I'm DONE with YOUR ERRORS GLU

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
obviously I'm the only one who participated, I scored 1 million points, had high round score and should have won... But nope not with Glu games... This has nothing to do with my wifi and I'm tired of the BS you guys try to pull on us like your game glitches are our fault. 

I expect to be compensated for everything I should have won in this and for the errors. You get enough money from me to do the right thing in the most immediate sense. This has been weeks already. You haven't fixed a thing so stop saying that also cause it wouldn't be happening if so. 
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
Prev1

Comments

• CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Club Matchup Points says the total... I'm obviously the only one who played in my club.
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This happens when you play a entry and the "screen panning" freeze issue. The person who scores app crashes but the total gets added to the clubs points.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    This happens in WOH alot as well, been an issue since last year, still not fixed. Add it the the list, but dont worry more features are coming.
    – The Great Houmy
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    This happens in WOH alot as well, been an issue since last year, still not fixed. Add it the the list, but dont worry more features are coming.
    This just reminded me of something from over a year ago. What ever happened to that new pitching game mode from like a year ago?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Ask yourself what type of company would let a known issue like this continue year after year to the detriment of their paying customers while still rolling out dozens and dozens of new tweaks.
    dkarski87 said:
    Ask yourself what type of company would let a known issue like this continue year after year to the detriment of their paying customers while still rolling out dozens and dozens of new tweaks.
    Thank you. That's the point of all points. It's a game they're playing with us, while we get f*cked by theirs. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Last year I had to restart the app to keep this from happening. Still happened sometimes. Likely will never be fixed.
    samtheman said:
    Last year I had to restart the app to keep this from happening. Still happened sometimes. Likely will never be fixed.
    It's clear how little our opinions and our proof matter to Glu... They could care less once the money is spent and in their accounts. They hold us accountable for their greed instead. What other company blames YOUR phone's wifi for every error and glitch within their app or game?

I feel more and more like a bozo by the day and I'm coming close to just deleting for good. Will almost certainly be my last season, they don't even deserve the money I have spend let alone any more of it. 

Sad that paying customers could be treated this poorly. Especially at any VIP level. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
    Im not trying to put @DFBB on spot here. But I would think as a moderator here, he does rely the issues posted here. Or atleast I hope he does at the very least. Probably doesn't do much anyways but it might give people peace of mind that atleast the issues are being addressed to the appropriate people. Again, Blue has decided to go MIA for the last 2 months and doesn't even make an appearance when its warranted. And please stop with the "Covid excuses and we are all working remotely" For the most people, we are paying your F*#C!N salaries here, do your jobs. Those excuses are getting tiresome and frankly, it shouldn't be an excuse to begin with. Everyone is dealing with Covid, your company is no different.
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Im not trying to put @DFBB on spot here. But I would think as a moderator here, he does rely the issues posted here. Or atleast I hope he does at the very least. Probably doesn't do much anyways but it might give people peace of mind that atleast the issues are being addressed to the appropriate people. Again, Blue has decided to go MIA for the last 2 months and doesn't even make an appearance when its warranted. And please stop with the "Covid excuses and we are all working remotely" For the most people, we are paying your F*#C!N salaries here, do your jobs. Those excuses are getting tiresome and frankly, it shouldn't be an excuse to begin with. Everyone is dealing with Covid, your company is no different.
    Sadly the excuse and incompetence have been here since day one and will not change.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This has happened to me multiple times. I’ve sent screenshots of the panning out with the score, then screenshots of the scoreboard. CS either ignored it or told me it was an issue with my WiFi. In other words “frick you! Lol”.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

This has happened to me multiple times. I’ve sent screenshots of the panning out with the score, then screenshots of the scoreboard. CS either ignored it or told me it was an issue with my WiFi. In other words “frick you! Lol”.
    Which is why I ask then wtf are we here for, just to funnel hard earned dollars into their piggy banks? If they're not going to cater to the customers in the slightest then just wtf are we playing and paying for? To be shat on? Because that's what it feels like. 

I'm right on the cusp of deleting the game and campaigning nonstop against it via all platforms and corporate until I'm answered to or until I stir enough of a crowd to make them answer. 

We're the ones paying, we're the ones with the power... Stop treating them like they're the kingpins, they're not. We stop paying or playing... Watch how swiftly their tune will change. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
    dkarski87 said:
    He deserves to be put on the spot if that's the case... I'm not for tip toeing around anything, especially at my present level of anger and annoyance.

He's likely sitting back collecting all his special treats for moderating but not speaking up much for what others deserve and should be getting... Which is the usual selfish move when it involves others getting **** over but not you personally.

Just really sad and upsetting to be treated like this when things arise that have nothing to do with us and couldn't possibly be our fault. We're paying money to be shafted in the longrun and for the longevity of the game. Just isn't right. Any of it. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    No worries, GLU takes care of the really big fish. Just spend thousands a weekend and get accepted into the special clubs. Then you don’t have to worry about resources, top players, or CS issues again.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    He deserves to be put on the spot if that's the case... I'm not for tip toeing around anything, especially at my present level of anger and annoyance.

He's likely sitting back collecting all his special treats for moderating but not speaking up much for what others deserve and should be getting... Which is the usual selfish move when it involves others getting **** over but not you personally.

Just really sad and upsetting to be treated like this when things arise that have nothing to do with us and couldn't possibly be our fault. We're paying money to be shafted in the longrun and for the longevity of the game. Just isn't right. Any of it. 
    Knowing him fairly well im confident he relays what he sees/hears from a player perspective to Glu and im also confident Glu is aware. Unfortunately, thats really the extent of what he can do. I know there’s a lot of frustration but @DFBB is 100% our advocate, not the party to blame. 
    Not looking to blame him, but if he is relaying this information a simple "hey guys I made them aware of X- situation, hopefully they will address it". Thats not much to ask, considering if that's what he does.
    – The Great Houmy
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    What is a moderator? He is NOT an advocate for everyone on the forum who has an issue with Glu. @DFBB is not responsible for that. He is simply here to ensure people do not go too far and to delete posts that can be considered offensive. He does not work for Glu. @[Glu Sports] blueleopard is the guy to bring game issues to, and he does that through the Suggestions/Feedback area of the forum.
    dkarski87 said:
    Not looking to blame him, but if he is relaying this information a simple "hey guys I made them aware of X- situation, hopefully they will address it". Thats not much to ask, considering if that's what he does.
    @DFBB and I have no doubt glu is aware of everything on this forum, caring about it is a whole different thing.

Reality is glu is going to continue their shenanigans, you can either accept it and continue to spend money, or join the ranks of us negative f2p folks.  Good news is we are like AA, no membership fee and always willing to listen to your share.  Unfortunately we do not have coffee and donuts, not COVID safe.
    - Blueleopard
    I agree, but he weights in on others issues as he did on Friday when he mentioned the FP tiers were fixed. I know its not his "job". But he does have the ear of the person who makes an appearance here once every few months to able to bring the issue to attention. Thats asking much.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    I agree, but he weights in on others issues as he did on Friday when he mentioned the FP tiers were fixed. I know its not his "job". But he does have the ear of the person who makes an appearance here once every few months to able to bring the issue to attention. Thats asking much.
    Understand your point.  I’m sure if you message him he would respond.  Meanwhile I just want to remind you our meetings are always open! 😁
    - Blueleopard
    No worries, GLU takes care of the really big fish. Just spend thousands a weekend and get accepted into the special clubs. Then you don’t have to worry about resources, top players, or CS issues again.
    Many of those said fish would never be on my/'nor our' side when it comes to these matters because they barely have anything close to these issues, and God forbid they did... They're the first ones fed and quieted. Guaranteed. Teachers pet syndrome... And Glu is comfy keeping them happy at the rest of our expenses, that's more obvious by the day. 

I've seen the clubs and the movers and shakers within the game, they just stay silent and smile away with all their diamond legends happily displayed lol oh well, f**k me I guess.

Every time I SS a BS club I come across full of teams at 200 million team strength I get the same investigation story lol sure Glu, you're going to investigate your home boys... So full of sh*t.

This season of TSB has been a complete bankruptcy scheme practically... It's gotten more out of hand and its sickening... Especially amidst all that we're facing outside of this game.

It is what it is though, this falls on deaf ears/blind eyes anyway. I feel like there isn't anyone here that is going to change or help in any way, not from what I've seen since I've been playing TSB. Sucks and I definitely don't think I'll be back after this year. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
    Technically they accomplished their goal - taking our money.  Seems like a solid business, no?
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Many of those said fish would never be on my/'nor our' side when it comes to these matters because they barely have anything close to these issues, and God forbid they did... They're the first ones fed and quieted. Guaranteed. Teachers pet syndrome... And Glu is comfy keeping them happy at the rest of our expenses, that's more obvious by the day. 

I've seen the clubs and the movers and shakers within the game, they just stay silent and smile away with all their diamond legends happily displayed lol oh well, f**k me I guess.

Every time I SS a BS club I come across full of teams at 200 million team strength I get the same investigation story lol sure Glu, you're going to investigate your home boys... So full of sh*t.

This season of TSB has been a complete bankruptcy scheme practically... It's gotten more out of hand and its sickening... Especially amidst all that we're facing outside of this game.

It is what it is though, this falls on deaf ears/blind eyes anyway. I feel like there isn't anyone here that is going to change or help in any way, not from what I've seen since I've been playing TSB. Sucks and I definitely don't think I'll be back after this year. 
    There is actually a pretty large group on this forum that all stopped spending this year because of Glu's BS, and are now strictly F2P. WhyNot put it quite well actually with the AA comment HAHA!!!
    The spenders are actually the shrinking minority on this forum now. If you think about it, that's all you can really do, is stop yourself from spending.. you can't control others, but if you manage to stop yourself, that will make you feel better in the end. You can rest better knowing that Glu won't be getting your money ever again.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Wait.. are you saying you report people to CS for having high team strengths?? Is that a joke, or are you serious? I’m curious what the threshold is for you. At what point do you decide you need to report them?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If I saw a TS of 200 million I would have some serious questions 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Here is an error.... Black hole tower again???
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    They never changed their clocks back today like they said.... I would think that would be an easy thing to program 🤷‍♂️ seems like laziness to me
    Wait.. are you saying you report people to CS for having high team strengths?? Is that a joke, or are you serious? I’m curious what the threshold is for you. At what point do you decide you need to report them?
    If you can’t beat them, report them 😂🤷‍♂️
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    DFBB and I talk at least twice a week.  He has his life to live, and I have mine along with the duties that I have with Glu, which include these forums, the social pages, and a bunch of stuff in support of our marketing and live-ops efforts.  There isn't a single thing on these forums I don't know about, and despite popular belief -- not everything requires my direct attention.  More often than not, things brought up to me are things I have no say in, so the best I can do is report it.  Everything here is relegated by Mr. Uni.  During times where I've chosen to take action, I receive backlash.  Whatever.  I'm used to it.  That's my job--to get yelled at by both the community and the development team.

You're exactly right that everybody is dealing with it, and our company is no different but let's not sit here and pretend that every state, county, and company's workforce is handling it the same way.

My DMs are always open should you continue to express your displeasure. 
    I understand that. And for the most part, your one of the good ones at GLU. But honestly, the issues are not being addressed,  this whole xfactor non sense was bs. You guys changed the value of skills by adding new one, ok cool. So all the ones you sold me last week for 20$ a pop, the lv10s.... are now worth 25k blue cash? Really man?
    – The Great Houmy