Options

WoH 11/2/20: Nothing Changed? Still Showing Lofton As The Reward

2Next

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    It's maybe a shade tougher.  Boog lost on 5.10 the first time, but got him on the video restart. Doc may just be overreacting a touch.  (What?! That never happens!) 
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    R, R, R, R, R, R, R, L, R, R  5.1-5.10
  • Options
    Reposted so it would be on the last page
  • Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Thx @More2Most2First... Clarifying & Refeshing!
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Went good for me. 

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Woohoo! Finally got the RNG to beat 5.9. Used Omar on 5.10 and beat it first shot.

Not going to cycle again today but wanted to let you all know you can close with Omar.

Enjoy!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Definitely a sizable boost but got through just fine at silver. Do I need Buhner? No. But still worth it to do 3 cycles 
    What does your lineup look like?  Do you use video/gold boosts? I’m thinking of staying silver next year, so just curious what it takes to beat WoH.
    Since the boost today I have used Boog on 5-9 and 5-10 with 80 gold boost on 5-10. So 180 gold per cycle which isn’t bad. 540 to get a prime( which I take to b10 so he doesn’t cost me gold to upgrade) and a legend player which both are bonus players is not bad.  I don’t buy boxes so is close to buying 1 box. Before the bump I didn’t need gold or have to reuse players   I’m not even sure that I need to reuse Boog but I’d rather spend the gold and be safe  
  • Options
    Thanks @2003cobra, much appreciated 👊
  • Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Hey @More2Most2First maybe this helps... Silver squad, no one boosted skill beyond 10, use no gold, video boost last three pitchers level 5, clear Monday & Royale with few headaches. Today used no video reboots on first time through. Play every round manually (saves resources, builds knowledge; pitcher types, few pure evil RNG rounds, learn to hit tough pitches and needed sacrifice outs. Thankfully don’t care about legend reward today, because so many runs required is a slog Monday and bound to sting at some point. @2003cobra don’t waste your Gold since your lineup is more than adequate. My lineup (some nice righty legends not shown, only use when needed)

• Options
    @Thunderstormer  Thank you as well 👊

I was already strategizing how I would go about it.  Figured if I know I’m only doing 3 cycles, might as well just manual play each level.  I see that’s the way to do it, especially with the resource cost of autoplaying on Mondays.  Looks like the rest of TSB 20 will be building my gold stack, so I can chase the best ATGs for keepers in February/March, lol.  It’s funny because I only do 3 cycles anymore on Mondays anyway, since there is no incentive to do more.  If I were silver, I might actually try more cycles, since I could build some pxp that way...if I was having good success with the cycles.  Lastly, I figure when silver teams cycle, at least it feels like you accomplished something — beating the challenge, gaining a useful player, or both.
  • Options
    GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This explains the tsunami of close skill player we have seen lately...
    We are all beta testers
  • Options
    ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Trout, Omar, Smith, and Soto breezed through the 3 but I need another OF like a needed 6 Kuechel's this weekend. 
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    This explains the tsunami of close skill player we have seen lately...

Yeah, I hope people didn't put a lot into that skill.  I was just waiting for it to become worthless.
  • Options
    it’s great for 45 rounds Unfortunately not the most important ones
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    it’s great for 45 rounds Unfortunately not the most important ones

Should still be fine for Royale WoH events.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Right from 380 to this weekend 410 to and here comes glu , wham you guys want to complain about the easiness of woh on Monday’s let’s give them a 460 😎.... 

on the other hand an 80 max jump in one week with the little amount of LxP that’s been available without using real cash and a botched ATG weekend, along with the difficulty even pulling a legend with the box odds... kudos to glu for never failing to disappoint us like always 
  • Options
    txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Forgot to add while still giving you a meh 510 reward for the severe increase difficulty yet no increase to the rewards as in cash from each tier 
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    The blue cash needs to be increased a lot! Orrrr not charge so much for the autoplay 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @TheLegend17 I agree. Over the weekend for 26 cycles I clear over maybe a million blue cash. Today in down 500k from autoplays. 
  • Options
    Right from 380 to this weekend 410 to and here comes glu , wham you guys want to complain about the easiness of woh on Monday’s let’s give them a 460 😎.... 

on the other hand an 80 max jump in one week with the little amount of LxP that’s been available without using real cash and a botched ATG weekend, along with the difficulty even pulling a legend with the box odds... kudos to glu for never failing to disappoint us like always 
    It definitely seems to happen that way. Forum members talk about the ease of an event or how to maximize on rewards-cycle capping players in prior woh format and glu ups the difficulty. There’s nobody to blame but ourselves. 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    There is a noticeable difference in difficulty. I’m sure someone has tracked it all and how much the increase was. But it’s disappointing to see a noticeable increase in difficulty, with only a slight increase in rewards. It just doesn’t match up. But sadly I’m not surprised.
  • Options
    @Thunderstormer you’re right.  I went back again and didn’t use gold going 50 for 50. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:

It definitely seems to happen that way. Forum members talk about the ease of an event or how to maximize on rewards-cycle capping players in prior woh format and glu ups the difficulty. There’s nobody to blame but ourselves. 
    Regardless of what guys here(or anywhere else) say in regards to difficulty, they can quickly see how many cycled 'x' amount of times. What the data won't show, however, is how we feel about it. Yesterday was still very boring and an absolute chore. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    You kinda have to decide after the first couple of cycles. I could've cycled 20 times yesterday but decided early I didn't want to invest that much time.  Was going to quit at 10 but did a couple more for a top 10 club and mvp finish. Didn't bother capping Buehner though.