Videos not working....AGAIN on double gold weekend....

Starting to feel like this is intentional. Way too many issues with videos. Videos for gold has been unresponsive all morning.

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I put in a ticket but am certain they will give me the canned “third party, out of our control, not our problem” response. 
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    They already said that to me in response to my ticket. 
    It's not acceptable to say you don't have control over something in your game. They have control over everything. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    They they may not be able to do anything with the ad server but they most certainly have control over how long to run the 2x gold
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    They also have control on if videos automatically grey out when they're "unavailable" on CVC/extra bases but they will tell you that's a 3rd party issue
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    So many inconvenient "coincidences" keep happening. Strange.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jbenjaminjbenjamin Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    How many have the scenario where you watch a video for a prime event game and it doesn’t give you the game? 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    @jbenjamin it's not just that game mode. Most common culprits are that, CVC, and WOH
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble videos for gold right now? I’m lucky to see two at a time before it says no videos available at this time