Options

ATG Skill upgrade

TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
I’m curious on your opinion, do you level them to 16 or you spend that big pot of gold to get it to 20?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    20/20 for sure.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    20/20 for sure.

Agree. If you get an ATG, go balls to the wall with that MoFo. Don't hold back. Unleash the Kraken

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I am gold and leveled him to 17.  Like everything else in this game I think it depends upon what you want to invest, as well as get out of the game.  From my perspective I have no problem in WOH so that isn’t an issue, having a 700 batting avg vs 600 is pretty but I’m not sure it would help me much.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Keep in mind, the ATG only have a certain period on weekend discounts. By the look of the things, we will see a new ATG every 2nd week. So for example, this will be Joes last weekend for weekend discounts, if your gonna do it, now is the time.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    On a bat I would for sure 20/20.   
    On a pitcher well that’s a tougher question to answer.   I guess depends on your opinion of pitcher skills, and love for team strength 
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    This is as far as I will take an ATG pitcher.  I have an abundance of PXP, otherwise I wouldn't have even gone this far.  No reason to on a pitcher. 

• Options
    TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    So my takeaway from your comments is 20 on a player and 12 on a pitcher.
  • Options
    unless your a TS whore, like @TyroneEastwood and @DFBB. Then you cap them 20/20...;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Millecors said:
    This is as far as I will take an ATG pitcher.  I have an abundance of PXP, otherwise I wouldn't have even gone this far.  No reason to on a pitcher. 

What’s 40k lxp when dealing with an ATG? Might as well take him to 16 😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    unless your a TS whore, like @TyroneEastwood and @DFBB. Then you cap them 20/20...;)
    Did someone say "rigged whores"?

• Options
    Millecors said:

What’s 40k lxp when dealing with an ATG? Might as well take him to 16 😬
    It's a big deal when you are left with under 100k LXP after capping Christy and Judge.  As well as leveling Posada to P10.  I is broke kind sir.
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @DFBB told me that pitcher skills definitely work, and that I should 20/20 them immediately 
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @DFBB told me that pitcher skills definitely work, and that I should 20/20 them immediately 
    I heard the same. Are you at 400TS yet Cheater Tyrone?  I know the answer is NO. I’ve been watching you fade away in WR. But that’s ok. You’re still a good person
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    dkarski87 said:
    I heard the same. Are you at 400TS yet Cheater Tyrone?  I know the answer is NO. I’ve been watching you fade away in WR. But that’s ok. You’re still a good person
    haha. its nice not getting 80 dms a day asking me how much I spend
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Hmmm. I’ll have to work on your PM’s
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Hmmm. I’ll have to work on your PM’s
    Maybe we need to promote a stronger global presence