Glu we r done w the bs box odds

grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Time to boycott this pile of trash company. The box odds are worse than ever I spent 30k in gold plus field passes and pulled the same worthless prime France 7 times. 4 on pity box that’s bs odds.   There are no legend players or top primes in these boxes as advertised glu is lying to us.  And it’s bs that it takes me to the guaranteed box every fing time before I pull a player fu glu we are done time to boycott 

Comments

• 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    when you get a player all you have to do is level him to capped in any level and the repulls become way less. If it’s a player I’m not keeping I build him to bronze capped. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Have a friend that is 150,000 gold deep without pulling a single Legend

Take what you want from that.  But I’d think twice about what you’re spending this weekend
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Time to boycott this pile of trash company. The box odds are worse than ever I spent 30k in gold plus field passes and pulled the same worthless prime France 7 times. 4 on pity box that’s bs odds.   There are no legend players or top primes in these boxes as advertised glu is lying to us.  And it’s bs that it takes me to the guaranteed box every fing time before I pull a player fu glu we are done time to boycott 
    Agreed on all points but you are cleaning up on resources that's gotta a have some value in it's self. Same thing happened to me when Ripken came out several weeks ago but I didn't leave feeling completely violated, I stocked up on some much, much needed resources which had a tremendous value in itself. Especially on repulls...
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I agree the boxes starting with last weekend have been horrible. I spent a lot and used all my resources chasing Reggie Jackson last weekend. But, I also see a lot of people complaining this weekend that pulled the impossible to get Reggie Jackson last weekend. 
    tdh23 said:
    I agree the boxes starting with last weekend have been horrible. I spent a lot and used all my resources chasing Reggie Jackson last weekend. But, I also see a lot of people complaining this weekend that pulled the impossible to get Reggie Jackson last weekend. 
    My Line is PACKED with these stories right now.  Absurd amount of gold and cash being dropped with nothing to show for it
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Im only annoyed that they listed Matt Williams at SS instead of 3rd, makes it way harder for me to run that set.   
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tdh23 said:
    my club did pretty poorly overall on that box.   Probably as bad as its been for the 500 weekend box.
    tdh23 said:
    my club did pretty poorly overall on that box.   Probably as bad as its been for the 500 weekend box.
    Just think how many Legends are going to be dropped on BS, FTP crap teams this weekend.  
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I would like to chase Mr. Cub, but won’t after last weekends box. I spent early and late with no Reggie Jackson. I purchased all three 19.99 24 box specials and pulled nothing. I love the game but, I can’t keep spending and get nothing in return. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Was thinking about putting an odds thread in announcements so that we could prevent new ones every week. Hmmm....
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Was thinking about putting an odds thread in announcements so that we could prevent new ones every week. Hmmm....
    From what I’ve seen in game, seems like it’s crappy FTP teams pulling the big guns so far
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol cause they want to get them to spend money.... so they give players... This is how the game works.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    DFBB said:
    From what I’ve seen in game, seems like it’s crappy FTP teams pulling the big guns so far
    I'm F2P and I have pulled squat although I'm pushing 100k team strength though...
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I was 1/10 on potm box...and I don’t want to talk about my Reggie Jackson box journey last week 🤦‍♂️
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Pulled scioscia in 33k.... that was fun I guess..
    Just still so bored with the game right now unfortunately 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Took me 200k to pull Mike, awful luck today. Somehow managed to pull Kaline 4 times before Mike decided to show up. The only person I really wanted, I've been waiting for a version of Mike since legends dropped. Its almost like they knew.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    After chasing Giambi a couple of weeks ago, I will never do that again. Got my gold back to over 50K again and won't drop a penny on chasing.  It is beyond obvious what 2020 has become.  I'll take my chances with CvC (which hasn't paid out with a decent player for me in weeks now) or build my roster via WoH. I'll stay at gold as well.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Spent a few thousand and got nothing worth having. I got Castillo 3 times. Bought the field pass and got Scioscia in one of the boxes. My first great pull for weeks. 
  • itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited October 2020
    all the pity counter has become us a way for glu to have a player buy 12 or 15 boxes with a low level prime or regular player. It’s really a bait and switch tactic. When they  started this it was that you would get top player in box. It’s changed to any player in the cheap box or a prime in the expensive box. It’s really just glu stealing money and making the rules up as they go along

This is what you’re facing this weekend gents.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020

This is what you’re facing this weekend gents.
    This is exactly why I went F2P - at the rate everyone is able to actually pull solid players you don't even need to buy a field pass to level them anymore haha! Unless you are dropping $5k a month, but I guess from your post even those guys are being screwed by Glu now.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    I spent 2500 gold to get the 3 free boxes, no luck. Then from the free box we got tonight...

I had no plans of spending a bit more of my gold  this weekend. Proof that if it’s meant to be, it will just happen. Don’t go chasing waterfalls. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    lucas? he was 165k w/o last i heard.  it cushioned my 20k with pulling only darvish (3x) as my only bonus player for bonus games.  fortunately i pulled PoTM Freeman yesterday and I am HAPPY matt williams was a glu-up because I spent a few hundred last week chasing Tram to no avail so I need a SS and i'm not chasing banks in that GARBAGE odds 250 box…  nor am I going full homer again and chasing Kaline even though i'd have a set and Mr. Tiger.  learned my lesson last weekend.  no more wine from a grape…  *waves at andre*
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I hate to be “that guy” but I pulled Kaline on my second box. This was after I chased Reggie hard and came up empty, and pulled zilch this week despite spending another healthy chunk of gold. It truly does go in waves. Doesn’t make it feel any better when you’re cold, though. 

The absolute worst is when you commit to spending and then pull the same prime 8 times. Happens so much. That 445 Blackmon was that guy for me last week. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Took.me 15K to get him but felt lucky nun the less !
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    I spent 2500 gold to get the 3 free boxes, no luck. Then from the free box we got tonight...

I had no plans of spending a bit more of my gold  this weekend. Proof that if it’s meant to be, it will just happen. Don’t go chasing waterfalls. 
    And this from CvC... 🤯 there goes my luck for the next month

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’m thinking of chasing Tauchman but, obviously I’d like Kaline more. Both legends from one box isn’t going to happen. Used to be spoilt for choice for outfielders but now they’re starving me. Having to start two 435 max OFs in my strongest team. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I hate to be “that guy” but I pulled Kaline on my second box. This was after I chased Reggie hard and came up empty, and pulled zilch this week despite spending another healthy chunk of gold. It truly does go in waves. Doesn’t make it feel any better when you’re cold, though. 

The absolute worst is when you commit to spending and then pull the same prime 8 times. Happens so much. That 445 Blackmon was that guy for me last week. 
    Yeah, I’ve leaned the same thing. Some weeks, you can’t pull anything. Others, you get so many players you don’t know what to do. I got 3 POTM players and a repull this week. I got the WOH legend on the first box Wednesday. I got another pull later. So far this weekend, 0-25 on the box. It sucks. It really does. But I also feel I used up my luck earlier this week.