WOH Lofton - Take2

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
Still a 1-time reward - 510

Comments

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I sure hope there’s a last minute change but I doubt it.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea def about time we see the WOH guy change to EVERY 3 cycles like we did with primes. Baseball is almost over, so I expect them to start changing things up to get people back into the game. 2021 is fast approaching, and so far the entire year has been a huge let down.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I agree. The reward box would be much better with equal chances of pulling Lofton, 2000 LXP or 1000 LXP
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    All these nice WoH bats would be great....if we actually needed them.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited October 2020
    well at least I can have 2 kenny loftons in the outfield

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    All these nice WoH bats would be great....if we actually needed them.

That's the thing.  There is no real reason to chase anyone anymore, other than bonus points and vanity of course.  

My son has a silver team that he never really uses.  It's actually more fun trying to cycle with his mid-level primes and a few low end legends, just for a little challenge. 

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Quite honestly, he's not a bad candidate to close for royale on 5.10 facing a righty pitcher and only down by 3 runs.... that's if they don't change it.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Identical to weekend. All RHP on Level5
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Quite honestly, he's not a bad candidate to close for royale on 5.10 facing a righty pitcher and only down by 3 runs.... that's if they don't change it.
    But who needs one at this point? And if you do how are you going to beat this three times to even get him? With no real possibility of cycle capping him it’s just not of interest to dedicated players of the game to spend the time on. Unless you are desperate for bonus points.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    samtheman said:
    But who needs one at this point? And if you do how are you going to beat this three times to even get him? With no real possibility of cycle capping him it’s just not of interest to dedicated players of the game to spend the time on. Unless you are desperate for bonus points.
    agreed! 

Do we really need woh only bats?   You are leveling him if you need points the next two days.   Thats basically it.
    After that, he doesnt have a huge role on your team going forward
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    samtheman said:
    agreed! 

Do we really need woh only bats?   You are leveling him if you need points the next two days.   Thats basically it.
    But isn’t that how it is everyday?  I mean unless your spending to chase top guy in the box, all other have a short expiration date.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    samtheman said:
    agreed! 

But isn’t that how it is everyday?  I mean unless your spending to chase top guy in the box, all other have a short expiration date.
    it is indeed.  So unless you spend a lot you have to pick your battles.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:
    samtheman said:
    agreed! 

So we agree then, it’s just like a marriage! 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    whynot said:
    samtheman said:
    agreed! 

So we agree then, it’s just like a marriage! 🤣🤣
    lol amazing, ty for that
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    With how terrible everyone says the box odds are, it seems like the woh reward may be for that guy that isn't spending money and doesn't play too hard but likes to earn two free bonus guys. Especially guys in silver and gold where XP is much easier to obtain than heaps of gold. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    samtheman said:
    Whoa... I was just saying bro...
    With how terrible everyone says the box odds are, it seems like the woh reward may be for that guy that isn't spending money and doesn't play too hard but likes to earn two free bonus guys. Especially guys in silver and gold where XP is much easier to obtain than heaps of gold. 
    That be me😁
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    You’re speaking my language 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I resemble that !  :D
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Poo holes you are 100% correct. I’ve cut way back in 20 and cycling woh 3 times to get a player is a nice luxury at silver. No more grinding woh for 10-12 hours on Mondays and Wednesdays for me.