Anyone seen Butler yet???

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
92 boxes in and I have everyone but Yuli and Butler.  Does he exist?  At least I got this guy....

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I saw the 500 RHP in the box and LOLed really hard. That's been the T/TH box prize what, five times in a row now?  Plus we had WoH Bly a week or so ago.

Must mean that tomorrow's extra box will have a hitter instead of a pitcher.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I really hate to say this but yeah got him and Oswalt twice spending 10K Gold. Have had an incredible run of luck the last few weeks !
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I got him as well! So he is there. I didn’t get Oswalt. I spent around 10k but got him around 7k-ish. I got him and Perez twice.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @Rippers: You need to buy some powerball tix

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Managed to grab him about 15k in
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    For those of you that won the prize I say CONGRATULATIONS. BUT, I also hate your faces.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Well I finally got him and Red, and even a Red repull.  Believe me when I tell you I am not bragging..... spent over $600 last 2 days.  Put up 30-40 mil per game today and secured my 1st .30.  Embarrassed to say I spent that much over 2 days.