2Next

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    But why does he have to be in a cards uniform? I want the ATL TP 😟
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    At least the boxes don't have a zillion players anymore. Still won't buy any, but there's that I guess.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Level 5 is all RHP for those that care
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Thank you sir! Too lazy to find out myself lol
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Thank you for that.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    ty
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Assuming all other levels same as previous royale
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yes
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Would it really kill them to leave the good skills on a WOH player? Beyond idiots making  GLU decisions at the office. Aside from BLUE, hes a good dude.
    Has anyone seen him around here lately? 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2020
    It’s more for entertainment now than actually playing.. what ignorance will they do today?? I remember when people would actually defend glu... wow those days are gone 😉
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Gotta wonder why they would make that change ? How does that make them more money ? 
    I won't put any resources into him but will take the 150K in LXP leisurely cycling over the weekend.
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    It’s more for entertainment now than actually playing.. what ignorance will they do today?? I remember when people would actually defend glu... wow those days are gone 😉
    That must have been a long, long time ago...I don’t remember anyone ever defending Glu since I came to the forums, almost 1.5 years ago.  Either way, Glu can GFT for eternity 😂
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I whiffed all week long.  Today less than 10k and I scored the only prize I really wanted.  Boog is a nostalgia win for me as he was my best player last year for like 2 months.  
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Additionally..... this is just downright overkill:

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I done my 3 cycles this weekend for Pendleton. I feel like a hypocrite 🤣. Can’t even remember the last time I played woh. The bat flips are cool kinda caught me off guard the first time cuz I thought it was over... and boom here came another pitch. Lol it was fun 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Not sure I’ll be doing it on regular basis.. to much grind. 
  • Options
    Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    5 cycles and I’m too bored to do any more. No sense of achievement. Have to save myself for tomorrow when it really counts. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I've done three cycles for Pendleton kinda got bored. Now just scoring points in bonus games with Betts and Pendleton.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I wish I saw some entertainment in it though. Sat there tapping away all weekend to get the 110K LXP for 25 WOH cycles and honestly around the 18th cycle I started thinking what the hell I was doing but only 7 more to go so I soldiered on. Never again though as far as that goes. Now if each cycle would level up the legend then I'd see a point to it and it would make more sense for those going platinum & diamond.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022