124Next

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    you know very well it will be 443.3574  because....well Glu

ulg uoy kcuf
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Bump. The elusive double vs rhp legend just dropped today. Which means a wave of 510-525 overall scrubs for 2 weeks. Let’s get this bump to keepers and ML. Add in the X factor without a doubt. 490 with X factor seems like a good number 
    490 huh?.... You must be smoking some good sh$t mate...I highly doubt glu will be that generous.
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    One thing is for certain, with 460 Primes and 510 Legends, Keepers and ML are long overdue for a good bump. They should def have Keepers more relevant than the mediocre Primes.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    One thing is for certain, with 460 Primes and 510 Legends, Keepers and ML are long overdue for a good bump. They should def have Keepers more relevant than the mediocre Primes.
    Also for the cost of leveling. They deserve better.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    470-480 will be the bump.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea im thinking .8 (480) no x factor
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea im thinking .8 (480) no x factor
    At first, I thought there would be no chance that they get an xfactor. Unlike ATGs in '18, keepers were never promised to be top of the line guys. However, this year's theme is all about club points. Keepers generally don't get used as bonuses so who knows. I wouldn't be surprised either way. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    idk I am not really expecting to use them again this year.    Similar to last year, they give you a nice boost in the beginning of the game and then eventually fade out one way or another.   
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats correct, after legends drop... They usually become obsolete, they are def great for the first half of the game tho. Really a diff maker to help build ur team well in the early months.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy