Arozarena cut and paste

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Nice, there a new one in EB with exactly the same rating and skills as the Fall Clasic but won't be upgraded to Legend...
We are all beta testers

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know. I logged in, simmed to 100K for the gold, then logged out until tomorrow.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know. I logged in, simmed to 100K for the gold, then logged out until tomorrow.
    100k for me too. Not interested.  I have no interest in another pitcher either. Now if they had a LL it would be a different story.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Nice, there a new one in EB with exactly the same rating and skills as the Fall Clasic but won't be upgraded to Legend...
    Except the fall one is supercharged to high hell
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited October 2020
    100k for me too. Not interested.  I have no interest in another pitcher either. Now if they had a LL it would be a different story.
    Exact opposite for me. I'm highly motivated. I'll have a chance at a player that starts for me AND will be a bonus today and throughout the weekend. As far as RA, it's annoying that he's basically a poor man's version of the fall classic version. Regardless, he will be 'free' and will score well this weekend. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited October 2020
    DFBB said:
    Exact opposite for me. I'm highly motivated. I'll have a chance at a player that starts for me AND will be a bonus ktoday and throughout the weekend. As far as RA, it's annoying that he's basically a poor man's version of the fall classic version. Regardless, he will be 'free' and will score well this weekend. 
    I get it. That is one beauty to this game there is no right or wrong way to play. I think you said that once before 😂
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Exact opposite for me. I'm highly motivated. I'll have a chance at a player that starts for me AND will be a bonus today and throughout the weekend. As far as RA, it's annoying that he's basically a poor man's version of the fall classic version. Regardless, he will be 'free' and will score well this weekend. 
    Ditto. Eck fills a big need for me with Mayers closing in on the end of his boost and knowing i can cap him at 30% off tomorrow is yuge. Randy isn't too exciting but with PXP being so plentiful at this point I can see leveling him tomorrow at 30% off for weekend points and potentially as a vs left EB bat. 

I was lucky enough to pull Eck already for about 8K, so I'll be shooting for first in EB and holding the boxes for tomorrow for a chance at a D10 repull. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I figure the 480 Primes will be here shortly.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    What's the point of Tucker with Eck? 
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I think they will be capped at 475.
    We are all beta testers
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Nah, they should creep over 500 by the end of the year. Living legends last year (which took pxp) topped out at 510 or 520.
    Try 590

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That trout is a STUD except for woh. Lol. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    1 hit in WOH is not too difficult
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    1 hit is not too hard in Woh but he’s not a closer therefore not a stud in that event. Possibly in the watered down version of 2020 he would be better but since the picture was from 2019 that’s what I’m going by. 
    He won’t close WOH. It’s true. But an absolute wrecking ball otherwise. Why I wanted Arozarena with double HH.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If u slap a lv10+ on x2 HH, they do just fine as a closer.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    If u slap a lv10+ on x2 HH, they do just fine as a closer.
    At this point, anybody can be a closer to be honest when you’re diamond. Hell, I’ve seen a guy beat it with a G10 hitter.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Try 590

Foil LL Trout was 600.