TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
edited October 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Try again
Prev1

Comments

• zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Huge gift followed by a long freeze. Here we go
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Too many boxes....lol. you cant make this stuff up. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Oops... we need to restart
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Can’t say I didn’t call it
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Nothing to see here. It’s just your wifi. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Do they have to do this BS during a CvC event.
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So don't they know by now not to do this during cvc window. Now they will have to send out more gobal gifts. 
    Now the questions is how long with the "Oops we need to restart" last for. I'd say right until the next CvC event so we lose out winnings haha
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Yup, couldn't get to the Club screen. Kept getting network errors. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

So now IF they send out global boxes, it will all be trash again.

These mofos are something else.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I lost all of my club points due to this. Anybody else have that issue? 

Yes, it is all over global as well.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    looks like more gifts coming our way 
    Also it see like the club challenges is set for individual teams only. Not the entire clubs performance. I don’t remember this being that way. 
    Also it see like the club challenges is set for individual teams only. Not the entire clubs performance. I don’t remember this being that way. 
    My backup crap team is in my club. The club challenge point total is there but not WoH cycles.

This is a CLUB total. Don’t advertise it that way if it’s not

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Gifts were only part of it this time.

We were prepping the servers in the back end prepping for a new update that we anticipate this week.  And then as we were changing them, we put in all of those gifts, and given the amount of boxes -- yep, that's right.  Overload. 

Globals have already been handled.  Just thought you guys might care about the color commentary.  Again, apologies for the Monday inconvenience!
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    If only the boxes actually contained players. They were nerfed 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Growing up i was taught, its Nerf or nothing...are you saying its both?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

We were prepping the servers in the back end prepping for a new update that we anticipate this week.  And then as we were changing them, we put in all of those gifts, and given the amount of boxes -- yep, that's right.  Overload. 

Globals have already been handled.  Just thought you guys might care about the color commentary.  Again, apologies for the Monday inconvenience!
    Holy shit now you decide to make an appearance?

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

You HAD to know this would happen. Seriously.

No way they would be that generous to a customer base they enjoy f u kc ing over on a regular basis.

@dkarski87: Did you really think they were going to come here and directly address how they fricked people over again? That's not how GLU rolls.

They duped us, got our money, and now they move on to the next trick. This is the MO. They will just ignore it until it goes away, while they continue to funnel resources to their big spenders to keep them hooked.

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Has he, or anyone, addressed the X-Factor fiasco? 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    And @(Glu Sports) blueleopard said that a new update is coming, so get ready for that. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    dkarski87 said:

Has he, or anyone, addressed the X-Factor fiasco? 
    Nope.
    Just no.  
    Why would they address it? When have they ever done that in the past? We've seen so many tactics like this, and they are all ignored. They got their money. Move on to the next screw job. No doubt one is in the works.

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Why would they address it? When have they ever done that in the past? We've seen so many tactics like this, and they are all ignored. They got their money. Move on to the next screw job. No doubt one is in the works.
    Amen! You remaining players on this forum that are spending, you should really stop and join us F2P guys - you will be much happier
    Over a week now not farming gold. Up to 12K again just from doing all the small stuff. Won't waste my time doing that crap again. Just saving it for resources down the line, but looks like I won't need that either since the only legends I can get are from WoH. Won't chase another one with gold, that's for darn sure.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Amen! You remaining players on this forum that are spending, you should really stop and join us F2P guys - you will be much happier
    They can't hear you(or see this).  They're pumping 8 field passes into their veins right now.
    Just no.  
    Out of the 8, 7 likely don't work.

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    We might be going there again.