Royale WoH for 10-21-20: changes

2Next

Comments

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    WOW 15 CYCLES for 38k @ 25 Cycles for 77k on a Wednesday!!! We have  lives!!. This is not cool !! for a 500 retread righthander!!!!    Cmon !!!! This is the World Series not Are you serious!!!!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    WOW 15 CYCLES for 38k @ 25 Cycles for 77k on a Wednesday!!! We have  lives!!. This is not cool !! for a 500 retread righthander!!!!    Cmon !!!! This is the World Series not Are you serious!!!!

There will be some great specials soon! No worries!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    It's bad when RISP skill is a huge breath of fresh air.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Nope! Nope! Nope ! NOPE! WOH is officially been turned into a disaster. THE BEST GAME Now .. NOW SUCKS !!  no Seager prime rewards. !No prime... Just a guess box, We know what odds that is!!! ....   HAS BETTER TO DO WITH OUR TIME!! LIKE WATCH TWO MEN FISH!! Listen to Toxic people!!!or  maybe  Throw up  all day!!!  Listen to my boss brag about himself!!! Oh, watch my Mother or Father In Law Eat  Pig Snouts!   BYE TSB!!!! Oh and keep those Keepers. By the time they bump those 438 keepers to 465  we will be at 525. And most everyone has 600 Keepers.  Worth nothing right now.   Keepers should be like ATG 's. Automatically bump to highest player available 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    It's bad when RISP skill is a huge breath of fresh air.
    lol this made me laugh but you arent wrong
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Judging by all the comments I guess I waited too long to start playing WOH? Is it easier now though? Only had to do 1 video restart. Got Seager btw which has been my favorite since '17 even though he just finished destroying my boys in the NLCS.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    Nope! Nope! Nope ! NOPE! WOH is officially been turned into a disaster. THE BEST GAME Now .. NOW SUCKS !!  no Seager prime rewards. !No prime... Just a guess box, We know what odds that is!!! ....   HAS BETTER TO DO WITH OUR TIME!! LIKE WATCH TWO MEN FISH!! Listen to Toxic people!!!or  maybe  Throw up  all day!!!  Listen to my boss brag about himself!!! Oh, watch my Mother or Father In Law Eat  Pig Snouts!   BYE TSB!!!! Oh and keep those Keepers. By the time they bump those 438 keepers to 465  we will be at 525. And most everyone has 600 Keepers.  Worth nothing right now.   Keepers should be like ATG 's. Automatically bump to highest player available 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Houmy said:
    Judging by all the comments I guess I waited too long to start playing WOH? Is it easier now though? Only had to do 1 video restart. Got Seager btw which has been my favorite since '17 even though he just finished destroying my boys in the NLCS.

As a Braves fan since 1981, what was the moment you knew they would choke again?

For me, it was game 5 with Ozuna's base running error. I laughed, changed the channel, and didn't watch game 6 or game 7.  At this point, it is just beyond hilarious. All Atlanta sports teams are screwed.

Also, seeing the stat of "Teams with a 2-0 lead are 28-3 in the NLCS" stood out too. Not a Falcons fan, but that's frickin fate right there. LOLOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited October 2020
    Houmy said:

As a Braves fan since 1981, what was the moment you knew they would choke again?

For me, it was game 5 with Ozuna's base running error. I laughed, changed the channel, and didn't watch game 6 or game 7.  At this point, it is just beyond hilarious. All Atlanta sports teams are screwed.

Also, seeing the stat of "Teams with a 2-0 lead are 28-3 in the NLCS" stood out too. Not a Falcons fan, but that's frickin fate right there. LOLOLOLOL

The moment I knew they would choke? As a Braves fan since 91 (you got me by 10 years there) I would say about 3 days before game 1? 😏

But in all seriousness it doesn't affect me like it used to do with our "Team of the 90's" Braves. Guess I'm older now so I realize them winning it all is not a personal accomplishment for me and even though I feel bad for them not getting there they're still a bunch of millionaires the next day so I get over it real quick. 🙄

Have to admit though I was feeling the Braves fever coming back on in this LCS and having cut my cable about 4-5 years ago I actually signed up for HULU TV just for the series. Good thing the trial period still had a week on it so at least I didn't have to pay for the disappointment. 😟

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    2 for 2 on WOH pull

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I won't be dumping a couple car payments into the specials section to land Boggs, so I guess I'll just replace this 480 Dusty Baker that I got 2 and a half weeks ago with this 500 Dusty Baker that's the same photo but different background art.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I won't be dumping a couple car payments into the specials section to land Boggs, so I guess I'll just replace this 480 Dusty Baker that I got 2 and a half weeks ago with this 500 Dusty Baker that's the same photo but different background art.
    There was a time where it was exciting to land legends. The players’ had significant relevance to childhood memories. Now it’s just 5-6 versions of the same 25 legends that get recycled and watered down.  It’s the World Series right now, and all I can think about is how much I hate Joc Pederson. Thanks Glu. I really needed him on 5 pity timers 🙏
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    It’s crap like all of today’s event. 8k gold spent and not a single player for prime games. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Took me 5 cycles to get Seager, but hit the 4k+ LXP on 2 of the other 4. 
    DFBB said:
    My messages are filled with a lot of hate for this format. lol
    Are people blaming you for this change? Do I smell a conspiracy?

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Houmy only reason you back is for the "VIP COUNSEL" aka publicity stunt next month? lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    @Houmy only reason you back is for the "VIP COUNSEL" aka publicity stunt next month? lol
    I'm surprised they still invited me seeing that I had to back out of the 1st two and miss out on the custom ATGs 🙄. I'm mainly back to chill with the likes of you and all other forum friends I made over the years brother. Miss our times on the forum and our games with you throwing your capped POTW pitchers at me every game 😏

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Lol, as you can tell by my signature. Your still my fav person buddy.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Lol, as you can tell by my signature. Your still my fav person buddy.
    Loves ya right back brother 🖖

@bearmeat: see my post in the other thread with Joc. This is beyond stupid. There is no doubt in my mind this garbage is rigged beyond belief now.

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I swear the Glu office has prop bets going daily on the level of outrage they can produce.  This stunt just won some Glu exec a trip to Hawaii.  
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    @bearmeat: see my post in the other thread with Joc. This is beyond stupid. There is no doubt in my mind this garbage is rigged beyond belief now.
    Hey Doc, don’t poke the @Bearmeat, he doesn’t like the whining. 😂 

LOL. I know he doesn't, thus the reason I do it.

At this point, if everyone doesn't realize I'm having a blast on this forum, I don't know what to tell you. 

The more I'm posting, the less I'm playing, and that's a good thing (for me).

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hey Doc, don’t poke the @Bearmeat, he doesn’t like the whining. 😂 

@Bearmeat said goodbye on another thread after whining about everyone whining 🤔🤔.  Must be devoting more time to watch videos to buy more “not” rigged boxes.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard