Can we get a 1B and/or 3B Legend tomorrow? Pretty please!

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Maybe it's "selective memory", but I seem to recall an abundance of 1B/3B Legends last year.  I know we've had a few, of which I missed out on.  I refuse to level Minnie, he is just so..... blah.  I have 10 inactive gold capped legends, 7 of which are OF's.  Come on already, we have enough OF's!!!!

Prev1

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    And just a little fyi..... this badass mofo was 25 for 25 this weekend with zero video boosts......

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    *Glu sees post*

“Okay, here ya go.”

*releases a nerfed 3B with bases loaded and 2-outs*
    KCTribe said:
    *Glu sees post*

“Okay, here ya go.”

*releases a nerfed 3B with bases loaded and 2-outs*
    I hate you so much right now..... only because you are probably right.
    So mad I missed out on Chipper and McGriff.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Glu.  You know what to do... MORE OUTFIELDERS!!
    Just no.  
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Glu.  You know what to do... MORE OUTFIELDERS!!
    With bases empty and lead off skills.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    x2 lead off will be nice, havent seen this skill on a legend yet
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Looks decent not to excited by the close skill but definitely could be worse. The Panik looks amazing with his skill set.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

This is the 500 version of Minoso, that was the WoH reward a few weeks ago: 3B with the exact same skills.

Good news is that if you didn't level Minoso, you should level Nettles as this is a Royale closer. Both skills will be on the entire rounds of Royale, and if 5.10 stays as a R, you are in good shape.

I am going to level him since I didn't level Minoso.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Unless they make it down 4 runners, then your SOL. lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I know I’m in the minority here but as a gold team My Legend and Keepers still get it done closing for me with few fails.  Legend skills are at 12 and keepers at 8.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Prayers answered! @Millecors
    whynot said:
    I know I’m in the minority here but as a gold team My Legend and Keepers still get it done closing for me with few fails.  Legend skills are at 12 and keepers at 8.
    I’m in the exact same boat as you. I just got a new 3B this weekend. I hit 450 Moose (vs. R and HH) on the 5K fan rewards this weekend. He did just fine this weekend so I’m debating if I really need to bother with Nettles.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    whynot said:
    I’m in the exact same boat as you. I just got a new 3B this weekend. I hit 450 Moose (vs. R and HH) on the 5K fan rewards this weekend. He did just fine this weekend so I’m debating if I really need to bother with Nettles.
    At platinum and diamond, you don’t really need high end closers. If you’re strapped for resources Moose will do you just fine. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Are the pitchers same as last week?
    LLLLLLL
    – The Great Houmy
    Down 3 now on 5.8 and 5.9 with no on.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Make that 5.10 too!

Only down 3 on 5-10? @drsmartassphd
    - Blueleopard
    Yes sir. This is a nice change too with the 10 cycle requirement. Level 5 doesn't take 20 minutes bc you don't have to score like 20 runs in the last three rounds.

• ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    🤔 So level 4&5 same as weekend?

🤔 So level 4&5 same as weekend?

No, see @d@dkarski87 post above 
    - Blueleopard
    Ok I so 5.7-5.10 are all down 3 nobody on.

• zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Nothing but curveouts so far on 5.7 - 5.10 for me today.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Cheat mode unlocked with Hunter 12/12/no Xfactor. Finished 5.10 with 4 consecutive solo shots.

This is the 500 version of Minoso, that was the WoH reward a few weeks ago: 3B with the exact same skills.

Good news is that if you didn't level Minoso, you should level Nettles as this is a Royale closer. Both skills will be on the entire rounds of Royale, and if 5.10 stays as a R, you are in good shape.

I am going to level him since I didn't level Minoso.

While you are correct that they are the same skills.... Minnie is a Righty.   Righty w/vs rhp (and vice versa) has never worked for me.  I still got the same amount of curves/slurves.  Nettles is a long term 3B, and I like that skill set tbh.  Gonna get him and cap him happily.
    zanderman said:
    Nothing but curveouts so far on 5.7 - 5.10 for me today.

Yeah after three cycles I've hit the dreaded "death window". Nothing but curve outs here as well on 5.7. Used a video reboot and got the old 9 and out. First time in a while this has happened.

Oh well, didn't feel like cycling 10 times anyway. Will save me a lot of time today. TY GLU.

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Just completed my 10th cycle ! So much better than having to grind through 5 more. Now I can focus on double gold videos while watching playoff baseball ! 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Yes sir. This is a nice change too with the 10 cycle requirement. Level 5 doesn't take 20 minutes bc you don't have to score like 20 runs in the last three rounds.
    I think the cycle requirement is back up to 15. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I think the cycle requirement is back up to 15. 
    Edit: My bad it’s 10.