Weekend HR box counter!

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I did not fare well... Hicks, Barnhart, & 3 times a 365 turd. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Pulled Omar and Hawk.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Pulled my boxes, then went back to play CVC, game crashed and now stuck at 37% loading.  Like clockwork.
  • heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Barnhart, Semien, and Stallingsx2.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I pulled Semien 4 times...the new Joc! Lol
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Pulled Omar and Hawk.

Lucky mofo

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

And game just crashed on me in the middle of a CvC round. Unreal.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Not crazy about either of these Legends but OF is my weakest position so may level up Dawson. It sure seems easier to pull the top players during the week. Perhaps it has something to do with public .3 Clubs...
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Crashed on 4.10.  Locked out now.  Keeps restarting. 
    It’s like they forgot that sending out a bunch of boxes during an event can crash the game for everyone.
    Effing GLU just cost me a CvC win. These people are the worst

xracman said:
    Pulled my boxes, then went back to play CVC, game crashed and now stuck at 37% loading.  Like clockwork.

Seriously, it is beyond pathetic what we have to go through as much as we put into this. I'm so glad I've cut my time on this game. What a joke this has become.

I sent CS a letter, but I guess since I didn't take a screenshot of my 500K round in CvC that would have easily won, I will get another big middle finger.

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Managed to get back in with 3 mins left in clash, but it was SUPER slow...still painfully autoplayed a couple rounds and bam:

Then it immediately crashed again when I left that screen 😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Managed to get back in with 3 mins left in clash, but it was SUPER slow...still painfully autoplayed a couple rounds and bam:

Then it immediately crashed again when I left that screen 😂
    You stole @drsmartassphd’s Cvc rewards. Congrats! Lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    xracman said:

Seriously, it is beyond pathetic what we have to go through as much as we put into this. I'm so glad I've cut my time on this game. What a joke this has become.

I sent CS a letter, but I guess since I didn't take a screenshot of my 500K round in CvC that would have easily won, I will get another big middle finger.

You'd have lost to my 1.2M CVC round.....

Plus I pulled Omar, and SS was my weakest postion.  LIVIN' LA VIDA GLU!!!!!!!!!

My opponent had 500 points. I would have smoked them.

Still haven't heard back from CS.

This has become my experience since it took nearly 100K gold to land Giambi. Dropped another 160K chasing after other Legends only to keep getting the worst Prime. So glad I quit trying. Just posting this to give everyone a good laugh.
    This is my current haul between 22 free boxes, as well as winning every CvC so far the past two days. Just flipped the pity timer again only to get Barnhart....again. Yes pulled Semien 7 times. At one point I pulled him three times in a row.
     No need to take a photo of the rest of the players. GLU has made those off limits for me anyway for six plus weeks, unless of course I want to spent 100K gold. Can’t spend it when you don’t farm it! 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You could save alot of gold if you had the VIP SUB package, cheaper boxes. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    You could save alot of gold if you had the VIP SUB package, cheaper boxes. ;)

Yeah, no. Then it would just make me open more boxes, which would only lead to getting the lowest primes more times. I'll pass.

Also, head back from CS. They acknowledged that the game crashing yesterday did, in fact, cause me to lose my CvC round, but the global gift was my compensation. Yeah, great job guys.

lol dude you have to understand. These box droughts come in waves, what happens next week when you hit every legend within 2500g. Are the boxes still rigged? You gotta know with the b.s odds this year, the chances of pulling legends is not like is use to be. Save your gold, (wait you have none left..lol) for players that you really want, otherwise take the free boxes and hope the best.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I couldn't pull jack sh*t for like a month, it was awful. Then this past weekend I pulled Boog and Parker, and yesterday pulled Omar and AD. 

So yeah, the luck comes in waves it seems. But overall, the odds still suck and is the #1 thing that needs addressed/changed imo. The game should be fun and engaging more often than just for a couple days out of every 6 weeks or so.
    Yea for sure, I've said it before. There was always a trade off in previous years. Box odds were shit with good ways to obtain resources, or Box odds were decent (50/1000) with resources being harder to obtain.

This years model is, well you guessed. Screw them both ways and not give a shit. But dont worry, you can buy everything you need in the specials. Wait no you want, have you seen LXP jackpot deal yet? No, have you seen mega lxp boxes in store yet? No.  Dont get me started on the fukin x-factor skills again. Blue come on yesterday to address their piss poor server issues again with no more excuses and couldnt even make a mention about it. Thanks Blue, its not like your users pay your dam salaries right? Do your jobs and stop blaming it on Covid and "o well we are all working from home and its difficult to make things work remotely"
    – The Great Houmy
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    My first year playing was in ‘18. I noticed it was difficult to pull players, but easy to pull resources. And man was WOH fun. Challenging as hell, but the rewards were well worth the grind. In ‘19 it was the opposite. The players were easy to obtain, but resources were hard to come by. WOH was not quite as fun ‘18, but still something I looked forward to every Monday. Personally I preferred chasing the player much more than chasing the resource. I MUCH prefer chasing one or the other than having to chase both at the same time... the current dumpster fire that is ‘20. What’s sad is we all keep saying the same thing and people just keep on spending and spending. I went F2P a few months ago and I know Glu doesn’t give a s***. They could put a reliever in specials for $500 to complete a set and the whales would still let Glu bend them over the table.
    Well this is some chit. Win CvC again. In the mini box I pull 460 Hicks. Haven’t gotten a 460 guy in a while
    On big boxes I get two BxP players again. Puts my total boxes at 4 before pity timer flip, so I need six more. I spent 420 gold leveling Lofton. So, if I buy three big boxes, I get fan rewards and can flip the pity timer again if needed. I really want Omar, at I’m back up to 13K gold without farming for over a week. So, frick it, I’ll try. Open the first box, pity timer doesn’t flip but I get a player. It’s Omar. Lololololol. Now I’m tempted to buy two more to flip it again for Parker or the Omar repull. 

WTF? As much as I whine, I gotta advertise when something good happens

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Well this is some chit. Win CvC again. In the mini box I pull 460 Hicks. Haven’t gotten a 460 guy in a while
    On big boxes I get two BxP players again. Puts my total boxes at 4 before pity timer flip, so I need six more. I spent 420 gold leveling Lofton. So, if I buy three big boxes, I get fan rewards and can flip the pity timer again if needed. I really want Omar, at I’m back up to 13K gold without farming for over a week. So, frick it, I’ll try. Open the first box, pity timer doesn’t flip but I get a player. It’s Omar. Lololololol. Now I’m tempted to buy two more to flip it again for Parker or the Omar repull. 

But buy buy!!!!!!  He is always in the next box!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:

But buy buy!!!!!!  He is always in the next box!
    The promise of a even better high with next bump. Go for it, Glu will love you for purchasing their special blend.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Go grab some of those Brownies boxes.  Talk about total shit.
    edited October 2020
    Those boxes are great for the purpose of cutting my EB time and expenditures.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    I think Glu ate some brownies before putting that box together