Great job GLU

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
World series going on. Special event from Glu? Nope let's just have a prime day, like Amazons! Morons. I hope they all end up homeless 

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    They have always dropped the ball in crucial mlb milestones. 
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    But we do get a box for each WS home run.  So with three last night, there is likely a 365 OF coming your way later today. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    But we do get a box for each WS home run.  So with three last night, there is likely a 365 OF coming your way later today. 

Just like we were going to get boxes for Judge's HRs? Yeah, they still owe us two, I believe. May be three. Can't remember and doesn't matter.

Instead they will create another box with another pitcher or something like that with impossible odds.

Can't wait to see how they screw up WoH and Royale today.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
     365 player? try 700 xp thrice! (sans multiplier from AS level)
    inoculum said:
     365 player? try 700 xp thrice! (sans multiplier from AS level)

LOL. That's what you get for not knowing people that matter, suckers!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bdogfootball7bdogfootball7 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    lol well we were supposed to? Pretty sure there were 3 home runs yesterday and they gave us 2 boxes. Bellinger, kiermaier, and betts all homered
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    lol well we were supposed to? Pretty sure there were 3 home runs yesterday and they gave us 2 boxes. Bellinger, kiermaier, and betts all homered
    I think it will get addressed soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    1+2= oh crap! we 10%'d everyone again! 🤦‍♂️

oh well, ggw and co. you guys got all the  sets already, right? need any resources transfered?? WE GOT YOU!
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    So you thought they actually watched or cared about baseball?
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    My VIP team got 7 Fall Classic Boxes for the 3 HRs.  My non-VIP team got 5 boxes including one that said "We owe VIPs two more boxes."   Pop up notice said VIP gifts were doubled.  So it should have been 3 x 2 = 6 for VIPs and 3 for the common folk.  Looks like I made out BIG TIME!!!!!
    edited October 2020

I flipped the pity timer with the VIP boxes and the Amazon log in.

Guess who I got? That's right! The 445 Prime Joc. I'm so shocked at this.

Then the extra boxes came. Progress bar turns over again on first box! I'm pumped!

Oh, there's Joc again! LOLOLOL

Next box, shows I got something! Ok, this time it will be different.

Nope, Joc again! LOLOLOLOL

Thank you again, GLU. This is why I no longer drop gold on this garbage.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    No way they are rigged! Pulling the lowest Prime 3X in a row 100% happened! LOLOLOLOL

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    xracman said:
    My VIP team got 7 Fall Classic Boxes for the 3 HRs.  My non-VIP team got 5 boxes including one that said "We owe VIPs two more boxes."   Pop up notice said VIP gifts were doubled.  So it should have been 3 x 2 = 6 for VIPs and 3 for the common folk.  Looks like I made out BIG TIME!!!!!
    And now my non-VIP team is getting the VIP message in the inbox. 
    it's not a vip message, it's there for all to see.  guess they realize they need new/more vips so they're trying to entice the mid-level guys since they alienated longstanding VIPs.

pity counter three times - joc, choi, morton… shocked it wasn't straight joc but useless all the same.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    2 more already coming tomorrow. Ray's 1st inning HR
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    2 more already coming tomorrow. Ray's 1st inning HR
    My “Pick ‘Em ended swiftly. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    No way they are rigged! Pulling the lowest Prime 3X in a row 100% happened! LOLOLOLOL
    I have no evidence of the following idea, but my personal experience and countless stories tell me that it may be true....

The Fall Classic box gives you an 11.2% probability to pull a prime or better.  Joc has a 4.3% individual probability, so when you pull a prime or better prior to hitting the pity timer, there is a 38.4% chance (4.3% / 11.2%) that it will be a Joc.  However, when you reach the end of the pity timer, they don't simply take that 11.2% chance and evenly distribute it, meaning that Joc no longer has a 38.4% chance.  Instead, I think the 88.8% non-prime probability is all replaced by the lowest prime reward, so Joc suddenly has a 93.1% chance of appearing (4.3% base + 88.8% from non-prime re-allocation).  If this is true, then the real bummer here is that your odds of pulling a legend are same regardless of whether its a pity timer pull or not.  Thoughts/experiences? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have no evidence of the following idea, but my personal experience and countless stories tell me that it may be true....

The Fall Classic box gives you an 11.2% probability to pull a prime or better.  Joc has a 4.3% individual probability, so when you pull a prime or better prior to hitting the pity timer, there is a 38.4% chance (4.3% / 11.2%) that it will be a Joc.  However, when you reach the end of the pity timer, they don't simply take that 11.2% chance and evenly distribute it, meaning that Joc no longer has a 38.4% chance.  Instead, I think the 88.8% non-prime probability is all replaced by the lowest prime reward, so Joc suddenly has a 93.1% chance of appearing (4.3% base + 88.8% from non-prime re-allocation).  If this is true, then the real bummer here is that your odds of pulling a legend are same regardless of whether its a pity timer pull or not.  Thoughts/experiences? 
    This is true. I guess you missed it, but it was talked about extensively last year when the pity timer first came out. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Correct. However, it is important to stress that again.

Earlier in the thread, I was falling over myself laughing at pulling Joc three times in a row.

I'm not even going to take the time to figure out the odds of that BS happening because I don't care any longer.