Options

Keepers and My Legend Bumps

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
I would like it if there were more of a set schedule on when the Keepers and My Legend max overalls increased. For right now, the Keepers and ML don’t event hold up to the lower Prime players that are being released right now, especially with the X-factor being instituted. Our Keepers and ML are almost obsolete as of now. I would hope there is a significant bump or X-factors added soon so the can be relevant again. Last year, keepers were relevant all the way to the end. ML wasn’t really great last year because of only having one skill, but please make them relevant again.

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Fair observation.  Thanks for the feedback, and I'll be sure to relay it.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So where is it ? Keepers on the bottom row heading for the far right. The WOH prime guy from two weeks ago is better than the keepers. 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I think at this point it has to be at least .8 (480 on a 600 max) AND x factor or just let them die. I’m fine with either one at this stage.
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The max overall is now 610 and keepers and legends are stuck at 565. Could we get a bump for them please?