Why do you hate me Joe DiMaggio?

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Seems I can land EVERYONE but him.  Watch, I will get him on his very last day.  I even landed Sutcliffe on my 2nd box. 🤬

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Put the phone down and I bet you can retire 2 years earlier 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    whynot said:
    Don't worry, in 3 days the 1st Call Of Duty in years that actually looks good to me drops.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Millecors said:
    whynot said:
    Don't worry, in 3 days the 1st Call Of Duty in years that actually looks good to me drops.
    I was an absolute FIEND for the original black ops 🥴 I was in the army at the time and would simply ditch work every day to go and play with buddies in the barracks. I still don’t know how we did it, but for a few weeks we would show up to work, immediately go outside for a smoke break, then just leave and get drunk all day playing COD multiplayer and zombies. Simpler times, I tell ya
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Millecors said:
    whynot said:
    I was an absolute FIEND for the original black ops 🥴 I was in the army at the time and would simply ditch work every day to go and play with buddies in the barracks. I still don’t know how we did it, but for a few weeks we would show up to work, immediately go outside for a smoke break, then just leave and get drunk all day playing COD multiplayer and zombies. Simpler times, I tell ya
    The new one coming out is set in Cold War time.  So no "Futuristic Magical" dookie.  I like it simple.
    I’ll have to look into that 👀 I wrote cod off after ghosts, but a new Cold War era game sounds right up my alley. I’ve been waiting for a black ops remastered 🤞🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I’ll have to look into that 👀 I wrote cod off after ghosts, but a new Cold War era game sounds right up my alley. I’ve been waiting for a black ops remastered 🤞🏻
    Here’s the trailer. I’m hoping this is better than the last few CODs. Either way, I’m getting it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOxWQGkho4E  

Bearmeat said:
    Here’s the trailer. I’m hoping this is better than the last few CODs. Either way, I’m getting it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOxWQGkho4E  

Looks aight. If I can penguin dive for a drop shot with my silenced golden galil then it’s on 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    He hates me too... over 500 boxes opened chasing him. Finally starting to build my gold total back up 🤢and I’m waiting until atg’s hit at least 1% to chase. .5 is just not realistic to chase.