November vip gifts

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Who the f.u.c.k needs bxp!!!

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I only wanted one guy. Posada. Last VIP box I opened, I got Posada. I'm done for the weekend!

Well, newsletter awards should come out soon.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Who the f.u.c.k needs bxp!!!
    I do. Still takes bxp to level skills and I’ve probably spent some of my bxp unwisely at times so I can use it a bit for now
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Reinstalled app to get VIP rewards.
    20 VIP boxes
    2x EVO
    17x XP
    1x 365 Choo
    What a haul - Thanks Glu!
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Was hoping for some of the new x-factor boxes but I got Degrom, Urshela, and Anderson...so can’t complain
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Gwynn Three times, saved gold and Evo on those re- pulls. Posada right after, Degrum three times, Anderson, Prime Bote twice, Arreaz, and that MR dumpster bxp. That and Correa and Kelly maxed now I'm literally wishing I had more energy drinks.... But I have 100s of fc coins lol. Regardless when I thought I was out they pull me back in...  From Medium FP and vip boxes netted none mentioned.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I got the worst BXP guy once and that was it. As for BXP, it’s useful if you’re going Diamond and want to use your Keepers and Legend.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @ESTXXLthat us quite a haul. I picked up a prime to reset the pity timer and the MR. I’m a little jealous 
    I decided to buy a few boxes to hit the 2500 gold FR and got this guy so I feel a little better 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Just say the word. I'll tell them to stop giving out BXP if that's what the people really want. :-p
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Just say the word. I'll tell them to stop giving out BXP if that's what the people really want. :-p
    And maybe exchange it for LXP. 
    Fishful Thinking...
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited November 2020
    If they actually listen to you and you have any ”Clout”, tell them to return to ‘18. Or at least rehire the “team” that worked at that time. This bunch sucks!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    If they actually listen to you and you have any ”Clout”, tell them to return to ‘18. Or at least rehire the “team” that worked at that time. This bunch sucks!
    I believe he’s the one directly in charge of these gifts 🎁 🐆
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    VIP gift is meaningless with the odds set to 0.1 percent
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I really think the reason the gifts have gotten worse over the years is because of the amount of VIPs there are now. The gifts in years past were much better.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I'm guessing the amount of VIP's more than doubled when they carried over the points accumulated from the previous year. That was the only way I was going to make it. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    More then double I would say. x3 or x4
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    VIP gift is meaningless with the odds set to 0.1 percent
    I spent a decent chunk, relative to spending in prior years, in 2020 because of these VIP gifts, and I greatly regret doing so now.  In 6 months of VIP gifts, I haven’t pulled one single meaningful player.  It’s been a giant waste of money and has been a significant driver behind discontinuing, and (partially) deleting the game. Odds have trended to a point where you’re now required to open 5-10 times the number of boxes to have any realistic shot at a player.  That basically renders the VIP gifts meaningless.  
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?  (FYI rigged because of pulling the same player, not because off odds.)
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I would love for someone to correct me, but I think the gifts are about on par with what they always were. But, as mentioned above, the value of the gift is severely diluted. 

The % chance of pulling the garbage prime on the pity timer is something that needs to be looked at. 

The pity timer on the cheaper weekend box resetting after you pull 1 of 6 garbage players is a problem.

All of the engagement algorithms that are ACTUALLY USED in the RNG for box pulls needs to be exposed. The odds are #fakenews, and were only added because of people complaining. They are not correct. We know that. TSB staff won't acknowledge that. 
    whynot said:
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?  (FYI rigged because of pulling the same player, not because off odds.)
    I’m not going to belabor the point, but this weekend proved this point, in my opinion, beyond any reasonable doubt.

Belt was like a 3.2% odds guy.  I don’t remember the exact odds, but remaining remaining Prime, Legend, and ATG guys were in excess of that number.

I managed to pull Belt (7) times, with zero pulls of any other players.  

This is the theme of TSB20, the math is simply indefensible 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wait.... you think they picked a .5 % chance of pulling someone decent to mislead us and give us hope?  🤣🤣🤣. At the posted odds I wouldn’t buy a box with ole blues gold!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    I’m not going to belabor the point, but this weekend proved this point, in my opinion, beyond any reasonable doubt.

Belt was like a 3.2% odds guy.  I don’t remember the exact odds, but remaining remaining Prime, Legend, and ATG guys were in excess of that number.

Do you remember how often you pulled Belt before the timer hit?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:

Do not, No.  I know his first pull was Pity Timer.  There was one other as well.

Know for sure that the last two were not pity timer; it was consecutive pulls of him from the last CVC.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:

Do not, No.  I know his first pull was Pity Timer.  There was one other as well.

Know for sure that the last two were not pity timer; it was consecutive pulls of him from the last CVC.
    It might be old news, but the trick/treat boxes once again showed how the pity timers are adjusted. Basically, it all went to the lowest guaranteed prime. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:

It might be old news, but the trick/treat boxes once again showed how the pity timers are adjusted. Basically, it all went to the lowest guaranteed prime. 
    Understood.  I think we figured this out last year, although I don't remember the particular box.

In any case, it explains just 2 of the 7, and I think the larger point remains unchanged.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    whynot said:

The worst weekends are the ones where you get the same prime 8x and nobody else. Happened to me with Reddick back in early August and I got so mad that I deleted the game. Obviously I came back (sigh). I have started to learn, though. If I pull the same prime a couple of times within a short span of boxes I just stop. Like yesterday, I pulled Conforto twice on 5 boxes and just stopped spending. Wasn’t worth what I saw coming (an endless stream of Confortos). 
    I’ve only pulled 1 meaningful player all season with my VIP boxes. To me the only part of the gift that has been useful is the xp. That keeps me in enough supply to level a player when I do get lucky and pull a nice player. Another reason why I stayed silver 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I specifally remember the language used in the newsletter when they teased the pity timer indicated you would get the best item in the box. When, after it was rolled out,, we find that actually you actually get the worst available item.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I specifally remember the language used in the newsletter when they teased the pity timer indicated you would get the best item in the box. When, after it was rolled out,, we find that actually you actually get the worst available item.

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

"guaranteed to pull that elusive reward right then and there!"  Oh glu, you lying sacs of... stuff
    Just no.