Options

Game play

yankeered22yankeered22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I like this game very much but if there was something I wish could change it would be to be able to use my pitchers and actually watch that part of the game. I think I’d like to choose the pitches and work the batters on my own that would make this game out of this world

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

This game isn't really designed for much actual game play.

It is now almost completely geared toward Diamond players/whales who pound out thousands of bonus games a day, which requires a weekly purchase of a Field Pass in order to make game simulations faster. More and more, events that involve actual skill to play the game are becoming devalued. See slugfest and WoH as two primary examples.

What GLU wants you doing is chasing every player released, which is now pretty much double what they offered in the past. Extra boxes on T and TH, combined with "bonus" players that cost $100 and $25 a piece on weekends are there for you to purchase, level, then simulate games for a day or two, then put them on your bench or cut them for the next oversaturation of players.

I thought about your scenario above last year when the game was really fun. Trust me when I say this: GLU's dev team couldn't do it, and if they could, it would crash the game for weeks.  Also, they would have to come up with another way to make more money out of it.  Point being is that you don't want this.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020

It is now almost completely geared toward Diamond players/whales who pound out thousands of bonus games a day, which requires a weekly purchase of a Field Pass in order to make game simulations faster. More and more, events that involve actual skill to play the game are becoming devalued. See slugfest and WoH as two primary examples.

What GLU wants you doing is chasing every player released, which is now pretty much double what they offered in the past. Extra boxes on T and TH, combined with "bonus" players that cost $100 and $25 a piece on weekends are there for you to purchase, level, then simulate games for a day or two, then put them on your bench or cut them for the next oversaturation of players.

I thought about your scenario above last year when the game was really fun. Trust me when I say this: GLU's dev team couldn't do it, and if they could, it would crash the game for weeks.  Also, they would have to come up with another way to make more money out of it.  Point being is that you don't want this.

They probably would charge 15 gold per pitch, and god forbid if you want to use a slider or curveball. They will probably have the option of watching a video instead, just like with hitting bonuses. I can see it now.... 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

They probably would charge 15 gold per pitch, and god forbid if you want to use a slider or curveball. They will probably have the option of watching a video instead, just like with hitting bonuses. I can see it now.... 
    And then you will get the spinning circle of 😵 after hitting the play video