WoH for the 10-19-20: Bases loaded!

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I genuinely feel bad when I see so many people get screwed and I get good luck.  I have been on the opposite side too.  It's totally streaky imo.  11k gold:

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Oliver is good for sure if you have a need. Porter okay too if no Scioscia but weekday legends are just too damn expensive unless swimming in lxp.
    Oliver is good for sure if you have a need. Porter okay too if no Scioscia but weekday legends are just too damn expensive unless swimming in lxp.
    I have enough to level all 3 up to P10 and then hope for a repull........ or 10.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    all all I wanted was Oliver but apparently I now need at least 50K gold to get a legend. Frick this madness. THIS is the last time I try on boxes. I’ve finally learned my lesson. 260K and one legend. The hours it took to farm that.....don’t even want to know.

ULG OUY KCUF

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    This game is dead to me now
    So I just won CvC again. Opening boxes and on the last box, the pity timer didn’t turn over but I got this guy. Can’t believe this. GLU knows who killed JFK. Seriously. Hurried up and leveled bc I am still in disbelief that happened 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    On another note anyone remember when glu actually made LxP available for all at one rate from one field pass just had to work for it instead of being greedy and making you buy the $99 field pass on top of the normal one to have access to extra LxP? I mean at least this leveled the playing field a bit for the non wales to complete 🤔
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

Just wait, before long they will have an skill for every runner-on-base scenario just to screw us all over more.

Can't wait for the "first and third", "second and third" options.

They also haven't given us a "Middle Innings" option yet either.

I would love to have some of these skills.  GLU!  Add these, the players will love them.  After all, they are asking for them.  "Man on 3rd" added to legends like Mantle or Ruth.  Awesome stuff.  Do it glu.
    Just no.  
    So I just won CvC again. Opening boxes and on the last box, the pity timer didn’t turn over but I got this guy. Can’t believe this. GLU knows who killed JFK. Seriously. Hurried up and leveled bc I am still in disbelief that happened 

When I pulled him earlier the same thing happened for me.
    edited October 2020
    How do you spend 260k gold and only land juan legend? The frick is that possiablodios?

ps: diamond-life-giphy-flex

Love,
    Dusty “I only buy field pass” Hunks
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Could you be more cocky?Jesús. PS your team is pretty much garbage for being as amazing as you claim to be 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Could you be more cocky?Jesús. PS your team is pretty much garbage for being as amazing as you claim to be 
    Huh????  There are cocky and arrogant people on here but I don’t recall @dustyhunks  being one of them.  Did I miss something?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    (s) he just fronted with his stupid "lineup" making fun of Mr Dr smartass. Are you that blind? 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2020
    He's just messing around. That being said...

Skills all 20/20.

EDIT: **** me, I had to look at this and notice Washington pennants are only 91/100 now I gotta play season games in 19 again 😤 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    Huh????  There are cocky and arrogant people on here but I don’t recall @dustyhunks  being one of them.  Did I miss something?
    Sarcasm isn't for everyone. @dustyhunks needs to crank it up a notch. 

JEDDDOGGY said:

Skills all 20/20.

EDIT: **** me, I had to look at this and notice Washington pennants are only 91/100 now I gotta play season games in 19 again 😤 
    Wrong forum and wrong thread! lol Dang dude, 100 pennants across the board is so nice!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB lol yep I know, my 20 team is babyfood compared to 19 team. Little more expensive this year haha.
    edited October 2020
    (s) he just fronted with his stupid "lineup" making fun of Mr Dr smartass. Are you that blind? 
    I do believe the @drsmartassphd expects and welcomes abuse, he’s married isn’t he?  If I recall to a hot one as well so he enjoys a challenge.
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @DFBB lol yep I know, my 20 team is babyfood compared to 19 team. Little more expensive this year haha.
    Is that Cruz really 20/20?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited October 2020
    Should be, hang on lemme check.
    Edit: Yep

Dang!  I need to open a TSB rehab facility!!  I could make a fortune off you guys! 💎🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Couldn’t cycle once with a max gold team again.
    4 hours wasted. 
    FCK this game. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    likenight said:
    4 hours wasted. 
    FCK this game. 
    You say that every week buddy... id like to see your team. Screenshot 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    likenight said:
    4 hours wasted. 
    FCK this game. 
    You say that every week buddy... id like to see your team. Screenshot 🤷🏻‍♂️
    He won’t show it, so I took the liberty of looking him up myself. Check the other WOH thread. “Max gold” at diamond 1. All the face palms.
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Skills all 20/20.

I'm most impressed you have finally gone ahead and locked all those guys.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats a sexy line up. However, your missing ATG STAN in the OF.... So its a B+ lineup only. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    likenight said:
    4 hours wasted. 
    FCK this game. 

Dude, I don't know how. After I landed Oliver, I cycled 10 times with my gold team, plus subs with bonus points, in a little over 3 1/2 hours while I watched football. Solo club finished 11. Since I'm not farming gold any longer, that helped get me about 2K total in gold from all the challenges, etc.

From this point forward, no more box buying. Only playing events and collecting stadium.

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    likenight said:
    4 hours wasted. 
    FCK this game. 

Dude, I don't know how. After I landed Oliver, I cycled 10 times with my gold team, plus subs with bonus points, in a little over 3 1/2 hours while I watched football. Solo club finished 11. Since I'm not farming gold any longer, that helped get me about 2K total in gold from all the challenges, etc.

From this point forward, no more box buying. Only playing events and collecting stadium.

You forgot the « and go straight to diamond » part of your plan 🤷‍♂️
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I'm probably one of the few where my players/lineup come almost exclusively from WoH.  My "best" player is the 450 full moon Cervelli.  Even for me though I do my 10-15 and do something else it's getting a bit tedious.  Some of that for me is my phone is a piece of shit for this game (G7 power).  However at least at diamond it's been possible to keep up with WoH with the players I get from it, out of necessity due to not being able to spend much as I don't have 900k+ pxp or lxp to level a box player so I almost don't buy them anymore.  I'd have a few legends just haven't gotten box repulls, out of my last 115 cycles I have one repull (Edmonds last weekend, didn't level him because I didn't like the skills).  
    whynot said:
    I do believe the @drsmartassphd expects and welcomes abuse, he’s married isn’t he?  If I recall to a hot one as well so he enjoys a challenge.

A gentleman by the name of Daniel Johns famously stated "C'mon, abuse me more I like it". I agree with the Aussie. Only 17 at the time he made this profound statement.

dkarski87 said:
    Thats a sexy line up. However, your missing ATG STAN in the OF.... So its a B+ lineup only. ;)
    Haha could not get Stan or he woulda been one of my keepers. I did have Mays and was going to put him at DH but got too involved with 20.