Account locked

trash3trash3 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Purchased field pass this morning and my account was immediately locked. Wtf glu? Trying to run off VIPs?

Comments

• trash3trash3 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    If someone could PM elite tap member that my account is locked it would be appreciated. Trashcanman3
  • gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    It happened to me too. What am I supposed to do? I can't contact them in the game because it won't load past 37% This is ridiculous!
    I just emailed them so I’m sure I’ll get screwed knowing glu. I’ll be one of the many VIPs leaving the game. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Patience guys.  The 37% usually fixes itself within an hour.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    whynot said:
    Patience guys.  The 37% usually fixes itself within an hour.
    I didn't pay for patience.  ;)
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

Suspended??? Muah???
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bigredmachine756bigredmachine756 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    2+ hours and counting.  I have forced shutdown of my phone 10 times.  Stuck on 37
  • coolbrayden2009coolbrayden2009 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It has been like this for over two hours.  It happened as soon as i bought the field pass!!
  • coolbrayden2009coolbrayden2009 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What is the email address you used?? Thanks trash3 said:
    I just emailed them so I’m sure I’ll get screwed knowing glu. I’ll be one of the many VIPs leaving the game. 

The contact at bottom of page
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Guess the lesson to learn is quit buying stuff from GLU and you won’t get locked out! 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • haberknockerhaberknocker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I just bought field pass and got locked out too
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’m locked out too. Any recourse other than to wait and hope?
  • HanchoHancho Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the account lockout issue as well. It keeps telling me to use the game on my "original device", which I've done. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the game a number of times. I've submitted multiple tickets as early as yesterday evening with no response. It's concerning that there have been a number of big issues with the game over the past month or so ... this being the most significant, personally.  Anyone having any luck with getting this resolved?
  • mlusk3mlusk3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Multiple exchanges, increasingly complex requirements to allegedly remediate the problem, and yet no resolution. It seems GLU reserves the right to classify certain actions as security threats even when no ill will or conscious actions against their platforms ever actually occurred. Certainly, as my knowledge of computer science would comfortably fit in a thimble, I represent no threat at all! I’ve been an active player of TSB 2020, in fact a VIP player, and the response to having spent significant time and money on their platform seems to be one of institutional disinterest. Most replies are of the auto variety, and suggest corrective action already considered and unsuccessfully engaged. I am now locked out for approximately 20 hours, and though I can’t play, the messages regarding game gifts, prize opportunities, etc. continue to show on my screen. Truly a form of cyber torture, especially given that I can’t contact my team to inform them of my status! It seems GLU, having been unwilling to contact the team on my behalf has little understanding of notions of collaboration, communication, or teamwork despite the existence of teams on the platform.
    Perhaps this is their way of thinning the herd periodically to facilitate their platform management concerns....
    Honestly, I just want to return to the game, the team I was a part of, and the engagement and enjoyment I had until 5pm CST. 
    Given the institutional experience, the terms “callous disregard”, and “...intentional infliction of emotional distress...” come to mind...I’m hoping for a late inning miracle.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    trash3 said:

One thing I learned is that, as a VIP, they really don't care. They already have gobs of my money, so they "won". You can count on them not fixing this any time soon. We've been informed before on this board they don't work weekends.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service