October POTM

RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
Do we expect October POTM to come out this week? August and September came out on Thursdays, but this Thursday is the 5th, and that's a little earlier than the others came out.

Any educated guesses as to who the players might be?  

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    season is over bud, doubt it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    There weren’t any players of the month for October. Don’t think that’s a thing during playoffs 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Well they did have digital POTW before the season started... maybe they will have digital POTM
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Thanks.  I just assumed they would keep the POTW/POTM structure going, similar to how they did the POTW guys before baseball was actually being played.

I may still wait until after this week, just to be sure, but if they're not going to do them, my gold and BXP that I had earmarked for POTM can be put to other uses.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Sooo what your saying is you want glu to take more of your money while giving you sub par players for a week/month 🤔
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Well they did have digital POTW before the season started... maybe they will have digital POTM
    Last year, they did the digital potw after the season ended. I can't recall ever seeing a digitial potm though.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I don't know about POTM, but I'd expect the same creativity you saw before the season got into its delayed start.

The Rising Stars program will also continue through December for Extra Bases.