Atg time: DiMaggio?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Maybe the person has only the 2 less expensive FPs?  I don’t feel like doing math, but 60% discount might make the numbers work?
    60% also wouldn't work. If you look at his evo(ty @Mattattack!), you'll notice that his cost is 24 instead of 80(70% off).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    So they just used some random multiplier number for the lxp cost then?  Lol
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited October 2020
    What’s up with how the pennants are displayed? - not like any other player
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @Houmy thats not mine bro... lol
    – The Great Houmy
    Someone in our club got him on the gift, confirmed its x2 the lxp and GOLD to level.
    – The Great Houmy
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Someone in our club got him on the gift, confirmed its x2 the lxp and GOLD to level.
     Gold to level only in diamond?
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Did someone say boycott?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @Houmy thats not mine bro... lol
    Nice pull brother. I'll have to wait for VIP boxes next week and give it a go 🖖
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

ITS NOT MY PULL!!!!!! @Houmy ... I think @TyroneEastwood got him tho in 2500 tier.
    – The Great Houmy
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    If I want to spend gold leveling a player up at Diamond I'll go back to '18.  another great idea mays and crew!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    ITS NOT MY PULL!!!!!! @Houmy ... I think @TyroneEastwood got him tho in 2500 tier.
    SHIT. Guess I can blame Friday on not seeing the "not"? Was just too happy for you I guess so my mind decided to skip over that 🙄
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    My take on Dimaggio is that I'm guessing he will be much easier to pull down the road. This weekend, I wouldn't sweat it at all. The numbers posted above should tell you that while it's very unlikely(understatement) you get him, it's also extremely unlikely that he'll be in your bracket. To that end, it's a wash. In other words, I'm still looking forward to the first atg of '20!
    We’ve had this conversation numerous times. I agree that he will be easier to obtain eventually because right now is the most obnoxious thing I’ve ever seen them do with the odds/box combo. But where has this been going for the last few months. Last year and even the previous year we all posted in disgust about 1% odds for ATG. Now, we have 6-7 players every week who have odds below that. Yes 1/2 a percent is better than the current mess they set up for DiMaggio but even the “increase” to whatever horribly low odds they will present them at is really sad to see. 

– The Great Houmy
    This is with .7 discount for ATG.
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    This is with .7 discount for ATG.

Holy effin eff. I'm literally LOLing here.

Sorry, but you have to be a moron to not only spend your money chasing this, then spending your money leveling it. Yeah, I get that he will be on your roster the rest of the year but jeez. This is yet another test run by GLU. This will only get worse.

I hope it backfires in their face, but unfortunately it won't.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Holy shit... this is just disgusting. These people are truly unbelievable. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Spends $130 American or $190 Canadian to get this sweet deal 🙄. Not including what it takes to get him. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    What was the cost to level an ATG to D10 in 19?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     I think 'what it takes to get him' is beyond the realm of people's understanding much like spending $130k on a phone game lmao...
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    What was the cost to level an ATG to D10 in 19?

2.8mil lxp or thereabouts w/o discount. 3x the cost of a normal legend.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    So it’s a lot less lxp and blue cash but what about the gold 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I pulled him. I have him at gold 5. With 20% leveling discount, to cap him at diamond, I need 1,403,329 legend XP and 6,235 gold. I have 34,085 gold in my stash. But hey, at least you don’t need evo to evolve him. Lol
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Very cool @dustyhunks I dig it! Never heard of them always like hearing new stuff! 
    They kinda like The Doors meet Tool 🤟🏻
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    talk about a damn boner killer
  • mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I think its awful how they are handling the first ATG this year
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    If you look how they handled last years ATGs, it’s not surprising at all. This is the first time in months that I didn’t buy FP. Sometimes too little is too much...or vice versa. Either way, good luck everyone. Oh and good luck to our Council Members attending the GLU wine and dine!  
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    when we said we wanted the game more like '18 we didn't mean gold to level players at diamond… hopefully this changes like it did during beta…  but thanks for the kick inbthe ass i neededvto remove my payment details!

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@dustyhunks: ATW is one of my favorite bands. I also named secondary/phone team after them. Seen them live five times and they just get better.

Last time I saw them in Houston, we were outside of the White Oak Music Hall hanging out while the opening band played. The singer and guitar player were outside. They saw me with an ATW shirt on from a prior tour and came over and talked to us. Really nice, humble guys.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service