Hard knock box

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited October 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Perfectly named.... RISP on Foxx?!?!  All the skills are 👎👎👎 I will pass again... not worth the gold.

Comments

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Glu has a sick obsession with RISP and Close this year. At least it’s encouraging me to save my gold.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    And another first baseman. Glad I got Giambi last week.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Don't forget, 1B and 3B are the only POTM. Tourney box is super ironic today lol 
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    These box odds suck.  Every other day box odds get worse.  Glu sucks 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    45 boxes and I get Kyle Lewis 7 times.  Bullshit.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    the player set in the boxes was so bad I didn't even play today.. oh wait, I also didn't play on Monday or Tuesday either. Who wants to waste their gold on these crappy skill combinations.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I pulled Altuve and he disappeared from my inventory. 
    CS says I traded him in which I didn’t. 
    Such bullshit. 
    Even more lately. 
    All my hitters feel nerfed. 
    Could only cycle once with a maxed out gold team. 
    Box odds are criminal if even correct. 
    VIP feels worthless. 
    This thing has run its course I believe. 
    Anyone know of another game (non Glu) that I can spend my $$$ on? 
    This one doesn’t care anymore. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I accidentally deleted Kingman a couple days ago while deleting a bunch of useless Prime players. I contacted support and requested they add him back to my roster as I had made a mistake.
    CS responded that they couldn't do that anymore but there is a new "feature" that allows a player to put a previous player back on your roster after such a mistake.
    I looked into it and the cost to reacquire Kingman was 3000 Gold ! 
    Thanks CS for the support. Glad you guys never make a mistake !!!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Rippers said:
    I accidentally deleted Kingman a couple days ago while deleting a bunch of useless Prime players. I contacted support and requested they add him back to my roster as I had made a mistake.
    CS responded that they couldn't do that anymore but there is a new "feature" that allows a player to put a previous player back on your roster after such a mistake.
    That's a douche move.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Rippers said:

When you consider all the bait and switches, FP failures, etc, the LEAST they could do is give you this back.

What a bunch of greedy aholes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service