Options

I had plans for the weekend

kingmurdockingmurdoc Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I have to work this weekend 3 12 hour shifts on 3rd... I was gonna get all 3 field passes,  I thought it was going to be another Royale so I was gonna go nuts w/ cycling. I have 7-800 PXP & lil more in LXP in the bank cuz I haven’t gotten legend in 2-3 weeks but I thought I got a ton of playing time and the resources to get it in....

Everyone waits for VIP & newsletter gifts like children wait for Santa on Christmas and I was like things have sucked terribly w/ the boxes, the crap odds, having to run the pity timer out every time for the same junk player. It’s not just the boxes, I go 1-10 on bonus games & start out tournaments 160 pitcher vs a 293 2 levels maxed team. 2019 I went 17,632 - 366 but in 2020 3,675-1754 currently on a 13 game losing streak (5 bonus games, 6 tourney games and 2 prime event games) but I convinced myself noooo it’s vip day

only problem is glu Santa is a POS.

They made the odds worse, put a same legend in both boxes that I honestly don’t want (not that I have a shot at getting him) and I pulled a grand total of ZERO players from the boxes.. not even the junk ballers, what’s the point of free xp or getting it if you got no1 to spend it on?

Oh and I’m a VIP 17, who’s sitting at 124765 / 125000.... All of 18’s perks are good and exactly what I wanted... it’s not every day you move up a rank on the vip list, I WAS excited 

It’s one thing if your stupid like I am to spend idk 5k-10k and pay for wins or w/e the term is, it’s another when no matter what you spend you can’t get marquee players or even decent ones.

I’m fairly sure from now on i can be counted as someone who just logs in once a day for anything free and if I get lottery lucky maybe go hard in the paint a day or two. Cause what’s the point to wasting insane amounts of scratch buying the jumbo $20 20 box/40box pack and have nothing to show for it like nothing... at least in 2019 you might have gotten 6/8 or 7/8 players and the last legend was hard to get but 0/8 doesn’t work.

You line up 5-20 guys on here and we could have bought 100s of xboxes and paid to fly everyone to Vegas, give everyone hotel rooms for weekly tournament and still have $$$ left over. I can’t imagine the loot a top 20 diamond team spends imagine what they could have bought. Maybe instead of playing this game we should all take 10-20% of what we would have spent and put into Bitcoin and go long. Dump a stress free game that expires after year for a shot at being rich for retirement 

I know I’m just another name on the list of the fallen and their are a lot bigger fish who said unt uhhhhh already but maybe someone who can make a difference will see how bad that mangled the hand that feeds them

Comments

• Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Welcome to the F2P-anonymous forum, formerly the Tap Sports Baseball 2020 forum.. where you can share and discuss your experiences with thousands of others who have been screwed over by Glu. Make sure you don't miss the daily explanations on how Glu has manipulated a once great game into a complete scam. We have cookies and coffee, and also weekly discussions how terrible the WOH rewards are each event. We also have a notification system that lets you know when the fieldpass is actually working (since it is usually broken). If you would like, we can assign you a sponsor to moderate your spending on the game and also make sure you don't relapse and start buying up $500 in boxes to complete a set (because you probably won't get it with these odds). Now that you have identified your problem, we can help be part of the solution. So, again, welcome!
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve been F2P this year and stayed silver. I know that everybody plays for different reasons but I’m very happy with my decision. I play all events except bgs and tourneys simply because I don’t like losing 9/10 games. Fortunately i never got that high into VIP rankings and realized that there are better things in my life that I should be doing with my money.  No more chasing players, spending days off tapping away or stressing about this game. 
  • Options
    Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I’ve been F2P this year and stayed silver. I know that everybody plays for different reasons but I’m very happy with my decision. I play all events except bgs and tourneys simply because I don’t like losing 9/10 games. Fortunately i never got that high into VIP rankings and realized that there are better things in my life that I should be doing with my money.  No more chasing players, spending days off tapping away or stressing about this game. 
    True
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
     trojanman999 said:
    Welcome to the F2P-anonymous forum, formerly the Tap Sports Baseball 2020 forum.. where you can share and discuss your experiences with thousands of others who have been screwed over by Glu. Make sure you don't miss the daily explanations on how Glu has manipulated a once great game into a complete scam. We have cookies and coffee, and also weekly discussions how terrible the WOH rewards are each event. We also have a notification system that lets you know when the fieldpass is actually working (since it is usually broken). If you would like, we can assign you a sponsor to moderate your spending on the game and also make sure you don't relapse and start buying up $500 in boxes to complete a set (because you probably won't get it with these odds). Now that you have identified your problem, we can help be part of the solution. So, again, welcome!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

F2P RULES!!!  Can’t wait to get my bearly awesome!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    whynot said:
     trojanman999 said:
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

F2P RULES!!!  Can’t wait to get my bearly awesome!
    Brother, I have never even clicked on the “awesome” button since it was changed. You got the wrong guy. Ask @dfbb for proof. Seriously. I’m very upfront, if I disagree, I make my stance. 
  • Options
    kingmurdockingmurdoc Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    What does F2P mean? When you say the field pass doesn’t work what do u mean? For me I don’t get my prizes but if I click field pass and look at the rewards and then go to the inbox and gifts I’ll get 1 level at a time and have to repeat until I get all 10 or so. What else doesn’t it do?
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    F2P means free to play. As far as field pass is concerned somebody that buys it might be able to answer that