5 bonus boxes?

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
Double Trouble, Underdog, Hero’s, villains, and the red box. Doesn’t include WOH and player purchases. There are waaaaaaay to many players and way too many boxes. There were too many before today and this takes it to a whole other level. 

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yep. Doc's been whining about this for weeks.

You know what? Won't matter. Whales will buy up all these players, and the game will continue to get watered down for the money grab.

Shouldn't shock anyone that the main boxes cater to diamond players, and the WoH reward sucks hard (again).

All you can do is laugh at this point.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Worst part is that they will load us up with free "gifts" all weekend that consist of the trash boxes too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    30 underdog boxes Plawecki on both pity timers. 
    21 Dbl Trbl boxes only Goodrum so far. 
    10 prediction boxes and nothing 
    10 Red hot boxes and nothing

I know, it’s a small sample compared to others but that really takes the wind out of your sails. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

You know what? Won't matter. Whales will buy up all these players, and the game will continue to get watered down for the money grab.

Shouldn't shock anyone that the main boxes cater to diamond players, and the WoH reward sucks hard (again).

I hate hearing the term “money grab”. They are a business. There job is to make money. So I genuinely don’t agree with that argument. With that said. This weekend went over the top. There will he a handful of players who either got lucky or can afford to spend what it will take to secure these players. I just think setting it up this way will piss a lot of people off, Including spenders. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap this is beyond fu.ked up.  They stuck players from every fuk.in box in each different set.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I think I'm one of those guys this weekend.  First time I do nothing.  No Field Pass, nothing.  So much noise with all these players.  

My usual version of a "break" means just playing WOH all weekend.  But not for a legend with conflicting skills.  

I may extend my break through Wednesday if I can't get sets because I didn't buy a mid-relief Prediction player.  It's all good, I do appreciate getting some time back.  And I've spent way too much the last few weekends.
  • 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Opened 6 red hot boxes got red once and arozarena twice 

Oh boy, just got a notice for trash boxes as gifts. Who didn't see that coming?!?

TY so much for the trash, GLU. Much appreciated after you destroyed Royale (again).

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I was planning on a FP, but now I’m leaning towards just skipping the whole event. Just too many players, too much money, and too lousy odds. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I was planning on a FP, but now I’m leaning towards just skipping the whole event. Just too many players, too much money, and too lousy odds. 
    I just got home and really got to look at what's what.   All excited I have the weekend. 30 and....... screw those boxes.  What a waste.  Every Legend is not only garbage,  but the odds make it even worse.  CVC for me.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts

I hate hearing the term “money grab”. They are a business. There job is to make money. So I genuinely don’t agree with that argument. With that said. This weekend went over the top. There will he a handful of players who either got lucky or can afford to spend what it will take to secure these players. I just think setting it up this way will piss a lot of people off, Including spenders. 
    I agree with your sentiment about the term “money grab.” But this is over the top and 100% a money grab. They dumped every MLB player that was on the final roster for 2020 on us this weekend and put them at odds only legends should be at.
    I laughed when I saw the .99 cent deal yesterday. With 200 gold, I would usually get it, but I didn't this time with the two garbage boxes. No thanks.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Metsicans said:
    I just got home and really got to look at what's what.   All excited I have the weekend. 30 and....... screw those boxes.  What a waste.  Every Legend is not only garbage,  but the odds make it even worse.  CVC for me.
    Yes sir, same here. I love Jim Edmonds but that kinda of b/s with the skills, there is no way I am wasting time going after that and even the prime with the close skill, Glu has a hard on for that skill. Whatever... It's CvC only this weekend for me and maybe cycling through season mode to farm pxp and lxp.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    97lefty said:
    Opened 6 red hot boxes got red once and arozarena twice 
    @Rippers, why the name change? 😂
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Box odds last year were 7% weekday and 4% weekend for top player in the box. This year 0.2% (2 in 1000) in many cases. 

We now have 5 player boxes with terrible odds and 7 sets to fill.

And many people are like, okay, this is just the way the game is now so we have to accept it.

I really hate seeing all you guys just bend over and take it like that.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Gotta ask yourself, why is there a Royale every weekend this month? Why have there been what, 4? 5 gauntlets this month? Why are there always concessions made for some but not others? This is Rumpelstiltskin come to collect, binches....
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You're both right, these clowns are just continuing to draw blood from a stone. It reeks of desperation of them trying to maximize as much $$ as possible. I understand its a business, but IMO these people have no morlaes or values of how to treat their customers. They pray on the addicts with no regard.  And anyone can argue well if your addicted just stop playing, most of the people that play this game are addicted to it. But don't worry, as long as your having fun that's all that matters.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Check your charges gentlemen. Seriously. I highly doubt I'm alone. These people suck.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I really hate seeing all you guys just bend over and take it like that.

I don't think many here are in that camp. Or at least, they claim not to be.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    In about 30 minutes, there will be another box added to event. Just in case you wanted another player for the weekend 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    You're both right, these clowns are just continuing to draw blood from a stone. It reeks of desperation of them trying to maximize as much $$ as possible. I understand its a business, but IMO these people have no morlaes or values of how to treat their customers. They pray on the addicts with no regard.  And anyone can argue well if your addicted just stop playing, most of the people that play this game are addicted to it. But don't worry, as long as your having fun that's all that matters.
    That's what the heroin dealer says to the heroin user 'as long as you are having fun' then he overdoses and dies. Then the dealer just like Glu walks away with money in fist shaking his head only if had walked away all the while they are selling another bump to someone else. Crooked...