Options

Classic GLU CS: What You See Isn’t Real. It’s Your Network

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
So this isn’t the first time this has happened to me in CvC. Every other time I sent this to CS I was awarded compensation. Well, not this time. Keep in mind this was the CvC just now during all their EB screw ups.

You can clearly see my club won this. My score alone takes this. This isn’t my network and it’s not the first time, but for some reason this time was different. Lol

F u kc ing thieves. This is beyond comical at this point. These people take pleasure in $hitting all over their customers. 
At least I got a quick reply being VIP, so there’s that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

You can clearly see my club won this. My score alone takes this. This isn’t my network and it’s not the first time, but for some reason this time was different. Lol

Another explanation is that someone could've played in the other club. They won, collected, and left(which would remove his points, but not change the result)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap happens all the time.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Cvc snipers do it all the time 
  • Options

Well either case, my points are there in individual scores, and they didn't add up at the top. I did what I am supposed to do as a player and customer. I should have gotten three boxes.

Oh well, just another day in paradise.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    I didn’t catch that the first time. Did you have a cvc panning issue? I see that you scored more points than what it showed for your club 
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts

Well either case, my points are there in individual scores, and they didn't add up at the top. I did what I am supposed to do as a player and customer. I should have gotten three boxes.

Did you read what @dfbb wrote?  Because that literally happens all of the time
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Bearmeat said:

Did you read what @dfbb wrote?  Because that literally happens all of the time
    His individual points are higher than his club points. So while we can say a sniper might have won the cvc, we know for sure some of docs points did not count. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Then the Doc got some of that good ole Panning action it seems
  • Options
    There was no panning. I finished my rounds just fine and then went over to EB and got in one quick sim there too before that one ended as well.

• Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Panning counts for club scores but not individual. This is weird because it's reversed. I've never seen that before where an individual score was greater than the club it belonged to.

I've seen cvc sniping happen plenty of times, but there is something else happening too.
  • Options
    What do you mean “you people...”?
  • Options

LOL. You people even replied to me again just now as that was the last comment.

Once again letting me know I would get nothing, and what I saw wasn't real.  My club lost the game, guys!  He also hopes I "understand". Oh, and if I have other concerns in the future, to just reach back out.

Yep. I "understand". Completely.

So, of course, being the salty Beeyotch I am, and since this isn't my wife, I HAD to get the last word:

"All good! I can leverage this to get my money back. I'll just add this to the many other items you guys have screwed me on. Thank you! This helps my cause!"

• Options

LOL. You people even replied to me again just now as that was the last comment.

Once again letting me know I would get nothing, and what I saw wasn't real.  My club lost the game, guys!  He also hopes I "understand". Oh, and if I have other concerns in the future, to just reach back out.

Yep. I "understand". Completely.

So, of course, being the salty Beeyotch I am, and since this isn't my wife, I HAD to get the last word:

"All good! I can leverage this to get my money back. I'll just add this to the many other items you guys have screwed me on. Thank you! This helps my cause!"

Maybe it’s time you send those people a provocative, yet distasteful nude.  It’ll set the tone for which CS agent you get next
  • Options
    Please do not post that pic and ask us our opinion 
  • Options
    Maybe the next one will be Joy again!

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Saw this tweet tonight and thought of you, doc

• Options
    edited November 2020

Is that Trumps alias?
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Trump is about to go WWE on all this. Grab some popcorn. Political theater coming.

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:

Is that Trumps alias?
    Typically but the sad thing is he never lead....
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    You could of played one boostless auto and been in the motherland doc
  • Options
    whynot said:

Is that Trumps alias?
    Typically but the sad thing is he never lead....
    I don’t have a dog in that hunt by that’s not true and my statistical spidey senses see a ton of anomalies and irregularities. Like I said above, get ready for some WWE style Frickery next week in the political theater.

• Options
    Can you guys imagine if @drsmartassphd joined Trumps staff?  OMG the cheat outs he would complain about in the election process (over and over) would be hilarious!
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I don’t have a dog in that hunt by that’s not true and my statistical spidey senses see a ton of anomalies and irregularities. Like I said above, get ready for some WWE style Frickery next week in the political theater.

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     Get used to seeing/hearing stuff like this. 

• Options
    whynot said:
    Can you guys imagine if @drsmartassphd joined Trumps staff?  OMG the cheat outs he would complain about in the election process (over and over) would be hilarious!

I would NEVER work for ANYONE in politics. I'm too honest and I'm not an effing thief.

Want to know what I hope happens? I hope this all gets burned to the ground and 75% of DC gets taken in. That's my dream come true. That includes both parties. Bush, Clinton, Romney, Kerry, McConnel, Pelosi, all of them. Thieves.

Again, I sat in too many stats classes to feel everything was on the up and up. Wouldn't shock me if Bernie was really supposed to be the Dem candidate. That was something I thought this summer when I looked at the Data.

• Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Just what I want when I come to the TSB forum, politics! I sure haven’t seen these kinds of discussions anywhere else.
This discussion has been closed.