"Bonus" Box Tuesday!! Let's Try To Make It Fun

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

What random Prime and Legend pitcher will be in a bonus box today in order to screw up bonus sets for Prime games?

This has been the consistent theme this year with the oversaturation of players. Give us boxes on Tuesday and TH with stupid odds so we can spend more gold to acquire players that may last a week, or have the exact same skill as a player released the day before.

I'm going to go with Bob Gibson today for the legend Pitcher, and I'll throw out someone in the playoffs like Kershaw. Haven't seen him since the last full moon boxes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

"Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Well that game was fun while it lasted. Lol
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Of course they keep putting Evo in the box.  G*ddamn, can't they just have an LXP box or LXP and the pitcher?
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Of course they keep putting Evo in the box.  G*ddamn, can't they just have an LXP box or LXP and the pitcher?
    Which is exactly why I’m not spending. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Which is exactly why I’m not spending. 
    Love Nolan.... one of my favorite players growing up but at 1% odds and several different amounts of evo thrown into the box.... sorry Nolan don't love you that much
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    You don’t need evo? I’m in constant need of it. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Because this box is for Diamond guys that are going to buy hundreds of them and they need EVO badly.

if you DONT need EVO...it’s probably a good sign this box isn’t for you and you shouldn’t be buying it
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Doc- nice post, the full moon kershaw joke made me actually laugh out loud, which it has been a while on this forum

Metsicans- why don't you just evo hunt?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    While this doesn't apply to me, you'd be surprised at how many people need evo. They have their reasons, but some refuse to evo hunt and/or leave their club.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    Metsicans said:
    While this doesn't apply to me, you'd be surprised at how many people need evo. They have their reasons, but some refuse to evo hunt and/or leave their club.
    Just curious - why? Evo hunting is so easy and you can do it at night when there are no events going on. I was kicking myself for all the gold spent buying evo before I learned how to hunt. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Well, for 1, this game is tilted to the west coasters of the US. Events get done at midnight on east coast. The stupid all day Royale finished at 3am. 

So it's not that easy when people have big boy jobs that require them to sleep during a large portion of the off-event time. 
    Well, for 1, this game is tilted to the west coasters of the US. Events get done at midnight on east coast. The stupid all day Royale finished at 3am. 

So it's not that easy when people have big boy jobs that require them to sleep during a large portion of the off-event time. 
    Well, for really big boys who wake up early, they can evo hunt in the mornings before events.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Well I can tell you this. None of these “big boys” you all talk about never stumble into my club to hunt. 😒 It’s always open season. What am I doing wrong?
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    From the cvc high round box I got the pitcher!  Wait that’s not Nolan Ryan!!! They should probably fix that...time to trade that guy in...lol
    Metsicans said:
    Doc- nice post, the full moon kershaw joke made me actually laugh out loud, which it has been a while on this forum

Metsicans- why don't you just evo hunt?
    My club is gold needing help to get to platinum.... please donate gloves.... Helps me out and out others in need of evo. PM me for club name.
    edited October 2020
    Ok, Thundercats and baseball2020 listen up, when your club is close to leveling up post the following in global right after BG or Royale days (as everyone has a bunch of gloves on hand at that time):
    "(# of gloves in thousands) for (amount of evo tokens that will be received at the next tier), and the # of spots available in the club"
    For example, if my club is 10k gloves away from platinum 1 (I think its 20 evo token reward), I would post in global: "10k for 20, 10 spots"
    Note, typically the highest ratio of gloves most people will donate to a club in return for evo is 1k gloves per 1 evo token, so you can't go posting 50k for 10 or something ridiculous. You have to be somewhat close.
    Once you post, if you do it at the time specified above and as instructed, you should have a full club of people donating gloves within minutes.
    edited October 2020
    Ok, Thundercats and baseball2020 listen up, when your club is close to leveling up post the following in global right after BG or Royale days (as everyone has a bunch of gloves on hand at that time):
    "(# of gloves in thousands) for (amount of evo tokens that will be received at the next tier), and the # of spots available in the club"
    For example, if my club is 10k gloves away from platinum 1 (I think its 20 evo token reward), I would post in global: "10k for 20, 10 spots"
    Note, typically the highest ratio of gloves most people will donate to a club in return for evo is 1k gloves per 1 evo token, so you can't go posting 50k for 10 or something ridiculous. You have to be somewhat close.
    Once you post, if you do it at the time specified above and as instructed, you should have a full club of people donating gloves within minutes.
    Awesome advice... probably the best advice I got all year🤜
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    @trojanman999 I will do this at the appropriate time. Never knew it could be this easy to level a club. Thanks.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Metsicans said:
    Just curious - why? Evo hunting is so easy and you can do it at night when there are no events going on. I was kicking myself for all the gold spent buying evo before I learned how to hunt. 
    I’m going “hunting” tomorrow but the reality is I don’t play enough anymore to accumulate gloves. It took me three weeks to accumulate the gloves needed to cover the “buy in” for my hunting party. Also I don’t leave my club that often, other than to find a .3 on weekends. 
    DFBB said:
    Metsicans said:
    They simply don't want to leave their clubs. No other reason. 
    edited October 2020
    Metsicans said:

I’m going “hunting” tomorrow but the reality is I don’t play enough anymore to accumulate gloves. It took me three weeks to accumulate the gloves needed to cover the “buy in” for my hunting party. Also I don’t leave my club that often, other than to find a .3 on weekends. 
    Oh Metsicans, the best part about evo hunting is you don't even need gloves anymore. There are so many people doing it on global when BG and Royale events end, you can just follow along in global and jump into the clubs that people are posting messages for similar to what I said above. There are stacks of diamond/VIP guys who are cycling multiple times during these events and are happy to dump all their gloves in a silver or gold club, get a bunch of cash, and the evo tokens. As long as you are a member of the club when it "pops" (the term they use for leveling the club), you will get the evo. Yea nobody likes a mooch, but if you need the evo and don't have gloves, just sneak in. It is very common.
    I love mooches, they all can come to my club and donate gloves as much and as often as they want...
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Evo hunting process?  Save up a bunch of gloves as a solo club, hunt for a club getting close to leveling, join club, dump some gloves to put them over, collect evo and leave club.  Rinse and repeat.

is that it?  If you’re doing it off hours you don’t have to worry about cool down time (is that still a thing?)
    Metsicans said:

Yea nobody likes a mooch
    Very kind way of putting it. lol

xracman said:
    Evo hunting process?  Save up a bunch of gloves as a solo club, hunt for a club getting close to leveling, join club, dump some gloves to put them over, collect evo and leave club.  Rinse and repeat.

is that it?  If you’re doing it off hours you don’t have to worry about cool down time (is that still a thing?)
    To date, there hasn't been a cooldown in '20. As far as the evo hunting process, that's pretty much it. 
    In '20, there are so many diamond teams that true evo hunting, for many, is a thing of the past. In it's place, there are b1p2(bronze1-plat2) level ups. 

edited October 2020
    DFBB, I don't mind doing a level up if its for a club through silver tier, but doing a straight level up from B1-P2 is kind of a waste of gloves since the glove-to-evo ratio is pretty bad compared to evo hunting. Plus it takes longer too with everyone arguing over who still needs to contribute gloves and waiting for everyone to buy their 50 loyalty boxes at each tier. But you are right, some people do the full level up.

Toughthundercats said:
    I love mooches, they all can come to my club and donate gloves as much and as often as they want...
    Thundercats are you being sarcastic? The mootches are the ones who don't donate the gloves hahaha
    DFBB, I don't mind doing a level up if its for a club through silver tier, but doing a straight level up from B1-P2 is kind of a waste of gloves since the glove-to-evo ratio is pretty bad compared to evo hunting. Plus it takes longer too with everyone arguing over who still needs to contribute gloves and waiting for everyone to buy their 50 loyalty boxes at each tier. But you are right, some people do the full level up.

Toughthundercats said:
    Thundercats are you being sarcastic? The mootches are the ones who don't donate the gloves hahaha
    Sarcasm rules....
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    New Tuesday, let's see what kind of new 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 they've got in store for us.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Oh another Lefty Pitcher with the same skills.

Oh another box I won't drop a brick of gold on.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service