Atg time: DiMaggio?

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Very cool @dustyhunks I dig it! Never heard of them always like hearing new stuff! 
    They kinda like The Doors meet Tool 🤟🏻

You would enjoy their stuff. It is a very unique sound. Their first album is really bluesy, second one is a bit heavier, third one more mellow, and so on.  They have six albums, plus a ton of separate recordings. I have an ATW playlist I put on at my crib that goes almost all day. One of the few bands I like that I can get my wife and kids to listen to all day.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Gonna have to check out ATW more.  In the mean time, my F2P team pulled this from the free box.  

CvC streak back on. O-12 on CvC box wins. Not a single player yet and 9 of 12 boxes are BxP. Lol

ToT boxes have yielded me the bottom two players each time. So glad I quit spending time farming and gold on boxes. Lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    You're actually better off not pulling a player so you can hit the pity timer for the special box 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    xracman said:
    Gonna have to check out ATW more.  In the mean time, my F2P team pulled this from the free box.  

Congrats man!! 
    I always hate it when I pull the guy I want on my holder. Either way awesome pull 👍🏻
    You're actually better off not pulling a player so you can hit the pity timer for the special box 
    Right.... so strange hoping to hit the timer 
    Very cool @dustyhunks I dig it! Never heard of them always like hearing new stuff! 
    They kinda like The Doors meet Tool 🤟🏻

You would enjoy their stuff. It is a very unique sound. Their first album is really bluesy, second one is a bit heavier, third one more mellow, and so on.  They have six albums, plus a ton of separate recordings. I have an ATW playlist I put on at my crib that goes almost all day. One of the few bands I like that I can get my wife and kids to listen to all day.
    Cool! I’ll check’em out this weekend 👍🏻
    Welp GLU turned me over at 11 boxes and I got....450 pitcher again!
    Next box? You guessed it, Keuchel again. 
    Rigged boxes!!

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Welp GLU turned me over at 11 boxes and I got....450 pitcher again!
    Next box? You guessed it, Keuchel again. 
    Rigged boxes!!
    Yep, I got Keuchel 6 times. But on the flip side, I did get LeMahieu and Muncy. Not a complete loss. Didn't really want the legends. Would have been fantastic if the stars lined up and I got Dimaggio but if it's not meant to be 🤷‍♂️ I'm happy with what I got from these boxes
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Good for you. Same approach I take. Still have that excitement  when I’m about to open a box even knowing it most likely won’t be a Legend
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I swear if I get one more "NO ATG CHANCE" freebie then I'm gonna lose it. Or maybe just shrug it off and move on. Haven't decided yet 🙄
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Houmy I say with this with nothing but love my friend. I really hope you are not playing this POS game again. You were able to get away from it and stop for quite sometime.Do not get sucked back into this black-hole, your better off sticking with Poker, at-least there's a return on your investments. Nothing makes me happier when I see people that quit and not get suckered back into this game. I actually talk to about 4-5 people that I still chat with from the game that no longer play. And everyone one of them are so much happier not having this game in their lives anymore. Its easy for some people to say, well just stop playing..Its not that hard. Trying telling to people who spend stupid amounts of money on a mobile game to just stop, its like any other addiction, not easy to do. Those that have done it, nothing makes me happier having them tell me their stories. I love the people that say "well we just play for fun, we dont take it that serious". Thats great, how about the people who spend 1-2k a weekend? its not that easy to get up and walk away. IMO, there are only 2 ways to leave TSB....1) Sell and never look back, 2) Get hard jailed and lose your team entirely.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 don't get me wrong brother. I'm over all the hype and especially seeing what they've done to woh. Just venting for the hell of it. I'm actually spending more time on 18 & 19 playing match me games. Doesn't bother me any longer not getting the coolest player for the week any longer. I mean if I haven't vented about not landing Chipper this year that should tell you something 😏

Yea the game has progressively gotten worse and worse. If you want to get a legend these days, enjoy the 1% odds of pulling him. Thats being generous. I dont think there are many people who can actually say they are happy with the game this year, its been a shit show from the beginning.
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 and also you are spot on about the poker part. Had to go back to online playing now that most live games are shut down and much much much better ROI. That's pretty much all I do these days. Poker, re-binge watching star trek and baking pizzas 🖖🏼

On the other hand though I've pulled these two from freebies but not planning on wasting LXP on 520s 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your only gold, waste away brother. lol
    – The Great Houmy
    Lol the five free boxes got me 4 Trick 250 boxes. All four were the bottom two players again.
    The treat box was the 500 box and guess who I got the fifth time this weekend? Lolololololol
    Nope boxes aren’t rigged at all. Seriously they aren’t! Lolololol

So from 10 boxes this weekend that guarantees a player, I pulled Keuchel four, then got him again twice in CvC.
    The other six were the 250 boxes and I got the two worst players 3 times each. Lolololol

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Doc I was having the same experience but then I pulled this guy from my last cvc box. The only player that I really wanted 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Actually these halloween are a pxp gold mine. Couple that with cycling WoH and constant repulls of lower end prime players from the CvC boxes. I raked in a fair amount of pxp this weekend, which I badly needed. 
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    The guys that actually can level then can’t get him yet there’s a plethora of noobs who pulled him on global from the gifts.... yup sounds about right 😂🙃 that’s how glu reels them in hook, line, and sinker and that’s all she wrote 🤷🏽‍♂️

So thinking back to this weekend's garbage that GLU pulled, help me understand something:
    Looking at the box odds, it states that there was a 50% chance at pulling a TOT box, correct? It said this in both boxes.

If so, I can tell you that between CvC wins and free ordinary boxes gifted by GLU, not once did I pull a TOT box. I won every CvC match but one. So, that was 27 regular boxes just from CvC where I did not get a TOT box.

GLU gave us 10 TOT boxes total, and I already gave you all what I "won" from those.

So, was there really a 50% chance of pulling a TOT box from the regular boxes, or did I just interpret that wrong? I would think opening 30 boxes that at some point I would have gotten at least one TOT box...

TY for the clarification.

• RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited November 2020

...it states that there was a 50% chance at pulling a TOT box, correct? It said this in both boxes.

Once you've reached the pity timer.  Until you hit the pity timer, the boxes functioned just like a normal box, and the TOT boxes weren't on the menu.

If you hit the pity timer 30 times and never pulled a TOT box, that would be something.

But I'm not sure that bit about 50% was written well.  I think you got either a Trick or a Treat box 100% of the time from the pity timer.  It was just a 50% chance that it was a Treat box. (I could easily be wrong about this part).
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2020

So thinking back to this weekend's garbage that GLU pulled, help me understand something:
    Looking at the box odds, it states that there was a 50% chance at pulling a TOT box, correct? It said this in both boxes.

If so, I can tell you that between CvC wins and free ordinary boxes gifted by GLU, not once did I pull a TOT box. I won every CvC match but one. So, that was 27 regular boxes just from CvC where I did not get a TOT box.

GLU gave us 10 TOT boxes total, and I already gave you all what I "won" from those.

So, was there really a 50% chance of pulling a TOT box from the regular boxes, or did I just interpret that wrong? I would think opening 30 boxes that at some point I would have gotten at least one TOT box...

TY for the clarification.

At the pity timer you had a 50% chance of pulling a trick or treat box instead of a prime/legend. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Will be interesting to see how much more "available" they make JoeD to the masses this coming week or two until the next one is released. If they continue to be pity-timer-chance boxes with 2/1000 odds then consider me extremely disinterested in the game moving forward. Due to the extreme amount of gold needed to level one, its already something that you're going to have to hope you land them before they cease to be bonus players on the weekend for the extra 30 percent.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. Also makes sense as to why my pity timer turned over at 11. LOL. They wanted me to keep chasing that dragon.

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    No more jumping thru hoops. Available now in High Voltage box at .5% odds.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Field Pass box !!!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So do we have anything final as far as leveling yet?