EB

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
No special lineup.... Looks like they cut a couple tickets too

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Maybe I'm wrong about the tickets but it seems I start out with more tickets with the last EB. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I feel like we need the extra tickets. I have an all righty lineup and can’t score very high. I would have to use about 300 franchise coins to have a shot at 10,000,000. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I feel like we need the extra tickets. I have an all righty lineup and can’t score very high. I would have to use about 300 franchise coins to have a shot at 10,000,000. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Yes sir, I just got to 100,000 mark and probably gonna leave it at that and save my coins for the next one. Don't really want another starting pitcher. Need a couple stud WoH bat.... Right handed bats would be preferable.... 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I can't sniff 3rd, but I have 4th wrapped up.  So I get that SuperSpectacularAwesomePitcherReward! 
    Side note.... 1st place is a real Focker.

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I would be curious on how they do the brackets. I have 2.3 million and I’m in 45th place.
    I would be curious on how they do the brackets. I have 2.3 million and I’m in 45th place.
    I see that 3 million and in 4th place. I'd thought you would a ton more points to place that high
    Yeah well the sleepers come out around the 15 minute mark.  Now I have to work for it.

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Still damn... I put up 14mill & finished 26th.... what the f
    I still fell short....