445 Joc Peterson: How Many Times You Get Him?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

For sharts and giggles, I want to know how many times you pull him during your chase. I'm not chasing today. This was all free garbage from GLU.

For me, the pity timer turned over between the HR boxes and Amazon log in. Got Peterson there.

Then two more free boxes came to account for the HR they forgot or whatever. Both those pulls were Joc again. So I got him three times in a row after the first pity timer.

Needless to say, I'm absolutely thrilled to not chase after Boggs, one of my all time favorite players.  I'd end up spending 60K+ gold only to land Joc 50 times, apparently. IF I did get the Legend, it would be the USELESS closer, which they have already doled out six or seven similar players already.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    from g10 to d10... chasing Boggs.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    from g10 to d10... chasing Boggs.

Holy eff. How much gold have you dropped?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

When I chased Giambi a few weeks ago, I took Tim effing Anderson from B1 to G10 without putting anything into him. LOL It was a flipping nightmare.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Five Jocs here. I stopped once I got Gagne.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

One two three a pulls four a pulls five a pulls Joc!

That would make a catchy tune.

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Opened the 7 freebies and no Joc. Not any other Prime or Legend either. I’m sure when I get the box to the counter reset I’ll see him.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Not a bad 20k spend... Ji was last hit
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    7 times in total. A complete uselessness of a player for me. Pulled Gagne on my first box. I’ve been chasing Boggs all day. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Not a bad 20k spend... Ji was last hit
    Dang!  Pretty good pulls for 20k, just sucks most will be useless in 2 daya
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Joc twice & Chicken Man once!
    Spent 0 gold today, log-in free boxes only. Never chase, though sometimes 2500 gold fan reward. Reckon I got lucky today 🔥🤩🔥

Expect nothing, radiate positivity, appreciate players you have, don’t bitch moan about everything big and small real or imagined frickery... Guarantee flood of A-1 pulls will likely follow. 
    *Also if possible only open shaking boxes using Fibonacci Series interval tap method. I’d explain, yet with patent pending and advice of council that’s all that can be said for now. 
    Black
    Then  
    White are
    All I see
    In my infancy
    Red and yellow then came to be
    Reaching out to me
    Lets me see

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    We used and abused him in 19’...now he’s out for blood

10 free boxes today for VIPs for HRs last night. I am currently fresh Zero on the pity timer.

Can't wait to pull 8 BxP, one PxP, then Joc again in the pity timer! Gonna be so awesome!!

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    None. Guess I’m the only one. 
    And on the 10th box. Not Joc!

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm now at 5x Jocs and 5x Turners. I was looking at the news and if JT needed 3+ RBIs to hit 510, I still wouldn't be confident. *sigh lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I just won CvC and got 3 BxP rewards. Lucky me! Waiting for the inevitable disappointment with the free boxes for the HRs in a bit! So excited.

Anyone else get the notification for the boxes but not received them yet?
    samtheman said:
    Anyone else get the notification for the boxes but not received them yet?

You are not alone. I was so excited about the impending disappointment, only to see it will be delayed a bit. Whomp whomp.

• supremesosa1017supremesosa1017 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Decided to open some boxes after reading your post, wouldn’t you know first pull after 7 boxes is Joc lol so just backed away 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I would rather not get the 10 boxes until Friday 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Joc is in a bonus set today!
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I started off back to back Joc’s with the gift (to bring my total to 5) but ended strong with Choi on the pity timer and Turner on the next box! I saved some cvc boxes and opened like 15 in a row.
    I got Joc on the pity timer again!! I can't believe it! Thanks, GLU for the wonderful surprise!!

So my crappy phone team, which I haven't opened in a while, had five boxes in there.

Got Boggs twice in three pulls. LOLOLOL

Hmmmm.  The "don't pay or play" theory is dead friggin on.

I tested that theory with my holder that I rarely open and never play on. Hasn’t panned out yet. 6 of those boxes from the gifts and not one prime or legend. Opened the Mookie box and some others and no better.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Haven't played much this entire month, pulled Boggs right away from a gift box - also pulled Porter earlier this week as well from a gift box. Last week or so pulled Mookie, Schoedentist, Kaline, and Damon. No point in chasing spending money or watching 500 videos a day on a weekend for gold anymore!

Welp, I got Gagne on my last CvC win with the pity timer. Seems to be a theme for my main team: if there is a useless Legend pitcher, I'll land it on the last CvC win IF it is a pity timer turn over.

As for Joc? Pulled him again on the last box after Gagne. Going to dump both this morning before I see how they screw up weekend Royale again.

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Welp, I got Gagne on my last CvC win with the pity timer. Seems to be a theme for my main team: if there is a useless Legend pitcher, I'll land it on the last CvC win IF it is a pity timer turn over.

As for Joc? Pulled him again on the last box after Gagne. Going to dump both this morning before I see how they screw up weekend Royale again.

Can you dump Gagne in my direction? Waiting......
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷