Keepers

2Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

How does boosting your keepers help GLU's profits?

That's what you need to ask yourself before you have ANY question about this game.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts

How does boosting your keepers help GLU's profits?

That's what you need to ask yourself before you have ANY question about this game.

The simple answer to your question is that I would buy field pass to level my keepers if I knew they were going to stay relevant. If they aren’t bumped, I will continue f2p and not purchase field pass. The three times I have purchased field pass this season has been to upgrade My Legend and my keepers at a discount. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    What overall rating do your keepers have for the next season?
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I am not buying field pass anyway so
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    How about make keepers like ATG . Keep  raising them to the most recent  highest player. Why not? Most are 600 Keepers! Show us why we fight for them Keepers the last month! Make this  WOH game great Again!!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    i dont think Keepers were ever intended to be the highest player in the game.   Similar to how ML never got a second skill last year, I dont expect ML or Keepers to get xfactors this year.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Mattattack sad, but true. The point is to keep you spending (gold or actual cash). If they made ML and Keepers up there with the top tier then whats the point of trying to chase new players. TBH I just stopped using my keeper Brett.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    They finished last year 6% off the very best players in the game, making them still very useful players. I’m still hoping to see that this year.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    samtheman said:
    They finished last year 6% off the very best players in the game, making them still very useful players. I’m still hoping to see that this year.
    I believe the keepers for '19 had higher speeds and unless you're @JEDDDOGGY, it was incredible difficult to get them to 20/20. I realize that's not a requirement, but for many diamond guys, it's a big difference. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    That does not deter my argument that these players are useful. They were not WOH closers last year but they were still worth the investment, especially since they didn’t release great BXP players last year and it looks like that is continuing this year.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    480s, but as expected, no xfactors.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    figures
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Yep...expected, yet still disappointing
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    definitely expected
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Not even 500...
    Based on all past history 500 would have been high.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Welcome back Keepers !
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Agreed
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Both Ruth and Brett are rocking it for me this Royale. Welcome back for sure, I sorely missed them!
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Another boost today !  504
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....