Options

Kiners Box

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Are you f..king kidding me 😂 33rd box guarantee? FU 🖕🏼 glu!!! Hilarious!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    😂 😂🤣🤣😂😂
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    That's only a hundred bucks ! ...lol 
  • Options
    Rippers said:
    That's only a hundred bucks ! ...lol 
    😂 these mother f..kers must be on drugs!!!! 😂 
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    But, several hundred people will buy enough to hit the timer. It's an endless cycle of suckers born everyday 
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Has anyone actually bought this? Please stand up, I am dying to know who is that guy on this forum.
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I would 100% go for it......if it was in the store for gold.......sadly it's not
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Has anyone actually bought this? Please stand up, I am dying to know who is that guy on this forum.
    If it wasn’t Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, I would’ve to complete a top set. Why? Not sure. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Are you f..king kidding me 😂 33rd box guarantee? FU 🖕🏼 glu!!! Hilarious!!!!!!
    Glu needs to go back to sleep... they are drunk!
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020

Bearmeat said:
    If it wasn’t Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, I would’ve to complete a top set. Why? Not sure. 
    good thing you didnt, otherwise we might have to send you to tsb rehab haha
  • Options

Bearmeat said:
    good thing you didnt, otherwise we might have to send you to tsb rehab haha
    As long as there’s boxes to open, I’m happy. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

$100 for a player that is 10 points behind the curve AND has the same position/skills as a player in a box that is 10 points ahead.

Obviously someone is buying, thus the reason GLU keeps doing this.

This game is way to expensive now for an average Joe, that's for sure.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The game has shifted to spenders, you guys remember 2 years ago when they sold those Black Friday and Xmas players. These sold premium primes and legends that EVERYONE BOUGHT.  If you didn't buy Teddy that year, i think you were the 1% that didn't. Even the non-spenders busted out their wallets cause the players were so good and relatively cheap compared to what we see now. Now we are seeing 100$ players on the regular, which people are buying so why change it?  I dont think they even sold Black Friday or xmas players last version, I could be wrong. But they were selling top of the curve primes and legends at reasonable prices that year. Its safe to assume, that GLU underwent new management changes over the years because the decisions being made just gotten worse and worse. They dont understand their own game and what their user base wants.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    @dkarski87 I still want a "Top Player" pity timer. I dropped over $200 chasing Posada and came away empty handed. $200 should have guaranteed ANY player in this stupid game, including ATG's.  "IF" I had a vote I would say that if you buy X amount of boxes (20, 30, 70, 100, etc.) you get your CHOICE of the players in that box.  If I knew for certain I wouldn't feel like a Boy Scout returning from a 1 on 1 camping trip with Scoutmaster Bob, then I would chase more frequently. 
  • Options
    The problem with a TOP PLAYER pity timer, is that they wouldn't be able to corporate 2 timers onto a box. Should it be possible? Absolutely, but as we have seen all years, and years past. Coding this game is a huge problem for them. Its October, and this game still doesn't run the way it should. And for those that dont know, they are already working on 2021 app. Which means that usually around this time of year, they are already looking at next years version already. Im not trying to knock them at their jobs, but for a company gaming company to have this many issues time and time again, you might want to start looking at hiring new coders and developers for you're products. Not only does it make you look bad, but what excuse do you have for a game 8 months into its shelf life to be not running the way it should be. Lets not even get into the QA testing this game has, because frankly, I dont think they do. The little things that happen time and time again are another thing just make the people running this game look like total morons behind the wheel. Anyways, that my Thanksgiving Rant, happy holidays everyone.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I think it’s just me and you Dkarski that celebrate Thanksgiving a month early and pay 30% more for in-store specials lol
  • Options
    lol probably, I still do Turkey in November too so x2 thanksgivings for me. If Americans were smart, you would double down on the Canadian one as well to get more turkey, lol.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    The game has shifted to spenders, you guys remember 2 years ago when they sold those Black Friday and Xmas players. These sold premium primes and legends that EVERYONE BOUGHT.  If you didn't buy Teddy that year, i think you were the 1% that didn't. Even the non-spenders busted out their wallets cause the players were so good and relatively cheap compared to what we see now. Now we are seeing 100$ players on the regular, which people are buying so why change it?  I dont think they even sold Black Friday or xmas players last version, I could be wrong. But they were selling top of the curve primes and legends at reasonable prices that year. Its safe to assume, that GLU underwent new management changes over the years because the decisions being made just gotten worse and worse. They dont understand their own game and what their user base wants.
    You nailed it. I’ve said the same thing. It sure smells like there has been a massive turnover with decision/policy makers and not for the good. Bring back ‘18!!!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷