Atg time: DiMaggio?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I posted it, in other thread. This is at .7 on the weekend.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I got lucky and pulled him. I’m thinking I will wait and level him this weekend. Fair to assume he will still be a bonus guy this weekend?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Spent 180k pulled yount x5 and Musial x3. Bummer but just how it goes with this game 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Spent 180k pulled yount x5 and Musial x3. Bummer but just how it goes with this game 
    I dropped over $600 over the weekend trying for him.  Like a moron.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Millecors said:
    Millecors, you really gotta cut yourself off man... whether you are a millionaire or making minimum wage, spending $600 in a single weekend on a mobile game with so many flaws is just wrong on so many levels, especially when it is such an evil company you are giving all that money too. Did you try Score Match? PUBG (Player Unknown Battle Grounds) is also an awesome mobile game you could play for hours and its way more fun than TSB. I feel bad for you man - what is it about TSB you like so much? I know a lot of good mobile games and can give you some solid recommendations with a little insight into your preferences.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Didn’t you quit ?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

sorry man.  Spent 104k myself without getting Joe or Stan.   Would have been thrilled with either.   Hopefully next time is my day

sorry man.  Spent 104k myself without getting Joe or Stan.   Would have been thrilled with either.   Hopefully next time is my day
    Tks buddy! You too sorry 😐 
    I guess I should feel fortunate for pulling Stan and yount. But what I’m probably most upset about is starting over. I have 20k left which isn’t enough to chase or really do much with. Discouraging this late in the year. But I’ll probably dig back into videos nothing else to do at work 😂
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Tks buddy! You too sorry 😐 
    I guess I should feel fortunate for pulling Stan and yount. But what I’m probably most upset about is starting over. I have 20k left which isn’t enough to chase or really do much with. Discouraging this late in the year. But I’ll probably dig back into videos nothing else to do at work 😂
    Yea man, its very tough to start from the bottom of the hill after that.  The good news is starting is the hardest part i guess.
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    thank you glu for removing the gold from diamond leveling on atg's!

hmmm dam. Thats a nice move by them.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Does anyone have the updated totals it would take to get to D10 now?
    same cost for LXP, i just checked
    – The Great Houmy
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    same cost for LXP, i just checked
    Wait a minute... so it takes like 560k ish LXP and some cash to get from B1 to D10? Cheaper than normal legends? 

If so, would make chasing worth it almost...
    no its still x2 the cost. Just no more gold at diamond levels. About 1.1m with .4 discount.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    And they don't take evo at all either lol awesome 
    Hey glu does have the common courtesy to spit before entry 👍🏻
    No really good move by glu 👏 
    that was with 40% discount from d1-d10 btw
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    F2P team pulled him this weekend. VIP team just got him from Small Screen Sportfest Gift2.  Probably shouldn’t complain about not getting Small Screen Gift 1. And even though Joe D. Will be irrelevant in 2 weeks  #dontcomplainaboutboxodds.
    #LivingLaVidaGlu

xracman said:
    F2P team pulled him this weekend. VIP team just got him from Small Screen Sportfest Gift2.  Probably shouldn’t complain about not getting Small Screen Gift 1. And even though Joe D. Will be irrelevant in 2 weeks  #dontcomplainaboutboxodds.
    #LivingLaVidaGlu

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Will ATG stay at the top of the curve and max out at 600?
    Will ATG stay at the top of the curve and max out at 600?
    Yes but they may reach 650 this year who knows  but will stay top of curve 
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    xracman said:
    #LivingLaVidaGlu

I smell a Ted 2.0 and 75k a hit coming because of that comment lol it’s like asking them to do it 😂
    LOL!! my f2p team pulled him yesterday as well as my main as well.  wish my bronze would have :/

xracman said:
    #LivingLaVidaGlu

• GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    How long will Joe be a bonus player?
    We are all beta testers
  • Mktmanager71Mktmanager71 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Wonder which special club already has several members with him completely leveled at D10. I don't even want to bother to look.

• Mktmanager71Mktmanager71 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    300k later I finally got this idiot
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Watch him not be a bonus player moving forward. 😢
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Watch him not be a bonus player moving forward. 😢
    I'm thinking we should see a new one this week