TSB20: We Lost A Lot Of Good Men Out There

Comments

• inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    let's see the accumulated totals now since friday 😁  

it really is sad to see how the chum (everyone not amongst the chosen favorites) is treated and fed to the very few.  I'm going to respond to a few points in messages above but not quote as i just woke up and am lazy asf right now.

1 - same devs…  they knew about the tool in '17 (javafx app created to plug in resources or big data scripts) and couldn't stop it until '18 was about  released.  this is why GG lasted for so long as it was consideres cride and remedial by comparrison.  there was a sector of folks from prior years who had never abandoned it and kept figuring out more.  WOH didn't just get rewards replaced, you could make each round 1 pitcher and autoplay them all.  cycling took 15 seconds and it was the last time WOH was fun 😂😂 idk if it was anyone within the devs, i thinkbthat was a way for someone to feel better about themselves for not being able to decompilevthe game, run it through ida and find hex values to plug into GG.  '18 was the year of mods and GG'ing it all to hell.  this year it's some glitches/ gg to change the multipliers - ie take the large cash sums in specials, isolate that 530k or whatever and replace eachvhitter in a set's multiplier with 530k…  tip - you needed PS pro 
    at one point, idk now (VMoS was last year's workaround).

2 - kudos to all that have been able to walk away.  the time/money spent is a huge elephant and i have been struggling with it as well.  thinking very hard about it.  i tried walking away numerous times last year but every time i tried i found ample "incentive" to stay 🙄🙄🙄

3 - if you watched ANY videos related to this game last week at all, you should reconsider your tap endeavors… i also wouldn't brush it off to butthurt or anything like that.

4 - there is a systemic cancer about this game and a caste system that is fed to keep everyone else shoving liquidity/credit into this beast.  gambling addicts come in all shapes and sizes, remember that.  As long as there is something to compete for or to try and beat…  some daft fool will try, try and try.

5 - CS…  well lol why bother? we all know… 

godspeed to fortysixand2  and fade, they also walked away last week… 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Fawtysix my man 😢😢😢
  • BENDIESELRANGERBENDIESELRANGER Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yes hated to lose such great teammates and friends. Also, remembering the gauntlet legend himself “Juanny” who walked away earlier this year. As a teammate of all 3 of those guys I know how much each one loved the game until glu royally **** it up. It took a lot for them to walk away. Good luck fellas. I hope to follow y’all soon. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    what videos are you referring to, @inoculum?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Probably that kdogs video. Was like a 20 minute rant about how everyone is screwed by the game besides a very select few (cove), especially in the cheating department. I forget who it was ranting, because it wasn't kdogs (I don't think anyone would care to hear his opinions anymore), but it was basically "I always spend a buttload of money and I'm always not satisfied with how I'm getting raped. I keep spending the money, though, expecting a different result because I'm a dumbass. As I spend this absurd amount of money and continue to get buttraped, I also did cheat xyz just like cove. I got jailed and he didn't, wah wah wah! I'm still spending a bunch of money for nothing, and God damnit it's all glu's fault! When is Glu going to wake up and realize I don't like how I'm spending thousands of dollars on boxes every week?" Not exactly a word for word transcript there, but damn near. Dear people spending thousands of dollars and claiming GLU is screwing you - you're screwing yourself 🙃 

Inoculum's post up above is awesome, and I've always been a little sad I didn't find this game in 17 to enjoy the good cheatin' days. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Probably that kdogs video. Was like a 20 minute rant about how everyone is screwed by the game besides a very select few (cove), especially in the cheating department. I forget who it was ranting, because it wasn't kdogs (I don't think anyone would care to hear his opinions anymore), but it was basically "I always spend a buttload of money and I'm always not satisfied with how I'm getting raped. I keep spending the money, though, expecting a different result because I'm a dumbass. As I spend this absurd amount of money and continue to get buttraped, I also did cheat xyz just like cove. I got jailed and he didn't, wah wah wah! I'm still spending a bunch of money for nothing, and God damnit it's all glu's fault! When is Glu going to wake up and realize I don't like how I'm spending thousands of dollars on boxes every week?" Not exactly a word for word transcript there, but damn near. Dear people spending thousands of dollars and claiming GLU is screwing you - you're screwing yourself 🙃 

Inoculum's post up above is awesome, and I've always been a little sad I didn't find this game in 17 to enjoy the good cheatin' days. 

it was copiah and he was actually speaking the truth - to a certain extent…  how much was truth and how much was more of a conjecture or what he believes is going on I can't say.  I can say that I've seen people get players before an event fully capped I'm talking skills included.  I've also seen people get their upgrades and intangibles completely capped.    we can refer to those as "incentives"

regardless, watch them, don't.  it really doesn't matter as much as using your gut and some common sense.  that's free at least!  chasing unicorns and two-three day rental players never to be worth a competitive eff again, well…  that's a major surgical operation! or a fun weekend in vegas and some penicillin when you get home 😂😂
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited September 2020
    They don't want everyone cheating. Exploits and under-the-table handouts of players/resources are limited to the developer's buddies only.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I heard @drsmartassphd was on glu’s payroll...
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I thought the videos were quite entertaining.  I hope they keep coming.  What I don't get is why people that complain about cheating and know how to cheat, do not immediately tell everyone how it works.
    They're not complaining about cheating in general, they're complaining about a group of people that are allowed to cheat. They keep exploits and things to themselves because they are not part of said group and don't want to get caught and the exploits to be patched.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I get that, the inner circle but in general, if someone was against cheating and knew how to do it, the easiest thing to do would be to show it to everyone how to do it.  Then Glu is forced to accept it or fix it. 
    edited September 2020
    People DO do that. Or, report it directly to Glu via CS or devs.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Glu supports a small group of the whales cheating.  It keeps monster teams active for us to chase and get our butt whipped in events.

Personally I love when the cheaters whine 🤣🤣.  I’m glad to see @inoculum and all the ones he mentioned quit, maybe the Astros need a coach or two??

Full Disclosure;  16 was my cheating year and the game got old fast, no challenge.  I quit the game for about a year and decided to try it again and stay clean.  Game is a lot more fun now and actually less stressful too.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I thought the videos were quite entertaining.  I hope they keep coming.  What I don't get is why people that complain about cheating and know how to cheat, do not immediately tell everyone how it works.

As @JEDDDOGGY inferred, it's more about the fomo(fear of missing out) effect. On top of that, most will protect the status quo until it no longer benefits them.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    i can't lie, it was a lot more fun cheating.  '17 and '18 were a blast and it was not because of anything offered by glu 😂😂  but back then it was a more even playing field.  there were a lot of people who could have blown brackets up and gauntlets but they were more responsible with their capabilities.  not such brazen gaudiness.  oh well, no accounting for class and substance i suppose 🤣🤣🤣 i look at gauntlets/events now and all i hear is "o'doyle rules!!! shake 'n' bake!!"
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I haven’t posted in forever but this here is for another that let me know tonight he’s done.

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I haven’t posted in forever but this here is for another that let me know tonight he’s done.

@TheFullMonte left. Another casualty to this game.  Best Of luck brother.  Don’t turn back like so many have. I’ll let you know when primes drop next year. And yes, Yoenis is still accepting ladies to pop by in his PM.

best wishes 
    CC

Monte send me the news this morning as well.

Pouring out my morning protein drink for you, bro. Appreciate all the help you and your contacts gave me.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Love ya @TheFullMonte, wish you would’ve stuck around the chat while quitting the dumb game. I hope what is coming to you is better than you could ever imagine 🙌🏻 I guess @TyroneEastwood is officially the one with the hot wife of the group now...
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You talking about me @retirepujols? Me and @TyroneEastwood are currently filling for divorce, hes not giving me the time and attention I deserve.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

GLU has really made some important folks mad this weekend. I had a random line message from a number contact I never met that sent some pretty detailed crap. Went back to read it again after I closed my phone and it was gone.

Basically, every conspiracy theory you can dream up about this game was supposedly confirmed, and some serious whales are now revolting due to this weekend's money grab.

How this company hasn't been sued to oblivion is beyond me, but this may be coming.

No wonder why the mods always delete the posts from the BBB when they are posted here.  That makes me think there is a lot of truth to what I saw.  No, I won't share more bc I don't know if it is true and I don't want to get banned from this board. Even when I quit playing I will likely stalk this place.  Right now, I want my money back.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Pm it to me, ill post it. I dont care if they ban me. I've been here on the forums since 17. Its not like it use to be, I remember the days when it was literally 20-30 people here only. And it was actually people helping each other out with tips in the game.. Aside from @whynot, me and him never got along. LOL.... But hes been here longer then me, I respect that. You might not see eye to eye with everyone views, but you gotta show respect. Unless your name is @whynot.... lol jk
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Sadly I have pretty much been everywhere longer then everyone else 😒👨🏻‍🦳👨🏻‍🦳
    - Blueleopard
    Oh crap, I almost forgot!

Jail the auto tappers and points for gifts guys!
    - Blueleopard
    dkarski87 said:
    Pm it to me, ill post it. I dont care if they ban me. I've been here on the forums since 17. Its not like it use to be, I remember the days when it was literally 20-30 people here only. And it was actually people helping each other out with tips in the game.. Aside from @whynot, me and him never got along. LOL.... But hes been here longer then me, I respect that. You might not see eye to eye with everyone views, but you gotta show respect. Unless your name is @whynot.... lol jk

I would if I had it, and it is too much to try and type out. But the more I think about what I read, and I look back on the patterns of the game, especially 2020, the more I believe it. We are all being robbed. Granted, we all know it but keep feeding it.  At this point, it is up to us to stop feeding them until they make things normal again.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

No wonder why the mods always delete the posts from the BBB when they are posted here.  That makes me think there is a lot of truth to what I saw.  No, I won't share more bc I don't know if it is true and I don't want to get banned from this board. Even when I quit playing I will likely stalk this place.  Right now, I want my money back.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only mod at the tsb forums and the next time I delete something from the BBB will be the first time. Even if the admins take those actions, you do realize that it's a GLU forum, right? If anyone is so inclined, there are many ways to go about lawsuits, etc. If you're lost, remember, google is your friend. Anyways, thinking that they're entitled to promote it on the very site of the company that they're taking action against is just comical.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @dfbb: it was last year when I first started playing. It was on the 2019 forum. The thread and links were removed. I remember it well. You weren't the one that removed it.

dkarski87 said:
    You talking about me @retirepujols? Me and @TyroneEastwood are currently filling for divorce, hes not giving me the time and attention I deserve.
    I said *hot* wife..
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    A few more of those, and there might be some sweeping changes.  Doubtful, but one can hope...

Edit: What would a team like that sell for, anyway?  Not that I have any interest in buying a team.  Just curious.
    Not sure but apparently you can buy a 2017 profile for $750.00 
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
    This person has to be trolling right?

Seeing that price tag I am very confident that I can get at least $15.00 for 3 of my teams as a bundle 🙄. Man '17 is still my favorite and especially that Teddy ballgame. 1st time I ever cycled WOH back then.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    20-30 people in '17. I remember those days 😟
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022