WOH final weekend and it’s 0 for October

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
Still time to fix this guy

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Yes there his. We know how glu likes to change skills at the last minute.  If not he will just be another legend riding the pine. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    He's perfect for current state of WoH and H2H.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Looks kids, Big Ben, Parliament!

Kenny Lofton all over again. Same position, same skills.

Awesome.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    You guys are ridiculous. "Free" player leveled at a discount and probably decent points. Keeps you from spending gold...
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    You guys are ridiculous. "Free" player leveled at a discount and probably decent points. Keeps you from spending gold...
    You don’t even have to level completely.  I just do 3 cycles, level to S10 and use for bonus points...it’s not like I’m ever competing for top rewards in events anyways 🤷‍♂️
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    For sure, I would have loved some diversity, WOH has stiffed arm C, 1B and 2B all year.

However those are probably the best players/skill set we have seen in a while.
    We are all beta testers
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If I didn't already have my OF filled, Gonzalez would be great. Nothing to complain about IMO.  His RHP skill is the best out there, and close game is great for Head to Head and WOH at least. 
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Level 5 is back to all LHP now. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Level 5 is back to all LHP now. 
    Every other level is the same as last week I assume?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Assumption correct. 5.10 is Keuchel D1 325, so small bump 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    For sure, I would have loved some diversity, WOH has stiffed arm C, 1B and 2B all year.

However those are probably the best players/skill set we have seen in a while.
    unfortunately there hasnt been much lately
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Ole Sal Bando and Dusty Baker were finally useful.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I guess that I’m mostly using woh to improve my team and points are secondary-which might put me in the minority. Make him a 2xRHP and this forum woujd light up with enthusiasm. There also would have been more excitement if they didn’t change the pitching lineup 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Yeah I’m really only interested in team building this year. Not chasing points. That close skill just doesn’t do it for me. It wasn’t that long ago that cycle capping good Primes by playing WOH was a thing. Still have two on my roster though they are weak now. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Yeah I’m really only interested in team building this year. Not chasing points. That close skill just doesn’t do it for me. It wasn’t that long ago that cycle capping good Primes by playing WOH was a thing. Still have two on my roster though they are weak now. 
    Right there with you. I only started playing about 2 weeks ago and am already over woh. Used to be you'd put in an all day effort and try to land the best current player in the game. Now it's just a routine of cycling for resources and ending up with not so legendary legends. Don't get me wrong as they were great athletes but if they were still playing past the year 2000 then there is no appeal in it for me. Pulled trout today from a box and even though he is a superb player I won't spend the lxp on him. Give me some old school legends in woh and make it a challenge again like before and I'll chase it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    samtheman said:
    Right there with you. I only started playing about 2 weeks ago and am already over woh. Used to be you'd put in an all day effort and try to land the best current player in the game. Now it's just a routine of cycling for resources and ending up with not so legendary legends. Don't get me wrong as they were great athletes but if they were still playing past the year 2000 then there is no appeal in it for me. Pulled trout today from a box and even though he is a superb player I won't spend the lxp on him. Give me some old school legends in woh and make it a challenge again like before and I'll chase it.
    It’s much better than it was. I’ve actually started playing for the rewards in the last month or so, which I’ve never done since ‘18. For most of ‘19 and this year, rewards were crap, no reason to chase. But I’ve played and gotten players at least not 50 behind the curve 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    edited October 2020
    Holy Toledo Batman.... Mr Bando ate up Keuchel like my teenage boys eat up dinner. I just now have some time to mess with Royale, didn't have time yesterday. I'm gonna have some fun.
    Holy Toledo Batman.... Mr Bando ate up Keuchel like my teenage boys eat up dinner. I just now have some time to mess with Royale, didn't have time yesterday. I'm gonna have some fun.
    My Keeper Ferrell, double HH, works nicely too. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Are they really going to go back to sprint weekends again every other weekend? I know they just said all of October for Royale weekends but at some point I figured they would just make it permanent and do something else on Wednesdays. Sprint is an absolute dull dinosaur of an event, especially for an entire weekend, when you look at the evolution of the game the last few years. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Are they really going to go back to sprint weekends again every other weekend? I know they just said all of October for Royale weekends but at some point I figured they would just make it permanent and do something else on Wednesdays. Sprint is an absolute dull dinosaur of an event, especially for an entire weekend, when you look at the evolution of the game the last few years. 
    You know, normally, I'm right with you. However, Royale every weekend can be very, very draining. I know many who are ready for a 'break' aka, a prime weekend. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    You know, normally, I'm right with you. However, Royale every weekend can be very, very draining. I know many who are ready for a 'break' aka, a prime weekend. 
    For me, just the opposite. I can relax, take my time and still gain rewards. Prime is a bit 🤷‍♂️
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    For me, just the opposite. I can relax, take my time and still gain rewards. Prime is a bit 🤷‍♂️
    So true of me also, living the silver life
    After going diamond last year I decided to stay at silver and I’m loving it. No money spent and not much time spent. I can’t win bgs and tourneys so that reduces my playing time tremendously. Woh is a little extra bonus that I can play just to have a bonus player. No more grinding for 10-12 hours multiple days a week. 

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Instead of prime event how about actually changing up the multipliers on royal from the common BG’s you have this year un like last year where you changed it up from tournaments, prime event, and BGs along with sets for a specific event not just the one with the highest multiplier?  just a helpful suggestion 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I Vote 3 Royal events a month and 1 prime event from now on !
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I'm sure it tracks back to revenue.  BG's are necessary for diamond players and probably generate more than prime games and tournaments.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm sure it tracks back to revenue.  BG's are necessary for diamond players and probably generate more than prime games and tournaments.
    I am pretty sure prime games generate far more revenue than BG's, considering you have many players spending gold all day long on "prime energy" in addition to their normal box spending. BG's on the other hand are free and self-regenerating if you do it right (alternating between tourneys and prime games with WOH adding free BG's as well).