NEW X FACTORS LEVELS ADDED - MAKING LV10s Useless

2Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I disagree, i think its a handful of people there that either a) or really that stupid b) dont give shit about their jobs and piss out whatever there told. Or c) they dont have the right departments handling oversight on aspects of the game.

While my comment above had a lot of jest, there are too many consistent patterns with this app to think that it is on the up and up.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    someone have ggw get on this!! he gets things done!
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    So not only did they **** everyone who was buying their lv10 skills, but now the 15s are worth the same price as the lv10s were. This infuriates me beyond measure, if they wanted to add these new skills... Sure, give people notice that new skills are coming and that the value will be changing. Im sitting on like 20-30 lv10s that are now worth 25k fukin blue cash. It takes alot to get me going, but this def does it.
    I couldn't get a 14+ from 20 of those bundles lmao. So good to know
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    For guys like myself, who can't afford unlimited boxes, it was real disappointing to see the proverbial goalposts moved. We're up to 15s now, but raise your hand if you think it ends there. I usually don't get overly upset with global things, but meh. I know many who bought them so from that standpoint, Glu was wise to offer them. 

As far as the adjustments of the trade-in values, I'm honestly in a bit of denial there. It's tough for me to see it staying as is. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    15s? Bro, there;s gunna be lv30s in about a month. You heard it here first. These guys are off their fukin rockers.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If we all just stopped buying them, this wouldn’t be a problem.  I’m doing my part. X Factor abstainer here. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    If we all just stopped buying them, this wouldn’t be a problem.  I’m doing my part. X Factor abstainer here. 
    Definitely NOT a global movement. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Welp.....I was very vocal from the day this x-factor garbage was introduced about what another money grab this was, about another “screw you” type of deal. After a couple of weeks (not opening boxes for myself), people seemed open to the possibilities. I went back and read my earlier rants and for a brief second, thought that maybe I was wrong. NOPE!  This x-factor crap has got to be one of the most greediest, unethical ploys any so called legit business could do to its customers. Should be a HUGE FLAG.....STOP FEEDING THE THIEVES!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    If anyone was ever on the fence about Glu’s moral/ethical stance for their customers. (I won’t name names) This should clear things up for you 😉👍🏻 
  • BENDIESELRANGERBENDIESELRANGER Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Just join gluminatti and you’ll get everything you need and/or want loaded by them every event. No need to spend money anymore. I’ve completely stopped spending. Haven’t purchased anything since I bought field pass last Monday. Glu knows who spends and who doesn’t and they know who they want to pull what. I haven’t pulled a useful player since. I’m f2p until bonus players go away when 21 drops. I’ll just play 20 until I can’t play it anymore and finally be done with this sorry ass company. Never dealt with a company that I firmly believe holds weekly meetings to see who can come up with the best way to **** over their customers. Everyone just needs to quit and let only gluminatti play and see how long glu continues to load all their members for free. 

edited October 2020
    inoculum said:
    someone have ggw get on this!! he gets things done! 

Just tell them to get one of the glu employees in there club to handle it. 

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Just join gluminatti and you’ll get everything you need and/or want loaded by them every event. No need to spend money anymore. I’ve completely stopped spending. Haven’t purchased anything since I bought field pass last Monday. Glu knows who spends and who doesn’t and they know who they want to pull what. I haven’t pulled a useful player since. I’m f2p until bonus players go away when 21 drops. I’ll just play 20 until I can’t play it anymore and finally be done with this sorry ass company. Never dealt with a company that I firmly believe holds weekly meetings to see who can come up with the best way to **** over their customers. Everyone just needs to quit and let only gluminatti play and see how long glu continues to load all their members for free. 
    Can confirm this is all true. The exception being x factor skills 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    15s? Bro, there;s gunna be lv30s in about a month. You heard it here first. These guys are off their fukin rockers.

Just wait til the second xfactor is added. Lot of real estate left on those players cards...
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lmao dude your probably right. Im guessing by the end of the game, there will be 4 x-factor slots. This weekend I already say numerous 1000+ run games from people. So just imagine what a few more will do. They cant even get the basics fixed, yet they have no issue adding more and more broken features to the game. I've come to embrace it now, but just this weekend I got 2/25 CAMERA PANNING cycles where I had to restart and lost all my progress. I've just learned to accept it for what it is now, good news is I havent got a OOPS WE NEED TO START in WOH in a few months so thats a plus. The camera panning is still a issue, its only been 2 years and yet its still not fixed.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy