Woh for 9-9-20: Baylor’s moustache

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Fukin November and still 1 time cycle rewards. Maybe after todays VIP Council meetings it will bring some changes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Another OF?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Fukin November and still 1 time cycle rewards. Maybe after todays VIP Council meetings it will bring some changes.
    Hopefully but unlikely. I have no confidence in these clowns to do anything right by us as players. They are just coasting through the rest of this season. I am sure they are focusing on 2021. Didn't Blueleopard say in one of his rare sightings recently that there is an update coming soon, I could be mistaken. I believe that was several weeks ago.... I don't know all my days are blending in together right now so who know I could be delirious. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Is that today? Hopefully they can talk them into something about the box odds. I know it will never be as generous as last year, but I'd like to think the hardest guy to get should never be less than 1 percent (1 : 100). This 0.1 and 0.2 percent crap has gotta go. I'm not even tempted to chase at those odds because I already know the outcome.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Another outfielder? Neat. Didn't see that coming.

Wonder if the vaccine announcement today will have any effect on GLU too. Basically all the "stay at home forever" stocks are dropping. Netflix, Zoom, Gaming, etc, all down

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    He went to the locker room and shaved 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Is that today? Hopefully they can talk them into something about the box odds. I know it will never be as generous as last year, but I'd like to think the hardest guy to get should never be less than 1 percent (1 : 100). This 0.1 and 0.2 percent crap has gotta go. I'm not even tempted to chase at those odds because I already know the outcome.
    I’ve made my opinion very clear on the box odds. The thing is, it’s not like they’re not aware. It’s a conscious decision that they’ve made. That said, we’re also entering a ‘slow’ time for TSB and things are always fluid at Glu. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    WOW, another OF in WOH?  I know have 5000 of them...
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm sick and tired of OF. There are really pushing here. If they fell generous they will have a 3B for next Royale   :(

We are all beta testers
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:
    I’ve made my opinion very clear on the box odds. The thing is, it’s not like they’re not aware. It’s a conscious decision that they’ve made. That said, we’re also entering a ‘slow’ time for TSB and things are always fluid at Glu. 
    To add to what you said the end of the road is near for 2020 and I think they want us players to get players easier(?) so we can start thinking about keepers for next year. Just a hypothesis... I know it's was much easier for me this weekend pulling two legends which makes want to try my luck on today's boxes. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I hope they kind of redesign even the hitting portion of the game.  After this year I realized the funnest part, for me, is the beginning when every player matters including the draft picks and you're constantly updating your roster.  By this time, it's just open boxes and if not a specific legend then dump it.
  • joeyg29joeyg29 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Did any of you guys participate in the GLU Research Survey? I completed it almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't been rewarded with 10,000 gold.
  • HereComesBreamHereComesBream Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    5.8 only lefty on level 5, same as last week
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:
    To add to what you said the end of the road is near for 2020 and I think they want us players to get players easier(?) so we can start thinking about keepers for next year. Just a hypothesis... I know it's was much easier for me this weekend pulling two legends which makes want to try my luck on today's boxes. 
    Anything good in the box worth trying for?  I still need a MI.  That Don Baylor doesn't replace anything I have, so there's not much of a reason to open the app again today.
    Just no.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    joeyg29 said:
    Did any of you guys participate in the GLU Research Survey? I completed it almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't been rewarded with 10,000 gold.

I did and got my gold.  You might want to email the Glu person who invited you to participate.  I found her pretty responsive. 
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Anything good in the box worth trying for?  I still need a MI.  That Don Baylor doesn't replace anything I have, so there's not much of a reason to open the app again today.
    Good point. That's why I'm staying in pro to get some sorely needed bxp. I'll probably do 2500 gold for the boxes to see what I get. I'm just hoping things get a little easier with box odds towards the end.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I will say that being down 5-6 runs is very tiring lol
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Good point. That's why I'm staying in pro to get some sorely needed bxp. I'll probably do 2500 gold for the boxes to see what I get. I'm just hoping things get a little easier with box odds towards the end.
    That’s not a bad idea 🤔 stock up on bxp to re do ML 🤔 wish he could be a pitcher. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    That’s not a bad idea 🤔 stock up on bxp to re do ML 🤔 wish he could be a pitcher. 
    I know, right. If we had that option that is exactly what I would have made mine.... A closer.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I will say that being down 5-6 runs is very tiring lol

For this one-time reward and a ten or twenty cycle requirement? Absolutely.

If you could cycle cap, it would be just fine.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I'm sick and tired of OF. There are really pushing here. If they fell generous they will have a 3B for next Royale   :Time for this years Legend Brett.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    2020KC said:
    I'm sick and tired of OF. There are really pushing here. If they fell generous they will have a 3B for next Royale   :Time for this years Legend Brett.
    If they did that, how would you get the next version of Don Baylor in 2 weeks?  
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I forget myself..next time he will be a switch hitter.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    They need to put a second edition of Cal Ripken out so I can go for broke with my gold stash.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @retirepujols You're back?  You gonna go full blown addict style again?  

@Toughthundercats I'll donate my bxp to you.  I don't have very much compared to some I'm sure(500k), but I'm sure it would fulfill some needs.
    Just no.  
    @FrankTheTank04 that would be fantastic and extremely grateful to you!

I don’t believe so. Been staying steady at gold and don’t much feel like moving up 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

I don’t believe so. Been staying steady at gold and don’t much feel like moving up 🙃
    Awwwwwww come on... everyone is doing it! 🤪
    Welcome back! 👍🏻 
    Awwwwwww come on... everyone is doing it! 🤪
    Welcome back! 👍🏻 
    I understand you guys now. I have seen the light 🤣 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    There’s nothing wrong with staying at silver or gold.