Goodbye tap sports I’m done.

grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
15k spent plus boxes and bundles not one single legend pulled or set or player for a set except Ramos.  Thanks for ruining this game glu w your greed. These box odds are the worst they have ever been.  I really hope this game crashes and everyone quits playing sooner or later your greed will catch up with you and the game will be no more.  People are tired of your bs 

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited October 2020

Why did you think 15K would land you a legend?  You need at least 50-60K now for that, sometimes more.

There are great deals on gold. For example, if you buy 30 of the 9.99 deal this weekend, that gets you 60K gold and a ton of boxes.  You would probably land them then!  That's only $300. That's a bargain when you consider the closer in the specials is only $80!

I'm sorry you're poor.....and entitled!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

Why did you think 15K would land you a legend?  You need at least 50-60K now for that, sometimes more.

There are great deals on gold. For example, if you buy 30 of the 9.99 deal this weekend, that gets you 60K gold and a ton of boxes.  You would probably land them then!  That's only $300. That's a bargain when you consider the closer in the specials is only $80!

I'm sorry you're poor.

It's cheaper going to game 3 tonight than trying to land a legend.  Who am I supposed to cheer for?  Gooooooo.... team??  Dod-.. Ray?  I... and then... but... I dunno.  Should be a better time than anything provided by glu.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Was this written in a sarcastic tone with a smirk?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    It's cheaper going to game 3 tonight than trying to land a legend.  Who am I supposed to cheer for?  Gooooooo.... team??  Dod-.. Ray?  I... and then... but... I dunno.  Should be a better time than anything provided by glu.
    Dodgers, bro
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Dodgers, bro
    That's the way I'm leaning, but only because Kershaw is from right here and he's a good dude.  Donates his money to great causes... not glu.
    Just no.  
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Should have listened to you doc, 25k gold +fp boxes and nothing to show for it. Nobobdy to blame but myself.
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    The boxes are utter trash. Not spent 4k as there isn’t a single non-legend who would improve my team. No chance of landing one of them. 
    The boxes are utter trash. Not spent 4k as there isn’t a single non-legend who would improve my team. No chance of landing one of them. 

You got suckered into thinking with less Primes in the boxes that there would be a better shot for the Legend, didn't you?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So glad i haven't bought a single box this weekend! The legends in these boxes have TERRIBLE SKILLS (per the usual bump schedule). Also and importantly, I don't want my luck wave to hit for at least a week or two, ideally whenever the 520 players actually have good skills, so buying boxes now might trigger it early. Because of how awful glu has made this game, I remain very inactive in general now, so I am usually rewarded when I do buy boxes. Using this strategy has netted me a solid lineup of 6 non-WOH legend batters above 500 (all with superb skills usually active during all modes) and two 500 max pitchers, and each legend didn't ever cost more than 2,500 gold + cvc boxes.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    IDK. I like Powell's skills a lot for WOH. Late innings and RHP is about as good as it gets for  LH bat. Not crazy about Parker's skills though.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Rippers said:
    IDK. I like Powell's skills a lot for WOH. Late innings and RHP is about as good as it gets for  LH bat. Not crazy about Parker's skills though.
    Yea but its not very good for any other game mode - if you play above the gold level, you have to be very selective with who you level unless you are dropping a fortune and cycling WOH 100 times a week. That means finding players with the best skills for the most game modes, not just WOH. The best skillsets can be used in all game modes.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Rippers said:
    Yea but its not very good for any other game mode - if you play above the gold level, you have to be very selective with who you level unless you are dropping a fortune and cycling WOH 100 times a week. That means finding players with the best skills for the most game modes, not just WOH. The best skillsets can be used in all game modes.
    I understand. I went Diamomd early in 2019 and enjoyed it for the most part. It was too much of grind though and expensive. WOH, even in its watered down version is the only event I  enjoy. One of the good things about this game is the variety that attracts different types of players. BTW, after I posted liking Boog's skills I pulled him out of a CVC box !
    I, for one, am totally shocked you got him.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I, for one, am totally shocked you got him.
    It wouldn't be a weekend event without @Rippers posting his amazing pulls🤣