Special lineup in extra bases event? Are you dumb glu

grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
How the hell are we supposed to score points. I did 12 attempts and I did t even score 100k points wtf is wrong w you people at glu none of us want to use special lineups in extra bases event. Seriously who the hell is running this game a bunch of idiots?   

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    My Alt account hit 2 mill within 8 tickets. My main account only at 100k with 11k max round.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I hit 8.8 million on first play !
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    It’s bs it’s impossible to score points as a diamond team.  We all hated the special lineups the last time glu did it.  Why are they doing it again?   I swear glu is full of the dumbest employees on the planet.  They are destroying own game I don’t understand why.  What the hell is wrong w glu?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    The reason special lineups works is this. The special lineup is a maxed out Platinum lineup. That lineup will go against the EB pitcher at your level. If you are a Diamond team, that Plat lineup is going against a Diamond pitcher. If you are a bronze team, that Plat lineup is going against a bronze pitcher. That is why Diamond teams have no chance at this version of EB. I don’t know if that is what Glu intended, but that is what is happening.
    Makes sense as my team is Gold. There are also several Silver teams currently in the top 10 of my bracket.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Makes sense as my team is Gold. There are also several Silver teams currently in the top 10 of my bracket.
    Hmmm.......that could explain why my Silver team has done well in the past. I’ll try it out later.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I saw Tim Anderson and immediately went into PTSD. Ugh. That mofo

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I wonder how many people autotap extra bases.
    What’s even “better” about this special lineup is most of them have vs LHP skill and it’s a RHP. 😂 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Yeah,  it's a pointless waste of resources at Diamond. Just get my 100K and walk away. Screw the special lineups, I worked hard to build a great EB lineup.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I still get annoyed, but ‘mad’ was sooooo last year. I’ve explained in detail why the ‘special’ lineups don’t work with diamond guys. At the end of the day, they’re aware and this is the direction they’ve chosen. As a diamond guy, we dominate all the other events so taking a back seat every now and then isn’t going to kill me. I did my 100k and I’ve moved on. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I still get annoyed, but ‘mad’ was sooooo last year. I’ve explained in detail why the ‘special’ lineups don’t work with diamond guys. At the end of the day, they’re aware and this is the direction they’ve chosen. As a diamond guy, we dominate all the other events so taking a back seat every now and then isn’t going to kill me. I did my 100k and I’ve moved on. 
    As usual, @DFBB gives an honest yet even keeled response. I don’t know how you always stay so composed but it is admirable. It’s also a breath of fresh air with all the whining that goes on here, myself included. 👊🏻
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Me on Tuesday: "Man i wish i didn't have to toggle between my prime and EB lineup for 4 hours"
    Glu: "Say no more fam!"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

The third box from EB. Placed 3rd in my bracket. 40,000,000 points
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    DFBB said:
    So basically it’s designed so that diamond teams have to spend an exorbitant amount of resources to get a decent ranking, got it. Won’t make that mistake again. 
    Took 4th, no Mookie (wouldn't have capped him anyway) but opened 15 boxes and pulled about 40K LXP ! 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    So basically it’s designed so that diamond teams have to spend an exorbitant amount of resources to get a decent ranking, got it. Won’t make that mistake again. 
    Pretty much. EB follows the same mechanics as CvC. Even though we all face the same b10 pitcher, you will experience nerfing if you have uncapped bats. You can try it with regular cvc. Use gold/plat bats and you'll see a big difference. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Don't feel too terrible Diamond guys. I'm gold and had to sim 5 extra games just to get too 100K.

Every other event is set up for you. Enjoy Royale!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited October 2020
    idk. I didn't see a problem 😂
    Dude, on every other EB, your totals are much higher, so you know it’s true. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    EB glory could of been yours as well man. All you needed was about 250-300 franchise coins, 10k gold, and way too much time to kill.
    EB glory could of been yours as well man. All you needed was about 250-300 franchise coins, 10k gold, and way too much time to kill.
    No thanks. I’ll save my FCs for the weekend EB with the weekend boxes in it....if it actually happens this weekend.