VIP Criteria

THEGAME21THEGAME21 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Would like to see a more clear cut path to obtaining VIP status.  I see a lot of people including myself asking how to receive VIP status and customer  support gives you the same generic answer, but not a defined one that you can set a goal of achieving.  In my opinion it should be automatic once you reach Level 10 AllStar status, which I have. But in my case I guess its just a waiting game even though I play the game more than I should be :)

Comments

• Kraak3rjacksKraak3rjacks Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I agree with you, there should be some sort a goal to achieve. I’m in the same boat 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Reach level 10, spend a few dollars more to offset gifted AS tickets & you're there. It's only been referenced a quarter of a million times each year.
  • THEGAME21THEGAME21 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I am on Level 10 with 10140 tickets, so something must of changed this year!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    THEGAME21 said:
    I am on Level 10 with 10140 tickets, so something must of changed this year!
    Does that include tickets from last year?  In the past it was $818 ish to get VIP but it all had to be spent in one year.  There is no indication Glu has changed that to be spent in multiple years.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    That includes tickets just from this year! Which is why I am confused.
    THEGAME21 said:
    That includes tickets just from this year! Which is why I am confused.
    Yeah, I’m guessing that is the issue.  Probably still have to spend 818 in a single year to achieve VIP status.  Sadly Glu will not answer this question either.

Seems the only definitive answer glu will give on any topic is “No Refunds Sucker!”
    - Blueleopard
  • BRCBRC Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
     I’m wondering the same thing, trying to figure it out I have 8870 all star tickets made it passed level 10 (8180) all star tickets and not even a reward for reaching level 10 
    BRC said:
     I’m wondering the same thing, trying to figure it out I have 8870 all star tickets made it passed level 10 (8180) all star tickets and not even a reward for reaching level 10 
    I finally got it half way through level 10
  • CheapVodCheapVod Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve heard mixed info on the VIP in 20. Some are saying they didn’t spend anywhere near the $800 plus and got it instantly when they hit level 10 with the carryover from 19. Others say they have to spend a little more once they hit 10.
  • Nell44Nell44 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    How do you become an VIP? It is hard to compete with most VIP members.
    Nell44 said:
    Hey guys, I’m curious too, how do you become a V.I.P.?  I know there must be a few hundred threads on here that has all the info, but quite honestly I’m too busy watching cat videos to waste my time looking it up.  I would much rather you guys use your time to educate me, then actually making the effort.

Oh, btw, can someone pick me up some food as well, the kitchen is soo far away.  Thanks!
    - Blueleopard
    Spend lots of money, usually kicks in while you are on level 10 AllStar, so no set amount unfortunately.
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    so is possible to get vip in a month if waste $818
    sucios08 said:
    so is possible to get vip in a month if waste $818
    Might be more than that, but Yes
  • IndyBlue28IndyBlue28 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Make us VIPs
  • Dannysking80Dannysking80 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I keep getting the same answers from customer care, and like everyone else say there is no definitive answer on how to recieve vip status.. all i hear is reach level 10 and spend an extra 20 dollars to make up for allstar tickets won or given to you the game..but that's not true either because I've done e everything I was told I needed to do ..and to make things even crazier is no rewards after reaching level 9.. reaching level 10 and almost to level 11 and no rewards for this .. makes no since !! And I know I've spent over 1,000 dollars on this game!!! SMH!!!!
  • LukeJosephLukeJoseph Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'm not sure this will work for everyone. Once I reached level 10, I went back and verified my email address in the settings, followed Glu on Twitter and joined the forum.(Posted on both) Then after about a week, I purchased a field pass. The next day I received VIP. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    For anyone complaining about getting beat down by VIPs- they have good teams because they are spending more money than you are. The VIP rewards are nice and they definitely help team building but they aren’t so good that you can sit back and dominate off of them.
  • bourbondaddybourbondaddy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve received additional info from senior admins of the following for VIP Criteria:

1) Real money spent (no dollar amount specified).
    2) Registered in Community Forums and have active posts/comments.
    3) Like/Follow on Social Media
    4) In-game good standing player, no prior blocking by admins or other players. This includes replies/reactions within Contact Us/Customer Care section.

The last one is crucial! I have friends who’ve spent THOUSANDS of $$ in-game this year alone but actively overreact to other players and admins when a problem happens. I’m guilty of this in the past as well. So if at any time anyone has overreacted, or worse, mouthed off angrily to players or support, this will count against you for obtaining VIP.

At the end of the day, it’s a game and things happen. Best advice I can offer is when you have a problem with a player, block or report before you sink to their level. And when working with support, TAKE SCREENSHOTS and do the needful before you reach out. The more evidence you have to support your claim or issue, the better the chance of resolution.

oh yea - they log everything! So don’t think that what you say or what you do in game isn’t being tracked!
    I am a VIP and this is my resume.

1) Yes sir!  Dollar amount is around $820.

2) I am active on the forum but as a sarcastic jr smart ass glu critic.  In fact I have previously been banned from the forum so I dispute forum activity is “required”.

3) I have NEVER liked or followed them on social media.

4) In 17 I had numerous teams jailed permanently.

My advice, unless you want to go the extra miles like @dfbb then spend spend spend!
    - Blueleopard
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Nell44 said:
    If you hit the 800 mark it doesn’t drop at least for me and a few others in my club. Hit a little later like 890 I believe. And it isn’t any harder I don’t think playing after you hit VIP. I notice more of a different each time I level up. I’m now at the highest level TSB has and it’s not bad. Don’t count on winning every bonus game you play like the lower levels. I lose probably 2 out of every 10 and I’m at 142k team strength and have 12 legends. 
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Yeah there should be a goal