This was the Altuve LL in ‘18. 

Wow i forgot i used to know a non-diamond dfbb
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    benny100 said:
    DFBB said:
    inoculum said:
    in '18??! i don't think so.  '19 sure all but degromm in '17 as well
    Yes, all the ones I listed were '18. In particular, the Arenado graphics were awesome. 
    Double blowout I think - right? And LL trout with the double RH skill was my WoH king! 
    Yes! I was so bummed that I couldn't bring that Arenado with me when I went Diamond(49.5k gold from p10-d10!).
    I was just thinking the other day I remember 16k gold for d1 to d10 felt like such a bargain lol (bxp jed lowrie for example)
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I guess I’m in the minority but lxp seems easier to come by then pxp so I’m ok with this. 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Mookie is LL 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Did you enjoy the 500 fc that came with that nonsense? Or whoever pulled him..
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    1 in 200 odds. No temptation whatsoever to throw gold / money at that.

They're dangling the carrot way too far from our noses. Or the carrots too small. Idk whatever, you know what I'm trying to say LOL.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

They're dangling the carrot way too far from our noses. Or the carrots too small. Idk whatever, you know what I'm trying to say LOL.
    I was just telling guys that if you have to have every shiny toy, ‘20 will be painfully expensive/frustrating. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Legend xp. Another disappointment, although predictable.
    enjoy leveling with lxp. lol
    – The Great Houmy
    I didnt pull for him, fu.k that.
    – The Great Houmy
    I was just telling guys that if you have to have every shiny toy, ‘20 will be painfully expensive/frustrating. 

I don't have to have every shiny toy, per se, but I have like approaching 2 million lxp now because I can only pull 1 legend per week. I don't count, but I'm pretty sure I open somewhere between 300 - 500 boxes per week. It's so bad this year, but I don't expect it to change because people are already going nuts trying to get this guy.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:

yup pick your battles.   Or you will lose more then you "win."
    That being said, I am still surprised this box isnt a tad more appealing
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    So the Living Legend LXP cost is half of a Legend player ? 
    Rippers said:
    So the Living Legend LXP cost is half of a Legend player ? 
    No, that s/s has all the field passes(50% off).
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Thanks, didn't think of that.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    60 boxes.  No Mookie. Tons of LXP and PXP though 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Of course they had to throw in EVO and franchise coins at the highest odds.  The box is sh*t.
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I don't have to have every shiny toy, per se, but I have like approaching 2 million lxp now because I can only pull 1 legend per week. I don't count, but I'm pretty sure I open somewhere between 300 - 500 boxes per week. It's so bad this year, but I don't expect it to change because people are already going nuts trying to get this guy.
    This is exactly it. Guys can complain all they want, but numbers speak loudest. Guys like myself are not chasing, but I can assure you that plenty have/will. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Arenado, Trout, Kluber, Lindor, Altuve, Posey, Mookie, Correa, Judge, Degrom, etc..I'm sure I forgot several. 
    Verlander was another in 18.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a few special BXP guys though like this one from 18.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m still trying to figure out the appeal for mookie? Why people chasing this trash? 
    I’m still trying to figure out the appeal for mookie? Why people chasing this trash? 
    points to put it simply
    edited October 2020
    Points for today/this weekend and maximizing runs/points down the road. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I didn’t play in 18, but I would think Kershaw had to be included in the Living Legends too?  If not, Glu can GFT 😂
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Points for today/this weekend and maximizing runs/points down the road. 
    Such a different game for so many of us. I’m so happy to be in the relaxed mode, just enjoying without grinding. And not chasing stuff that doesn’t help my team in the long run.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    i would have gone ham on this box if not for fc and evo.  completely ruined the box.  i still wish they'd remove fc from diamond tourney boxes.  no fc in platinum tourney, why is it in diamond?? replace it with evo since you neutered the evo from d6 playoffs glu!!

babyjboots said:
    Of course they had to throw in EVO and franchise coins at the highest odds.  The box is sh*t.

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:

This is exactly it. Guys can complain all they want, but numbers speak loudest. Guys like myself are not chasing, but I can assure you that plenty have/will. 
    I didnt chase either. I was probably going to until I heard it wasn't prime xp. That's lame
    I can't get a legend so have lots of lxp anyways. Me and the homies be like: