Looking ahead...

jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
edited October 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Hey guys,

i was able to accumulate some good resources this week so i was anxiously waiting to see what the weekend had to offer (I’m not very bright). When i saw no prime guy in the tourny box, Terry nerfed, and a crop of meh (although 520) legends I was a little bummed. However, the more I thought about it I think it’s actually a good thing, here’s why:

-Next weekend is Halloween weekend and a full moon (typically midnight royales align with full moons, will be interesting to see one that falls on a weekend)
-520/470s just dropped so we should see better skills on them next weekend
-The weekend after (11/6) is VIP gift and i believe its the same week they dropped ATGs (Jackie) last year

So if you find yourself disappointed this weekend and tempted to level or chase a good but not great player, think about what could be coming. 

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Looking ahead, I see.........

1) new freshly ways to screw us
    2) bad skills on woh rewards
    3) @GluSportsbIueleopard no show
    4) step #5732 out of 134268 from @drsmartassphd to be close to quit the game
    5) continuing saga of the « stolen team » on facebook
    6) an unexpected 5 bonus game gift
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Hey now, I never said I'd quit 2020. I was stupid enough to drop a bunch of cash so I'm riding it out. Just doing it with minimal effort compared to the past year.

Haven't farmed in a week and my screen time for the app is down over 60%.

I'm proud of myself for letting go. I was hooked!

Your other points are dead balls accurate.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    #5 - Is there more data on this or some new drama?  How come there haven't been any new Kdog videos?  I'd much rather talk about that stuff than the TSB 2020 complaining we've all been doing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    The fb drama has indeed been entertaining. 

I'm going to create a FB account today just to see this. Is there any special place I need to look?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

I'm going to create a FB account today just to see this. Is there any special place I need to look?
    In the mirror is probably a good place to start if you’re creating a FB for that.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited October 2020

In the mirror is probably a good place to start if you’re creating a FB for that.
    Funniest post of the day!!!  He should join a group with bearmeat
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

Funniest post of the day!!!  He should join a group with bearmeat
    Absolutely. Couldn’t have done it better.