Royale WoH for 10-21-20: changes

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Thoughts? 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    What are the odds? Can you attain Baker after a certain number of cycles, or is this going to be rigged for certain players too?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Baker is still a one time reward after 3 cycles. 

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Looks like no way to get Seager unless you are lucky or spend all day cycling
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The small bump in LxP is something. The skills on both are more than functional, but @ 15% prime & 5% legend odds, you'll have to go D7 minimum & be lucky to cycle cap...and that's all under the assumption you do 25+ cycles. If Dusty was 510, a bit more desirable. Not sure how to play this out...
    JCAM80 said:
    The small bump in LxP is something. The skills on both are more than functional, but @ 15% prime & 5% legend odds, you'll have to go D7 minimum & be lucky to cycle cap...and that's all under the assumption you do 25+ cycles. If Dusty was 510, a bit more desirable. Not sure how to play this out...
    30+. Safe>sorry.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Looks like no way to get Seager unless you are lucky or spend all day cycling
    Says 15%, so great odds to get him and repull a couple times if you do 25. He’s essentially a legend so they’re gonna make it a bit of a challenge 
    Easier to get Baker. Makes no sense
    Have to say, if Baker is after three cycles, I like it if he's not nerfed.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Cycling woh for pxp was great now glu took this away.   All glu is doing is pissing everyone off this change is dumb as hell.  We should be able to cycle both the pxp and lxp.    Wtf is wrong w the idiots at glu.   Seriously this game will be history soon 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I get that Seager is good so having him available every cycle is not in Glu’s thoughts - but to go from every cycle to a 15% chance that typically doesn’t play out at 15% is drastic - every 2nd or 3rd cycle or something would have been something worth doing 25 for. 
    Not as bad as Edmonds or Larkin
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    For folks that don’t want to spend a lot of money and gold chasing players, WOH used to provide a way to cycle cap decent players. Now they’ve taken away the opportunity to cycle cap players. I hope this isn’t permanent. 
    My messages are filled with a lot of hate for this format. lol
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    why hate on you? did it say @dfbb's %woh box? no
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Everything about this game anymore is about spending money. Even if your a person that spends you can’t pull any players worth leveling. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Its basically the exact same except they increased the LXP amounts and added a prime player?
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    At least I can use the zillions of PXP from the last month of WOH. 
    DFBB said:

My reply was full of sarcasm, BTW. I knew something like this was coming.

2020KC said:
    why hate on you? did it say @dfbb's %woh box? no
    My line app messages. Basically, guys don't like the format.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Its basically the exact same except they increased the LXP amounts and added a prime player?
    No more cycle capping the prime/farming pxp. It is more lxp though.
    DFBB said:

My reply was full of sarcasm, BTW. I knew something like this was coming.
    Right over my head. lol
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The change of not getting the Prime every cycle is significant. Now need some luck to get that player and forget cycle capping or harvesting PXP.
    tdh23 said:
    Everything about this game anymore is about spending money. Even if your a person that spends you can’t pull any players worth leveling. 

Yep. Just drawing blood from a stone at this point with me. No more. I have so many resources from spending close to a cool half a million gold only to pull 2 legends. Just going to get nerfed players from WoH from here on out if they are worth it. Chasing players with gold is just pointless.

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Get rid of the 2k lxp and make the prime player higher odds. I like getting a bonus player on the first go round for the rest of the cycles. Now you might not get one until you get the legend.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’d be planning for a bunch of cycles today if the Prime was every time. Glu has gotten better and better at reducing my screen time in the game.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Time to cycle 20 times for no dusty repulls 😂

Nah. Just cycle three, get him, level him, and be done with it.

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Can you just load him up on my roster. Thanks
    Rightys again on L5 ?
    COWPILEY said:
    Rightys again on L5 ?
    At 5.6 now and it all appears to be the same, so yes.