Where is this Legend Judge you speak of????

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
$100 player to be?

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Tomorrow. For sale in specials. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    He should be in the thursday box. Hopefully, we get those boxes in EB tmrw.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Wondering why the Langly box returned for tonight's EB.  I don't remember seeing him as a bonus player today.  Odd.  He was only a bonus player for Tuesdays event?  My money is on a screw-up and Judge was supposed to be in tonight's EB.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Millecors said:
    DFBB said:
    Wondering why the Langly box returned for tonight's EB.  I don't remember seeing him as a bonus player today.  Odd.  He was only a bonus player for Tuesdays event?  My money is on a screw-up and Judge was supposed to be in tonight's EB.
    They have never released Thursdays bonus player in Wednesday’s EB box. 
    Millecors said:
    DFBB said:
    Judge is the Thurs box player and that guy has never been offered prior to the Thurs event. Langston was actually a bonus for a prime so I guess you can argue he wasn't really a bonus player. lol
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Millecors said:
    DFBB said:
    Judge is the Thurs box player and that guy has never been offered prior to the Thurs event. Langston was actually a bonus for a prime so I guess you can argue he wasn't really a bonus player. lol
    Was he?  Didn't even notice.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Anyone able to see his skills?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    great skills, means another bump is coming. lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Buzz kill alert: 

I can't wait to not buy any of those boxes! Wasn't the last Judge the same skills? Seems like I remember a double fire Judge recently.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    get rid of the evo (my opinion since there are many other ways to get it) and the franchise coin and I would buy the box. Up the XP values some and I will back up my gold truck on it. As it stands... pass on that 460/1000 for those two things. 
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I can't wait to not buy any of those boxes! Wasn't the last Judge the same skills? Seems like I remember a double fire Judge recently.
    The Amazon prime Judge was double fire.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Millecors said:
    DFBB said:
    Got 17 of them from today's EB and all except 1 were XP. Got Hedges but already have 450 D'Arnaud so not bothering with him 🤷‍♂️
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Not sure if this needs its own thread, but apparently the extra bases points from this morning carried over to this judge extra bases. Sucks if you missed this morning like I did.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Not sure if this needs its own thread, but apparently the extra bases points from this morning carried over to this judge extra bases. Sucks if you missed this morning like I did.
    Yea my guess is they didn't adjust for DST and this event was supposed to start at 1est as a fresh event. So congrats to those who pushed in bash for Langy boxes. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I figure they just didn't reset the EB points yet.  I'm cool with the carryover though, I'll blow Franchise coins to try to get into Top 25.

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Millecors said:
    DFBB said:
    I don’t find that funny at all, it was obviously another glu screw up, what happens to the people that erroneously chased him thinking it was going to be a bonus player. I believe those who did should get compensation for their franchise coins losses.  
    This is totally unfair. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    God that box sucks. I guess we got our 3-4 weeks of good Tue/Thur boxes a month ago.  Now they will all have evo and fc going forward.  And at 500 gold.
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Aaron Judge is currently in centre field for me. Got him on 3rd of 7 boxes won. 

LOL. I landed him. First box (of 2) from EB event. Only the second time this year I get a legend from EB.

I will wait and join a .3 tomorrow and level him them since I don't do BGs.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Congrats Doc. Only 6 more weeks until your next legend 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Congrats Doc. Only 6 more weeks until your next legend 
    I fear that I’m in for a massive drought. Last week I got Roberts from an EB box on Tuesday. He was my first ever EB player. On Thursday there was a second player in (30/1000) and I got him too. I was cursing as I didn’t want him but figured he would be considered as a lucky pull by Glu. I had a bad time with the boxes from Saturday to Wednesday then got Judge last night. Can’t wait to keep pulling the worst player from the pity boxes this weekend. 
    Wasn’t able to land Judge but no worries he’ll be out again later on, after all he is the featured player. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Wasn’t able to land Judge but no worries he’ll be out again later on, after all he is the featured player. 
    He’s in the store all weekend, so we’ll prolly get some gift boxes too.
    If I land him with free vip boxes it would be awesome.   I chased him a little bit yesterday (10k gold) and realized it wasn’t going to happen so I stopped. 
    And I’m certain that a new version will be coming further down the road, so I could wait.