NEW X FACTORS LEVELS ADDED - MAKING LV10s Useless

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Bait and switch again... Our lv10s they were selling, are now worth 25k cash. Intead of 500g. Making all the ones they were selling for 27.99 useless.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy
Prev1

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    That was unexpected. And shady. 😕
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Jesus....

I've taken payment methods off, F2P moving forward with this game. There is just no reason.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    Jesus....

I've taken payment methods off, F2P moving forward with this game. There is just no reason.

F2P is the way to go unless your one of the selected few who gets their team loaded by glu to bait everyone to spend.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Unreal - I pulled 2 level 10 CVCs this morning to hit a FR tier - hadn’t traded them in for 500 gold yet.....  now they are worth only blue cash...... ffs - nice move glu.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yeap this is horseshit. They were selling the lv10s for 20$, now they all useless and no trade in value worth a dam.

– The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    No sources, but I'd be very surprised if it's not adjusted back to where the level 10s get their 500g trade in value back.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Better fukin hope so.
    – The Great Houmy
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Ok, this is absolute fücking bullshit. Not only did a shit ton of my fücking level 10s disappear, CS and the team re-added about half of them. Then said I would need to provide the player and what x factor was being swapped. How on earth would I remember that? Why would I even need to keep track? You can't even trade them in. It freezes the app and typically crashes in my experience. My fault I guess? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ /Endrant
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Ok, this is absolute fücking bullshit. Not only did a shit ton of my fücking level 10s disappear, CS and the team re-added about half of them. Then said I would need to provide the player and what x factor was being swapped. How on earth would I remember that? Why would I even need to keep track? You can't even trade them in. It freezes the app and typically crashes in my experience. My fault I guess? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ /Endrant

More entitlement.

They are doing you a favor here. Can't you see that?

For just $5, you can now go replace them with higher X Factors!

I swear, some of you just refuse to see the good in GLU's tactics.

Here, not only are they trying to help you with better X Factors, but they are also trying to help you improve your photographic memory skills. TSB should be your number one priority in life. You should forget nothing.

SMDH

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

More entitlement.

They are doing you a favor here. Can't you see that?

For just $5, you can now go replace them with higher X Factors!

I swear, some of you just refuse to see the good in GLU's tactics.

Here, not only are they trying to help you with better X Factors, but they are also trying to help you improve your photographic memory skills. TSB should be your number one priority in life. You should forget nothing.

SMDH

Agreed. I need to improve

@TyroneEastwood:

See, that's what I'm talking about.

So many here simply lack discipline. That's the main problem I see.

It takes a real man to be accountable. Kudos to you!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

True story, I noticed the disappearing xfactor when swapping a bg10 from reggie to Mookie last weekend who had bg7. The bg7 disappeared, wasn't on Reggie and wasn't in inventory. I submitted a ticket and was told every other day they were waiting to hear from the appropriate team. It's still open. I told them to just close the loop on this ridiculousness Thursday and they replied again saying they were waiting for appropriate team to adjust. They won't close the damn ticket a week later. I just don't know what dimension this organization operates in.
    Yeap they have been disappearing from many people for weeks now. Complete fukin bullshit considering they were charging 20$ for lv10s for the past 2-3 months. CS also replied to me saying OK well we fixed it and put them all back, THEY DID NOT.  I probably spent over 100k gold on those fukin skills to have them vanish and now replaced.
    – The Great Houmy
    Return my fukin skills, and change the fukin value back of the lv10 skills that you morons were charging $20 a pop for, and now are worth 25k blue cash. @GluAdmin or wherever the **** Blue is, cant even find his fukin name on here anymore,
    – The Great Houmy
    I, for one, am shocked at all of these stories. I can't believe GLU would do this to loyal customers.

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Honestly, GLU doesn't deserve you guys.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    As someone who questions the value of Xfactor skills effect (excluding for silver/gold tier WOH), can't say I am surprised at this move haha!

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    You guys need to buy scratch-off tickets or something.  At least you'll get something in return.  Clearly this isn't a product that cares about its customers and won't improve with any amount of money.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

True story, I noticed the disappearing xfactor when swapping a bg10 from reggie to Mookie last weekend who had bg7. The bg7 disappeared, wasn't on Reggie and wasn't in inventory. I submitted a ticket and was told every other day they were waiting to hear from the appropriate team. It's still open. I told them to just close the loop on this ridiculousness Thursday and they replied again saying they were waiting for appropriate team to adjust. They won't close the damn ticket a week later. I just don't know what dimension this organization operates in.
    Dimension of the Great Cornholio

– The Great Houmy
    So not only did they **** everyone who was buying their lv10 skills, but now the 15s are worth the same price as the lv10s were. This infuriates me beyond measure, if they wanted to add these new skills... Sure, give people notice that new skills are coming and that the value will be changing. Im sitting on like 20-30 lv10s that are now worth 25k fukin blue cash. It takes alot to get me going, but this def does it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    i traded in a bunch of tens today, they better sift through accounts and compensate if they do fix the trade-ins 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hopefully you didn't waste 200-250k+ gold like I did for rentals. Probably opened those boxes for like 3 total hours straight 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Never had any interest in the X factors, so I didn’t invest heavily in them. I won’t start now....
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Never had any interest in the X factors, so I didn’t invest heavily in them. I won’t start now....
    I’ve accumulated 100 batter boxes, unsure of pitcher boxes, but yeah, this is why I haven’t touched them yet. These clowns have serious issues

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    edited October 2020
    @GluSportsblueleopard how about an update on this issue. Or how about making an appearance. You release new skills, and again dont even test them properly. Your lv14s are worth 50 gold instead of 500. You guys have to be the by far the worst gaming company when it comes to QA testing. Its not the difficult, at this point it just makes your company look stupider and stupider with everything that you do. I want my 500g value for lv10s THAT I PAID FOR and you decided to change without giving anyone notice.

– The Great Houmy
    edited October 2020

– The Great Houmy

Like another poster said: I'm convince they have a contest at GLU to see who can scheme up the best ways to f u kc over the customers. You know they are laughing their asses off at us when they read these forums when we discuss bait and switches, double payments, field passes not working, etc.

The more they screw up, the more money they make. That's an "us" problem, not a "them" problem, honestly.

When you see a LVL 10 X Factor for sale with a ton of gold, that should raise an alarm.

Remember, think like an unethical ahole. I worked with people like this before so nothing this company does surprises me.  We all have Stockholm Syndrome at this point.

I disagree, i think its a handful of people there that either a) or really that stupid b) dont give shit about their jobs and piss out whatever there told. Or c) they dont have the right departments handling oversight on aspects of the game.
    – The Great Houmy
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    The TSB portion of Glu is run like a total start-up dump.  It's developers who don't want to fix, only code new features, and management that lets them.  Kind of like programmers in college before you have to work on something that actually ships.  Then they hired someone with more 'experience' at the top who is trying to push up the stock price for their own options and then jump to some other start-up dump.  It's straight-up Silicon Valley.