What should've been, could've been, wasn't to happen been

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
So, usually on Monday's I'm relegated to just farming gold and CvC Clash, oh and uhh, the occasional EB that may come, so in short resource farming because of my busy chaotic Monday's at work. This afternoon I decided I'm going after that Kenny Lofton. Cycle once, awesome... Cycle twice terrific.... On third time I get to 4.10 and the gifts drop...I quickly open them before I play that round. Went back to play Pendleton handled that round, level complete... Not so fast my friend... Got the spinning circle of death and oopps got to start over. All my progress for level four was gone. Went back through again got to 4.10 this time I played the video boost just to make it a quick round and don't you know as soon as I hit the video play button it kicked back to the games main screen and I lost all my progress again. Very frustrated...I'm hanging the cleats up. WoH is expensive to auto play I just don't appreciate spending that blue cash for nothing. Yes we got comped but with trash boxes and the boxes that created the problem I got Marcus Siemen twice and bxp catcher twice. I just thank my lucky stars I don't spend money on this game. It's just not meant to be today and will never to be for me on WoH Mondays again. Only WoH Royale for me!

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I decided to play some today as well.  Always liked Kenny Lofton.  Luckily I got my three in before the whole "oops we need to restart" debacle.  Collected the gifts, opened the boxes, collected two players, both of them twice.  Guess which two?  I'm only giving you one guess though, so there's no way you'll get this correct... not possible!
    Just no.  
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I was on 5.9 second time round when the crash cane and set me back to 5.1. Luckily, it was easy yesterday and I got my 3 cycles in quickly enough. 

What it did do was freeze our club record for the event. Fortunately, we’d completed 4 between us before the crash and we were able to collect the reward but it never updated after that. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

GLU had to even up some kind of way. You know they weren't planning on having 11 HRs hit this weekend.

Best way to f u kc you customers out of resources?  Crash the game consistently, and then only give rigged boxes as compensation. I lost a round of WoH, then I lost a CvC match. WoH was round five, so the blue cash I lost...Don't want to know.

Either way, you get the point. This is too consistent for it to be an accident.

Last year when an eff up would benefit the customers, they would do something nice like make the next WoH event stupid hard, like down 10 on 5.10 with 10 rated pitchers. They know what they are doing. Don't fool yourselves.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    the headline made my head hurt.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Video boosts have ALWAYS crashed this app far too often. I’ve learned never to use them in WOH
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    Video boosts have ALWAYS crashed this app far too often. I’ve learned never to use them in WOH

You can't say that here. You will be told it is your device.

Also, if you would, share what levels WoH crashes on, please. Want to see how coincidental this all is.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Also, if you would, share what levels WoH crashes on, please. Want to see how coincidental this all is.

It’s been a long time since I used a video boost but I can promise you that it was 4.10 and 5.10. Also video restarts at those levels still crash far too often
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Additionally please share a screenshot of the crash as well as a video of what would of happened if it didn’t crash, cs will need this to look into the issue.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard

BINGO. ALWAYS 4.10 or 5.10 for me as well. Never friggin fails.

@whynot: you are so right. These EmEffers in CS as for screenshots of crap you literally have ZERO control over. As if the first thing that pops in my mind when the game zaps off is "Screenshot", as if it can be done anyway.

Trust me, I have enough experience to know with them that even if you send them a screenshot, nothing will get done anyway. It is just a "go to" excuse, like "check your WiFi".