Fall Classic Players Upgrade

TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
I was expecting Morton and Arozarena to be upgraded to Legends today at 1:00 ET. Anyone knows when this might happen?
Prev1

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Mon or Tuesday at the earliest.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Why would they upgrade today at 1:00 ET? There are still 2 games to play on the prediction schedule.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    They say they could be upgraded twice so they shouldn’t wait until the 26th.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    They say they could be upgraded twice so they shouldn’t wait until the 26th.
    Your confused.  That is what a company that values customers would do, this is glu.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Why upgrade them twice if needed? lol... Again, this GLU. Just more work for them if they have to do twice, instead of once when the games are over. Be lucky if they get switched over by next Tuesday.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Don't worry they will get to it with the next keeper bump
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Don't worry they will get to it with the next keeper bump
    That’s hopeful...
    I expected maybe Christmas about the time atgs drop. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I really loved when they dropped back in August the first year they came out... You got to watch them grow for a good chunk of the game. Now you get them in Nov-Dec and the new version drops in Feb. Again, just another example of poor execution on there part. Hopefully @Houmy can talk some sense into them when he attends the VIP meeting. Although not sure how much input hes gonna have from someone who hasn't played for the past 2 years lol.;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    I really loved when they dropped back in August the first year they came out... You got to watch them grow for a good chunk of the game. Now you get them in Nov-Dec and the new version drops in Feb. Again, just another example of poor execution on there part. Hopefully @Houmy can talk some sense into them when he attends the VIP meeting. Although not sure how much input hes gonna have from someone who hasn't played for the past 2 years lol.;)
    Well it won't bother me much that they are now dropping atg's in November, because I don't plan on downloading the 2021 version for a long time haha.. the idea of starting over and chasing 300 max overall bxp players with one skill with glu's new box odds sounds as unappealing as sitting down on sand paper.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Well it won't bother me much that they are now dropping atg's in November, because I don't plan on downloading the 2021 version for a long time haha.. the idea of starting over and chasing 300 max overall bxp players with one skill with glu's new box odds sounds as unappealing as sitting down on sand paper.
    Agreed 100% Can't find the motivation to start over in 2021 after how things went this year. It'll probably be more casual play until August-September.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Will they be upgraded today and added to bonus players?
    We are all beta testers
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Will they be upgraded today and added to bonus players?
    Im guessing upgraded today, but they were never promised to be bonus players.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I hope that it’s today cause they clearly stated that it was from 23rd-25th, rest of games won’t matter. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Can anyone confirm if Turner or Choi met their milestones and will be upgraded? Or is it just Morton and Arozarena? Thanks gents.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Only Arozarena and Morton...only Arozarena hit both upgrades.
    theyve been updated.
    – The Great Houmy
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @KCTribe  They just upgraded them in the game, but I don’t know if they already changed them from requiring pxp to lxp...it still says Prime in their pic, so I would imagine it still costs pxp for now.
    nope, lxp now.
    – The Great Houmy
    the tag says prime, but they take lxp.
    – The Great Houmy
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Yep, just saw they already made the upgrades. I already had Arozarena capped so not sure if they still take pxp either.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    glad that I upgraded Morton while he was pxp
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Cycled 70 times during the weekend just to have enough pxp for Arozarena. It was TORTURE. 
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
    70 times? No wonder you look like that 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    nope, lxp now.
    Wow... they just can’t throw us a fkn bone can they. Ridiculous. 
    Should have upgraded before lxp 🙄
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    70 times? No wonder you look like that 
    My nomination for comment of the year. This had me dying. 😂 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    nope, lxp now.
    Wow... they just can’t throw us a fkn bone can they. Ridiculous. 
    Should have upgraded before lxp 🙄
    At least your Morton wasn’t automatically traded in after pulling a bxp player because of a full roster. Ugh 😩 
    Unfortunately I'm poor in pxp so never was able to level Morton before the upgrade but on the bright side I have almost 400,000 lxp so it kinda worked out. I used the little bit of pxp to level skills on Pendleton, and Betts over the weekend. Since I have plenty of lxp I just waited for the upgrade to level Morton.
    gotta like it when things work out like that. It was a cheap instant ace for me so no complaints here 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Well if you missed Morton, no doubt another pitcher will be in another extra box today! If not, there will be one Thursday! Or this weekend for the low price of $100.

There's still hope!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Wouldn't have been an amazing gesture to put those two upgraded players in as bonus players for the week. Could've's would've's and should've's the most useless words in the English language.