WOH Royale 10/16

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

NO!!! They’ve ruined Edmonds. 😔
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    At least, he's always single boosted? haha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Second WoH Legend they have ruined. What a joke this game is becoming.

But hey, at least you whales can spend $40 extra dollars this weekend on "bonus" players!!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    DFBB said:
    At least, he's always single boosted? haha
    I had Lindor earlier this year with the same skills. It wasn’t terrible. But Lindor was at least a switch hitter. 😂
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited October 2020
    They've done a great job at sabotaging WOH legends this year, but i think that's the cost for it being a lot easier and eliminating cycle capping.

Eliminating cycle capping meaning most dont have the time or patience to cycle 25 times.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

Second WoH Legend they have ruined. What a joke this game is becoming.

But hey, at least you whales can spend $40 extra dollars this weekend on "bonus" players!!

$40? Lol you’re a bit low. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    They've done a great job at sabotaging WOH legends this year, but i think that's the cost for it being a lot easier and eliminating cycle capping.

Eliminating cycle capping meaning most dont have the time or patience to cycle 25 times.
    yup, would much rather it the other way around but ive long given up hoping for that.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Oh, I know that's $40 IN ADDITION TO the other two players they will add that will cost about $125 total.

These people think everyone is a millionaire or degenerate addict.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Edmonds will still hit .800 but unless the skill gets changed I'm going to pass just because I will hate looking at it.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Two skills that won’t ever stack means me not bothering with WOH yet again. And of course close skill on Ruf, because they seem incapable of letting go of that one.
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    🤮 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    How's the prime player looking? Worth capping for Diamond players? I'm on a delay now and am anxious to see!
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Jesus, a WoH turd and they still haven't bumped keepers.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Can anyone convince me any of the legends are worth having this weekend? All I see is... meh.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    The odds are sh*t and there are maybe 3-4 guys in all the boxes, I might consider leveling.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Well lvl 5 is all RHP ending with cole 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Can anyone convince me any of the legends are worth having this weekend? All I see is... meh.
    The legends in the boxes will give the bigger diamond guys a hard on for sure. Gold and below...meh

And if you like having 1 skill always off, then the woh guy will satisfy your needs
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I'm only interested in WOH and the only legend worthwhile is Grich at .2% odds so pass. Was willing to spend this weekend but not now. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Grich is my ATF and I need a 2nd baseman, however I will resist temptation and avoid buying rigged boxes.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    tbh unless you are diamond, i wouldnt bother with the odds 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Bought small and medium field pass, pulled Buckner and Mookie.  I think this will be the "get well" weekend as far as box pulls.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Rippers said:
    I'm only interested in WOH and the only legend worthwhile is Grich at .2% odds so pass. Was willing to spend this weekend but not now. 
    @Rippers Let’s be honest here. We all know you are going to pull him from a free box. 😝 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Played 1 round of WOH to see difficulty.   Scored this thing in the reward box....
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    You guys confirmed my thinking, thank you. As a gold player who likes where I’m at with no interest in going any further, I’m starting to feel like @drsmartassphd. Thank you, Glu! I’ll save my gold, not play a single round of WOH, and go enjoy my weekend. Good luck to everyone and see y’all Monday ✌️ 
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Let's say Glu subbed "bases empty" for "vs. right handed pitchers" and made Edmonds the reward for 25 cycles. Would you grind it out?
    edited October 2020
    Let's say Glu subbed "bases empty" for "vs. right handed pitchers" and made Edmonds the reward for 25 cycles. Would you grind it out?
    HELL NO!!  And quit giving them ideas!!
    - Blueleopard
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    whynot said:
    HELL NO!!  And quit giving them stupid ideas!
    But they need those ideas.  How else will they get the customer to angrily spend more money?  I guess they could just say things like, "you guys voted for this in global!!"  25 cycles for a nerfed legend.  Make it happen glu!
    Just no.  
    whynot said:
    HELL NO!!  And quit giving them ideas!!
    How about if he was a 515? (which I believe is 5 above the current max). Right handed pitcher/runner on base
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    100%
    @spaghettilover has been kicked from the forum (despite his amazing taste in food) 🥾 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    @spaghettilover has been kicked from the forum (despite his amazing taste in food) 🥾 
    Haha I'm just trying to think of ways to make this new style of WOH more interesting. The fact that it's laughably easy to beat now makes it something you can sort of do while only half paying attention, and on a boring weekend during pandemic times especially, I would totally grind through 25 of them if it meant getting a top level, or even near top level player. Beats the hell out of dropping 50,000 gold to maybe land a player.