Field Passes not WORKING again.

Comments

• dabartledabartle Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    They sent me the missing rewards as a gift. I accepted and then my account got immediately suspended. 
  • haberknockerhaberknocker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I am still locked out 3 hours now
    4.5 hours still no response
    7 hours no response
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Blue leopard you don’t understand apple wont refund your purchase that’s part of the problem. I had to buy the bs field passes a second time so I could play in the event yesterday and level my players that’s bs.  And I still have not received a response back from anyone at glu acknowledging what happened.   I should. Not have had to buy the damn thing twice to get what was advertised that’s false advertising.   The fact that no one at glu has responded to my email pisses me off even more.   I feel like glu is trying to ignore this issue and hope people forget about it.    Well I won’t. A lot of us got screwed over yesterday and missed out on important resources from cycling woh  and event rewards and that’s not acceptable.  Glu better be giving back competition for their major mess up.  I understand they may not be able to give money back on transactions which is crap but I better be getting a bunch of hold and resources back for missing out on events etc for having to buy the pass twice 
    My in game name is Cobra325  I would appreciate you helping me looking into this issue.   
  • genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    🍿 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I'll be beyond shocked if anyone receives what they lost.

Then I'll be happy for you, but extremely bitter. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Almost 11hrs from my initial ticket, no reply.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I've been locked out since 230pm Pacific time yesterday with no response. I'm beyond pissed. 
    Been almost 24 hrs for me and still no response for me either from glu.   They are trying to ignore people and hope we will forget about it’s beyond shady and illegal.   It’s fraud plain and simple 
    I’m sure people from glumanti and other top clubs got immediate responses and fixes rest of us glu could care less about and it shows 
    It would be nice if you could still open an in-game ticket or access the in-game ticketing system when you are suspended.  instead you have to send an email to a generic email box and post message on here hoping someone sees you.  So much for the VIP status and thousands spent on this game.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Its hilarious that all these people still buy fieldpass - given all the issues that fieldpass has had this year. You could almost click on any page number on the forum from this year and you will see a post about fieldpass not working. It's even more funny, because it follows the same sequence too:
    1. Event begins, fieldpass not working - everyone complains
    2. CS is not responding, so everyone gets even more frustrated
    3. Event ends, CS has still not responded - everyone is livid vowing to never buy the fieldpass again
    4. Everyone receives a small amount of gold and a box or 2 - everyone complains about how that pales in comparison to the resources lost/etc.
    5. Same thing happens a week later, and every week or 2 after that for months

RIOT CHANT: STOP BUYING FIELDPASS! STOP BUYING FIELDPASS!

Hi Trojanman, I am not complaining about the Field Pass issue...  I accept that I take a risk in buying it.  What I am complaining about is getting suspended by the game, not being able to get in, and then not getting any response from multiple emails or posts on the forum to get help in unlocking my account from their error.  Again, I accept my part in buying field pass.  I expect that customer service would dedicate some time or resources to get those affected back up and running.  Especially VIPs that spend money on the game.
    If you don’t buy field pass how else can you level players?   It would cost a fortune to level players at diamond level without it 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    You just have to be very selective in who you level. I'm diamond and have never bought field pass. I also only have 1 capped legend. 
    yeah, i don't level any players that don't make my team but I also don't level myself past Gold so the cost isn't so high.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    If you don’t buy field pass how else can you level players?   It would cost a fortune to level players at diamond level without it 
    Which is just one of the reasons I’m so happy at Silver. Works very well for me.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Unfortunately haberknocker said:
    Hi Trojanman, I am not complaining about the Field Pass issue...  I accept that I take a risk in buying it.  What I am complaining about is getting suspended by the game, not being able to get in, and then not getting any response from multiple emails or posts on the forum to get help in unlocking my account from their error.  Again, I accept my part in buying field pass.  I expect that customer service would dedicate some time or resources to get those affected back up and running.  Especially VIPs that spend money on the game.
    Yea that sucks, but that has definitely happened to a number of people during the fieldpass issues of the past. People have been banned, chewed up, and spit back out. Only to come back the next week and buy fieldpass haha! I am not saying that is going to be you, but you should definitely take this as a lesson learned about giving glu any money. Hopefully you will be one more person in the "No More Spending" side of this forum that has formed this year from all the Glu-crap.

As CB11 pointed out, you have to be very selective with who you level. Also, DFBB almost always posts a public .3 discount club for the weekends, which is equivalent to buying the weekday fieldpass.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Its hilarious that all these people still buy fieldpass - given all the issues that fieldpass has had this year. You could almost click on any page number on the forum from this year and you will see a post about fieldpass not working. It's even more funny, because it follows the same sequence too:
    1. Event begins, fieldpass not working - everyone complains
    2. CS is not responding, so everyone gets even more frustrated
    3. Event ends, CS has still not responded - everyone is livid vowing to never buy the fieldpass again
    4. Everyone receives a small amount of gold and a box or 2 - everyone complains about how that pales in comparison to the resources lost/etc.
    5. Same thing happens a week later, and every week or 2 after that for months

RIOT CHANT: STOP BUYING FIELDPASS! STOP BUYING FIELDPASS!

You know they'll never stop, because they think they HAVE to have it.  Gotta keep feeding the glu monster so they can continue putting out a less than subpar product.  I'm gonna continue donating my money to people and causes that actually matter, and glu doesn't fit that bill.  Too bad others would rather donate to glu
    Just no.  
    Unfortunately haberknocker said:
    Yea that sucks, but that has definitely happened to a number of people during the fieldpass issues of the past. People have been banned, chewed up, and spit back out. Only to come back the next week and buy fieldpass haha! I am not saying that is going to be you, but you should definitely take this as a lesson learned about giving glu any money. Hopefully you will be one more person in the "No More Spending" side of this forum that has formed this year from all the Glu-crap.

Oh I am done spending now...  This was my last straw for sure.  I don't even know if I will play the game ever again if I don't get unlocked soon.  It is utterly ridiculous that I would still be suspended 24 hours later over a mistake by Glu.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    they fixed mine..but left out a medium pass worth of discount lol. gotta love the attention to detail
  • Edub34Edub34 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Bought 2 of the 3 field passes, didn’t have any benefits till Tuesday from it, built Nettles and bunch of primes using no discount and waited to get compensation Wednesday at 7:30 where they gave me back only like I built up blue xp players. Extremely upset and dissatisfied. I told them in this ticket all this and they haven’t even responded. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Edub34 said:
    Bought 2 of the 3 field passes, didn’t have any benefits till Tuesday from it, built Nettles and bunch of primes using no discount and waited to get compensation Wednesday at 7:30 where they gave me back only like I built up blue xp players. Extremely upset and dissatisfied. I told them in this ticket all this and they haven’t even responded. 

This is all they will do for you. You won't get what you paid for, and they will give you another middle finger. This is a VERY common practice with GLU.  How they haven't been sued to oblivion is a minor miracle.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I opened a ticket when I got back in complaining about the same thing.  They actually accused me of cheating which is why I was locked out.  Yeah, I guess buying FP 2 times because of their screw up, opening a ticket, getting compensated, then opening the compensation is me using a hack now.  This level of customer service is complete and utter BS.  

I have never seen a company that cannot differentiate their own mistakes from the cheating of others.  All they had to do was look at the ticket further as this was a continuation of my previous ticket.  All they would have to do is look at the compensation they had sent me.  So in review, they stole my money, locked me out of the game, then let me back in 25 hours later, then blamed me for their screw up, and no compensation for their screw up.  I will wait to see what the next response is, but if they continue to blame me then I will be done with this game forever.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I’m now curious about this Nox Tool.